2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Jermaines interview in Sydney Australia..Feb 16th
February 16, 2010, 12:55:42 AM
Seems like he's at it again.....clearing MJ's reputation, even here, downunder in Aussie. We have never seen the reality show...Nor has the DVD been released yet.  Are we slow or what!    
Did they really start recording their show a year b4 MJ passed????? He says the Jackson5 were going to perform together with MJ for the last half of the "This Is It" shows...is that true?

Jermaine just came to Sydney Australia, to promote The Jacksons Family dynasty...and the anniversary tour. I Love this interview.  He speaks so assertively, and talks somewhat about the injustice to MJ by the media and paparazzi.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If Jermaine says that show was filmed a year in advance that can't be true.  They may have film some footage a year ago but the footage that's on the show I believe was recently filmed prior to MJ's death.  When you watch the show look at the Jacksons outfits on each episode.  I noticed that Marlon and Tito are wearing the same outfits during a dance rehearsal that was prior to MJ's death on the show. Then the show after MJ supposedly dies they have on the same exact outfits.  So if they filmed footage prior to his death especially if it was a year ago why would they be wearing the same exact outfits?
Also pay attention to some of the things they say on the show.  They are odd.  I live in the US so I've seen all the episodes already.  Jermaine talking about the media again in this interview also.  On the first episode the Jacksons address the media mistreating MJ several times.  They are definetely trying to prove a point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

The series was on here in the UK every day last week.  It seems to me now though that Jermaine will not miss any opportunity to promote himself - something he didn't or couldn't do when MJ was here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You're right.  Why is it only Jermaine speaking out????  The answer is that he is probably the best actor out of all of them, and being a Muslim, has different beliefs religiously. (maybe he will be forgiven for lying by his God)  And also, he was wearing the same shirt on our morning show in Australia, and was seen on the reality show.  He seems to wear alot of the same shirts, doesn't he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

JUST BY THE BY.......DID ANY OF YOU READ THE LYRICS THAT JERMAINE PUT IN A SONG THAT HE RECORDED........NASTY REMARKS ABOUT MICHEAL........I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE SONG BUT I AM SURE IT CAN BE FOUND ON THE NET.......HE WAS SO JEALOUS.......IF MY BROTHER SAID THOSE THINGS I WOULD BE DEVASTATED.........MAKES ME WONDER!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
You're right.  Why is it only Jermaine speaking out????  The answer is that he is probably the best actor out of all of them, and being a Muslim, has different beliefs religiously. (maybe he will be forgiven for lying by his God)  And also, he was wearing the same shirt on our morning show in Australia, and was seen on the reality show.  He seems to wear alot of the same shirts, doesn't he?

Can't believe you relate him being a Muslim with being appointed to be the liar of the family. I know it is just ignorance talking so I'll leave it at that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue, I thought there is only supposed to be one God but with various names? Do you mean that within Islam they have a different belief system when it comes to untruths?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Confused"

Can't believe you relate him being a Muslim with being appointed to be the liar of the family. I know it is just ignorance talking so I'll leave it at that.

:?

2nd what Confused said.

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
2good2btrue, I thought there is only supposed to be one God but with various names? Do you mean that within Islam they have a different belief system when it comes to untruths?

You are correct mjjveritas.
No different beliefs about lying as 2g2bt was implying.   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You're right.  Why is it only Jermaine speaking out????  The answer is that he is probably the best actor out of all of them, and being a Muslim, has different beliefs religiously. (maybe he will be forgiven for lying by his God) And also, he was wearing the same shirt on our morning show in Australia, and was seen on the reality show.  He seems to wear alot of the same shirts, doesn't he?

OMG. Are you serious?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
MAYBE JERMAINE IS TRYING TO MAKE AMENDS, TRYING TO ASK FORGIVENESS BY SPEAKING ABOUT MJ IN A POSITIVE WAY.  IT COULD BE THAT HE IS FEELING VERY GUILTY AND ASHAMED BY ALL THE BAD THINGS HE HAS THOUGHT OR SAID ABOUT MJ. THIS MAY BE HIS WAY OF CLEANSING HIS SINS!!!!!
Muslim  beliefs:
Main tenets Central to Islam is the absolute sense that there can only be one God - Allah - and that he is the source of all creation and disposer of all lives and events. Hence, there is no God but God and Mohammed is his messenger.

It embraces every aspect of life, including family relations, inheritance, taxation, purification and prayer and observes no distinction between secular and religious law.

How far modern Islamic states follow this principle depends on the degree of secularisation they permit. It is essentially laid down by the Koran but has been updated and extended by fatwa (legal opinion), consensus and custom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loyalfan"
JUST BY THE BY.......DID ANY OF YOU READ THE LYRICS THAT JERMAINE PUT IN A SONG THAT HE RECORDED........NASTY REMARKS ABOUT MICHEAL........I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE SONG BUT I AM SURE IT CAN BE FOUND ON THE NET.......HE WAS SO JEALOUS.......IF MY BROTHER SAID THOSE THINGS I WOULD BE DEVASTATED.........MAKES ME WONDER!!!!!

Its called Word To The Bad......horrible thing he did...but MJ forgave him and he Jermaine made up for i guess when he was there backing up MJ at the Trial...I guess brothers, sisters, parents, family are going to fight each other but wen another person is fight your family your going to be there to defend ur family....it took me a while to forgive Jermaine b.c he like put MJ's business out there and degraded him on his race saying he dont know what color he wants to be...thas messed up....but Hey if MJ forgave him we can to...right? :|  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I forgive Jermaine, but I damn sure can't forget what he did.  How mean and spiteful.   :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Disco

Ok Guyswhat do you think of this interview???

I like the bit at the end where it says Jermaine would not discuss the autopsy report because IT was under investagation!!!!!!!!   ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Yes, that is strange.  So the actual autopsy report is under investigation.  Hmmm.  
Sounds very odd.  I'll check google to see if this has a precedence.  Cheers.  Or is the Coroner under investigation????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

Yes, that is strange.  So the actual autopsy report is under investigation.  Hmmm.  
Sounds very odd.  I'll check google to see if this has a precedence.  Cheers.  Or is the Coroner under investigation????

Something is under investagation thats for sure, I took it from this article it was the autopsy.

Is it not illegal for it even to be released due to a pending court case??

Jermaine always dropping the clues!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions