Re: Jermaine's ready to be LEAD SINGER
February 19, 2010, 08:49:16 PM
Quote from: "word"
What we all have to remember is,Jermaine was the original lead singer anyway,and it must have hurt his when a 4 year old baby brother replaced him. Jermaine is just capilalizing on a opportunity that was snatched away from him so many years ago,but honestly I think he is a better singer than the remaining brothers anyway,and he must feel that way too.

that's why he was the lead singer before michael became that. jermaine is certainly the best out of the others, but michael even beat him at that young age. there had to be a good reason to put such a young kid in the lead, or?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

word

February 19, 2010, 09:06:38 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "word"
What we all have to remember is,Jermaine was the original lead singer anyway,and it must have hurt his when a 4 year old baby brother replaced him. Jermaine is just capilalizing on a opportunity that was snatched away from him so many years ago,but honestly I think he is a better singer than the remaining brothers anyway,and he must feel that way too.

that's why he was the lead singer before michael became that. jermaine is certainly the best out of the others, but michael even beat him at that young age. there had to be a good reason to put such a young kid in the lead, or?

True,I must admit that I do have two of Jermaines greatest hits CD's and he has been the most sucessful brother after Michael.I just don't think that the remaining brothers are going to acceopt jermaine as the leader when some of them obviously think they can out sing Jermaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 10:02:41 PM
Quote from: "starlight30"
The tree part seems to be referring back to MJ. Remember in the interview at his home (w/backstabber) he climbed in the tree. He said he loves to climb trees. I think he said he comes up songs there too. Also, T11 mentions loving trees again.

Is it possible that Jermaine isn't giving us hidden clues but instead maybe he's giving hidden messages to Michael?  Maybe he can't be in contact with Michael out of danger and this is Jermaine's way of spreading word that everyone is okay and what they are doing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012