Michael's brothers acting strange..
February 16, 2010, 02:15:40 PM
A lot of people have probably already seen this, but if you haven't here it is. This video shows Michael's brother's Marlon & Randy or Tito?? smiling just after like 2 days of their brother supposetly dying, very weird reaction. Also there's someone in the back seat, MICHAEL !? :?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

[size=150]... AND SO THE WAIT BEGINS..[/size][size=150] "LET ME COME BACK IN MY OWN TIME!"  -MJ[/size]

Re: Michael's brothers acting strange..
February 16, 2010, 02:42:48 PM
I strongly doubt its Michael but... it's true.. no only 2 days after.. all the time.. the brothers are acting really weird.. i only saw them cryin at the show..  but that is totally recorded so.. i dont trust on the show.. :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

Re: Michael's brothers acting strange..
February 22, 2010, 09:02:26 PM
I have 4 explanations about the brothers attitude

1/ Money explanation : Michael is dead, it's sad, but it's also the moment to be in front of cameras. Time to make money, to be popular again. Time for the show. Maybe money power is stronger than loosing a brother ?

2/ Family explanation : We all know that Michael's relationship with his family was not really "easy". We know they "loved" each other, but we also know that Michael took distance from his family. Those brothers are around 50, they have business, families, personnal issues, and I don't think they were having diner together every sunday. So, ok Michael is dead, they are sad but not enough to be "destroyed" and crying all the time.

3/ Emotional Explanation : When you loose someone, you can cry, or you can laugh ! Remembering good times, seeing people that you hadn't seen for long. Burial are often time to reconcile, to share happiness. So they are sad, but they take the good part of it.

4/Hoax explanation : they are only pretending and as they have done their job for the "family shows" they are acting normally the rest of the time.

My opinion : I must say that I feel strange about people only crying in front of cameras. There was many journalists and paparazzis on this events and everytime a Jackson family member is interviewed, he is acting as if he had not loose a brother. Talking about Michael as an artist, as a performer, smiling, saying Michael will never die...ok ok, but no one managed to catch them "sad" out of the show ? they have been the most followed people on earth for months and...nothing ? always happy ?

But if I want to keep "rational" I would also believe that some of Michael's family were only interesseted in what he could bring to them. Loosing him is a problem so they must "fight" to keep being popular, they show happy faces, talk about themselves, because they know it's their "final curtain". Who will think about them when Michael will start to be "forgotten". It's their last chance to "stay in the race"... Cruel but maybe true.

I must say that Jermain's "slips" drive me mad !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions