paula-c

Re: dr murray GAVE WRONG TIMELINE AHHHH
February 17, 2010, 09:19:52 AM
True meher you forgot the script, remember that there are all lies, and perhaps the man becomes difficult to maintain a lie. :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 17, 2010, 09:25:54 AM
Sorry for piggyback posting.

techdiva wrote
Remember Kai Chase the chef said that Dr. Murray would always come downstairs to get MJ's breakfast around 9:30 or 10:00am. She also said that MJ would have lunch and dinner with the kids. The other chef said he would see Dr. Murray packing oxygen tanks early in the morning.
Travis Payne stated he would come to house around 2pm everyday to talk with MJ about the routines.

And because Kai was among the one's fired on the spot was she used as a throw away know nothing as part as the intentional HOAX plan and confusion.

Remember 1/2 of the people say MJ was in good health and eating well.
Another 1/2 reports he was a dying man.

Both Kenny O and Travis commented on force feeding Michael.  Many interviews were all about food, food and that 2 o'clock rehearsal schedule.  Sounded like a handful of people were very good with their scripts only reporting certain info and they all reported the exact same info.  Murray was a screw up or else he truly is being used by MJ to prove how they will jail an innocent man.  His confusion seems pretty real.

Another thing about land line phones is like here in Florida, we have cells phones but keep the land line only for purpose of hurricane emergency use.  Most people do that here.  So would the LA resident keep a land line for earthquake emergency use ?

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :shock:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 09:40:18 AM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
One more thing.....lets not forget shall we that the 911 call was placed from a cell phone from a hotel down the road....and the fact that Murray said there were no phones in the bedrrom yet,the autopsy report said there were..........

Just another clue guys...

i recall that the 911-caller (bodyguard alvarez?) said he had his workphone registered with the address of the beverly wilshire cuz he worked there before and you have to submit an address when you get your phone. that's why that address showed up, i think i saw that on youtube where someone had the ambulance screen. below was the call from the 'hotel phone', above that was michael's address the caller had given them. makes sense to me. but maybe they're just saying that, too...

the bedroom was allegedly not michael's usual bedroom but the room murray stayed in and murray claimed that the phones were not set to make outgoing calls. if this was a guestroom i could imagine that, too, if you want to make sure your guests (or employees?) are not running up your phone bill. i can't really imagine that michael would be so suspicious of his guests that he would block the phones or maybe they were just intercom phones. maybe he had just one 'masterphone' in his room and everybody else has cellphones anyway. i could imagine that he provided his employees with cellphones instead of giving up his house phone no., so they could act in his name but have individual and personal numbers (like housekeeper, chef, security...).

otherwise, it is indeed odd to have phones in a room and not be able to make calls. murray messing up his lines again?

another one: murray claimed he had to get someone cuz he didn't know the 'physical address' of michael's residence. how can you be a studied man, practicing doctor over years, with patients you go see personally and not know or remember their physical addresses? even if he had to use a navigation system in his car, he would have to type that in at least once, so he had to have the address somewhere. the time he wasted looking for someone, he could have gotten that out of his car with the 911dispatcher already on his cellphone. he ran downstairs and left his patient, so he could have done that, too.

Really? I never heard that before.  How long then was he working with Michael?  When did he leave employment at the Bev Hotel?  I would assume if he had worked for Michael for a number of years, within that time he would of at least brought a new cellphone. Where did he live? Wouldn't he of not changed his details with his service provider?  That's weird.

i don't recall that. i picked up a vid on youtube just browsing around michael jackson reports and stuff and i remember that question being asked: why is the hotel address showing? that was the explanation but i don't think he explained more about his engagement there.
i could still imagine that it was either a hotel owned phone that he maybe didn't return yet or the hotel was his main employer at some point and took over his contract. i've had that before, when i was using my cell a lot for the job, the contract was changed to their address and they paid the bill. you can change that again at any point and take it back, like when you quit the job. that way, you keep your phone no., which i think makes sense when you work in a profession like security with changing assignments.
i wouldn't give that address too much weight, really. he knew where to send the paramedics to and gave them the address, that's all that counts. shouldn't really matter where his phone was registered, i think.

I found out that Alberto Alvarez ( the body guard) worked with MJ for 18 months. Dr. Tohme Tohme hired him.  Here's an article
If he worked with MJ for 18 months, why would he phone still be the Beverly Hills Hotel?

Also, I remember Deepak Chopra interview. He said MJ called him and left a message on his phone. He called MJ back two days before his death and the phone lines were disconnected. Was this part of the plan to have the phones lines disconnected? Strange!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 12:00:46 PM
In response to the above article, Alberto Alvarez was MJ's bodyguard. Why, when you are in public view would you need to keep secret the fact you worked for MJ? Or is the secrecy trait something Alvarez and Thome have in common, if in fact Thome hired Alvarez?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 12:42:33 PM
I never heard of Alverez ever having worked at the Beverly Wilshire....if he did, why would his phone be registered to them still or even if it really was? Makes no sense.

I still believe the 911 call was made from his cell phone AT THE BEVERLY WILSHIRE....cell phones have a nav system in them so when there is an emergency the authorities can track your whereabouts in case you cant talk...thats why the Bev Wil address showed up.....I am sticking to this and no one can stop me!!! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 01:12:05 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
In response to the above article, Alberto Alvarez was MJ's bodyguard. Why, when you are in public view would you need to keep secret the fact you worked for MJ? Or is the secrecy trait something Alvarez and Thome have in common, if in fact Thome hired Alvarez?

maybe just for privacy reasons. i would figure that you don't go advertising who you work for being in the security business. that would contradict itself.
but i was wondering anyway, why thome was still in the picture. if he and alvarez are connected that way, this might be the reason why. and where is thome, by the way? isn't he supposed to be a witness then, if he was even there to make an announcement on june 25th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 17, 2010, 01:23:17 PM
Quote from: "akiraka"
I put here something about EECP for me it's really strange that Murray was reffered to this EECP and I believe it has a significance. That's I posted here about the article with EECP

But I was also curious about this name BOB RUSSELL the FAMOUS PATIENT OF MURRAY and I went searching on google for the name Bob Russell. What an interesting thing I found at this name Bob Russell ......................and surprise : Quincy Jones  :D

Sidney Keith Russell, known as Bob Russell (25 April 1914 - February 1970) was an American songwriter .......................

In 1968, Russell along with songwriting partner Quincy Jones was nominated for an Academy Award in the Best Original Song category (for the film Banning). The following year, both he and Jones were nominated again in the same category (for the Sidney Poitier film For Love of Ivy).

He attended Washington University (St. Louis, Missouri) where he was roommates with Sidney Sheldon the novelist. Then Bob went to work as an advertising copywriter. He then turned to writing special material for vaudeville acts, and then for movie studios, ultimately writing complete scores for two movies: Jack and the Beanstalk and Reach for Glory. The latter of these received the Locarno International Film Festival prize in 1962.

A number of other movies featured compositions by Russell: Affair in Trinidad.....

Michael Jackson's cardiologist Dr Conrad Murray, who grew up in Trinidad, ... :D

Of course maybe it's just a coincidence and I'm wrong.  OHOOO !!! but IT MUST BE A VERY BIG COINCIDENCE and personally I don't believe in coincidences when we refer to MJ.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Great Job!! This is too coincidental.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 17, 2010, 04:13:26 PM
voiceforthesilent, ;)  thanks  ;)

also is imp. what I found for EECP and this words used by Murray on that tape message : EECP.... on the study, Bob Russell, overseas sabbatical.

so in this article it says that Murray gave wrong timeline ...

again here we have Bob Russell, and the hours : 10:50, 11:54, 12:21. In my opinion this tape message with Bob Russell is important because Murray wants to say that insead of 10:50 hours of Propofol administration, he gave to MJ the Propofol around 11:54 so is some kind of an alibi that Murray trys to build. And this results in the fact that the 911 call could be closer to the the hour of Propofol administration.

in this article it also been said about another phone call to X and other to Murray's girl friend, but there are NO names mentioned. The only name mentioned is Bob Russell and this is made on PURPOSE.

Also we know that 7:30 in the morning was the last hour of sedative medicine adiministration and I asked myself until 10:50 what happened? nobody seems to ask this . If the last medicine has no effect then means that MJ was perfect awake, talking etc... and Murray what was he doing ?? so there are 3 hours... uncovered.  

Now if they will want to say that Propofol was given around 11:54 hours, there are almost 5 hours "uncovered" related to MJ and Murray. Again what were they doing during in 5 hours  :shock: ? MJ wasn't asleep. So it's STUPID if Murray will change the timeline it will result that MJ wanted to sleep for 30min - 1 hour max. because at 14:00 o'clock he should have been at Staples.

And if Murray is changing the timeline when was he called Prince to be a witness to the CPR?, When did Murray go to bathroom for few minutes? when did he do CPR? because he was speaking at phone with his girfriend "shortly after noon" this is said in the news article.

So it makes me laugh, if he wants to relate the hour of Propofol administration to Bob Russell voice mail message 11:54 hours, he must change a lot of testimonies, so it will be ANOTHER story.

And a voice mail message doesn't confirm the existance of this Bob Russell. Until now we know this name from Murray, but DA and others didn't say they checked this number and to whom it belongs. I don't believe that real Bob Russell exists.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

paula-c

February 17, 2010, 06:28:52 PM
Thanks for posting voiceforthesilent is always good to learn another "coincidence" but ......... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 06:34:59 PM
One more thing.....lets not forget shall we that the 911 call was placed from a cell phone from a hotel down the road....and the fact that Murray said there were no phones in the bedrrom yet,the autopsy report said there were..........

Just another clue guys...

I remember reading somewhere that MJ had all the land line phones disconnected because he believed that someone was bugging him...  it was written off as "paranoia".. you know, the usual "MJ was on drugs and had paranoid dillusions"..   but if it is true that MJ had his phone lines cut because he believed he was being followed and bugged it would fit in with some of the theories here.

That was one of the explanations i heard as to why there was a phone in the picture...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 11:48:14 PM
I never heard of Alverez ever having worked at the Beverly Wilshire....if he did, why would his phone be registered to them still or even if it really was? Makes no sense.

I still believe the 911 call was made from his cell phone AT THE BEVERLY WILSHIRE....cell phones have a nav system in them so when there is an emergency the authorities can track your whereabouts in case you cant talk...thats why the Bev Wil address showed up.....I am sticking to this and no one can stop me!!! LOL

I agree with you Jacksonologist. I don't remember that theory being debunked. I researched the site towers and how calls are traced/picked up via verizon wireless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

February 19, 2010, 09:16:21 PM
Dr.Murray is a lying murderer,how do you administer Michael all that unecesarry medicine,and leave him unattened for 47 minutes,then you make 3 phone calls when you know Michael was not breathing and not one of them was 911. Dr. Murder you have some explaining to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 10:06:56 PM
47 minutes 4+7=11
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 12:43:52 AM
Michael Jackson had phone lines cut!!!!!
Who uses phone lines. MOST PEOPLE HAVE CELLS NOW!
EVERYBODY HAS CELLULAR PHONES.
THE CHEF, ALL BODYGUARDS, THE NANNY, THE DOCTOR AND EVERYONE THAT WAS PRESENT ALL HAVE
CELLULAR PHONES.
QUESTION IS DID MICHAEL JACKSON HAVE A CELL?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions