No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi to you all,
I am still convinced that he lives but I am not hoping so much for a return anymore. I mean come on...this is all getting so ridiculous. We are acting like the Elvis s fans now, who are still seing clues and hoping for a return of the King 30 years after he passed... I don't wanna end up like that. Look how many BAM days were supposed to happen already...we have intuitions, we are convinced, then the D-Day comes, nothing happens and we 're all like "oh but anyway I was more going for this other day..." I am so mad at Michael right now for playing with us like this. One of you said that he was entertaining us, I am sorry but which one of you is really having fun with all this now? It was entertaining and fun at the baginning, but not anymore, now it's getting heavy and frustrating. And you know what crossed my mind lately? that maybe he was not coming back because of us. Maybe that, as long as he will read us posting, trying to find out clues and all that...he will take his time and wont feel in a rush because he knows, he still has our attention.
The other stuff that crossed my mind, is that maybe, he really hoaxed his death to save his life and protect his family, and that all the "follow the yellow brick road" things are only there to "educate" our minds and to let us know that he still love us and is still among us.
2012 dosent make sense at all, just because he has been talking about 4 Years in this is it...he was probably just refering to the new world order thing, same as in the maya s calendar...he is also supposed to have writen" see you in july 2011" and he is not showing up...it all doesnt make sense to me anymore...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "BabyShine"
Hi to you all,
I am still convinced that he lives but I am not hoping so much for a return anymore. I mean come on...this is all getting so ridiculous. We are acting like the Elvis s fans now, who are still seing clues and hoping for a return of the King 30 years after he passed... I don't wanna end up like that. Look how many BAM days were supposed to happen already...we have intuitions, we are convinced, then the D-Day comes, nothing happens and we 're all like "oh but anyway I was more going for this other day..." I am so mad at Michael right now for playing with us like this. One of you said that he was entertaining us, I am sorry but which one of you is really having fun with all this now? It was entertaining and fun at the baginning, but not anymore, now it's getting heavy and frustrating. And you know what crossed my mind lately? that maybe he was not coming back because of us. Maybe that, as long as he will read us posting, trying to find out clues and all that...he will take his time and wont feel in a rush because he knows, he still has our attention.
The other stuff that crossed my mind, is that maybe, he really hoaxed his death to save his life and protect his family, and that all the "follow the yellow brick road" things are only there to "educate" our minds and to let us know that he still love us and is still among us.
2012 dosent make sense at all, just because he has been talking about 4 Years in this is it...he was probably just refering to the new world order thing, same as in the maya s calendar...he is also supposed to have writen" see you in july 2011" and he is not showing up...it all doesnt make sense to me anymore...
Truth hurts and i agree with you! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "BabyShine"
Hi to you all,

Wise words, wise words.
So you are not going to prolonge your entertaining package? - maybe simply switch the provider, lol.

You could not have chosen better words, I do feel the same.
And instead of reuniting all followers and blievers we are (maybe) left in the dark.
'See You in July' (2011) – something you should rely on, his words written and spoken.

9 days to go. And one announcement on july 25th…
Lol

Pls provide me your new hobby, I could follow you in August 2011
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

I am not sure when this will end.  I feel like things have slowed down lately.  My thought is that things need to get real quiet everywhere and then Michael will BAM, so even we will be shocked.  That's what I am hoping for.  I guess we need to see what the trial will bring, if it happens at all.  On the other hand maybe Michael is finally happy and all of these clues are to let us know he is ok and he won't be back.  I am not being negative, I am just trying to look at both sides of the coin.  The yin and yang of life.  I find both good, as long as we know he is fine.  But, I am feeling a bit selfish today and  really want the BAM......But it's not about me!  Take care everyone! Love to All bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Just a bit of an off topic question but when MJ BAMS, will he indirectly let us know?...like just say he BAMS via press conference do you think he would announce it before hand?...For example the family is making an announcement for a "thriller" tribute show on July 25th...so do you think it will be something like that, pretending it's something to do with a show and then, that's when MJ BAMS?

P.S I am not saying I think July 25th is the BAM, just using it as an example.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

And you know what crossed my mind lately? that maybe he was not coming back because of us. Maybe that, as long as he will read us posting, trying to find out clues and all that...he will take his time and wont feel in a rush because he knows, he still has our attention.

That's something that crossed my mind also. I'm getting more and more convinced this could actually be the case.If Michael wants the world to shock (again :lol: ),he has to wait untill there aren't anymore followers of the hoax or only a few. This way his BAM would have a really [glow=red:pthkltzq]BIG[/glow:pthkltzq] impact. mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

IDK, but today I got back the idea that Murray´s character is really representing Michael and that his video saying "da troot will prevail" has more meaninng than we think.

I believe that Michael finally talked and denounced those who he felt were after him. Once those are behind bars, may be he comes back. But looks to me that he would not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

Quote from: "SEHF"
Nope..

2012 it is

2012 is alot closer than we like to think  ;)  this has been going on a while now , and here we still are. 2012 does not seem too impossible right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Hollie

To be honest I think we are going to have to wait until next year, I don't know why it's just a conscience that i've got.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know but LaToya seems to be rustling the waters again. With her new book and all. She was on the view saying someone else was in Michael's house when he died, but she won't say who it was. It wasn't Dr.Murray. There was somebody else there too. Perhaps she's just trying to sell her book. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DrtyDian-a

No comeback in 2010, and even though we have this autograph eluding to July 2011, it is now nearly the end of August, and nothing yet. So, let's assume the autograph is real. What IF this is one of Michael's many ways to toy with us and keep us  on our toes? Giving a date of some sort is going to make people anticipate and keep them guessing once the date has come and gone. Assuming MJ will make a comeback (which I believe is the only thing that makes the idea of a hoax for some greater purpose plausible), I do not like the idea of putting a date on it. It's like playing the same guessing games that religious sects have played for centuries when attempting to predict the end of the world. One part of this thread did stick out at me, though. Suppose the trial does last until 2013-14. Right as it is about to end, Mike returns. BAM! Murray is off the hook. You can't charge someone for murder if the person happens to be found alive, now can ya? I would think Mike might have to pay some of the expenses associated with the case and all, once the hoax is revealed, but he has the money, and I doubt any other legal ramifications could be applied. Do I think life will be boring once this hoax is over? Nope. I am studying to be a lawyer and up to my ears in conspiracies, hoaxes, wrongful convictions, and other crazy things. Those will keep me busy, and I am sure I will find some other interesting case to latch onto on the internet. I would still come to this forum to fellowship with other fans of MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll Never Make Me Stay/So Take Your Weight Off Of Me/I Know Your Every Move/So Won't You Just Let Me Be

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
It seems like 2012 will be the year. mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions