Re: DID YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON?
August 21, 2011, 12:57:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@justlookingaround now I see why your motto is gonna be good I promise :lol:

I understand you and I try not to judge others, not even by God's rules...let's not forget Jesus had made some changes of the old rules and who knows what the future brings

hee-hee-hee I should have said as good as I know how to be, (because I'm bad! I'm bad you know it!  mj_bad/ ) LOL and I only judge people who judge me first! cause I do have the right to defend myself and make a judgmental person see  themselves!

AND JUST LIKE YOU I DO BE LOOKIN (oK DROOLING LOL) AT MJ'S PICTURES & VIDEOS  beerchug

I understand your point of view, but you have to keep in mind that 2 wrong does not make it right. Look Michael what he went through, I never heard him judge anyone, he never spoken bad about anyone, he still found goodness in within them. I think we should all do the same and we will live in a better world. I know it is easier to defend ourselves and answer back, and offend another human being. Sometimes we have to stop and think, why is that person mean, remember people act this way because deep down they are hurting in some way and they want to portrait it on us. So you be the better person, and smile at them whom ever judges you.. Let Karma do all the work dear.. blessings.

for a long time I believed that to be true. Until stress began to takeover my life. Do you know there is no cure for stress? So I researched for the past 4 years, and discovered this, GOD GIVES US DEFENSE! If someone calls me a name, or hits me, yes it is good for me not to return the gesture and let God handle it, but where does that leave me? defeated! but when I defend myself and/or my character, I keep my dignity. It is the whole reasoning behind the human body/mind's defense mechanisms (fight or flight) I was fleeing from myself so much, stress was able to run rampant through my mind and body, the littlest things were getting under my skin, stressing me out and making me depressed  :-\ yes some things are over our heads so that only God can diffuse the situation, but some things we can get a handle on ourselves.

(back to religion real quick) when I read about Jesus, I think it was his followers/disciples  fault he was killed. I could not understand why his followers walked with him as he was tortured carrying the cross and stood and watched in horror. They were crippled by fear! (IMO) they could have taken Jesus off the cross way before they nailed him to it. IMO the reason why David stayed in God's favor was because he fought the good fight instead of fleeing in fear (when he defeated Goliath). ..

Did I get off topic?  ???/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
gonna be good, I promise!!

August 21, 2011, 01:11:11 PM
 :ugeek: two wrongs don't make it right, but it sure makes it even!  ;D

LOVE YOU!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DrtyDian-a

August 22, 2011, 02:56:33 PM
I read this information somewhere at some point in the past. Now, a lot of people still think Michael was involved with the JWs. There are a lot of reasons why that is not really feasible; mostly membership rules in the JWs, but I won;t go into that just yet. I was a JW for 7 years, so I can shed some light on these things at some point. However, even if he was not involved at the time of his "death," the religious teachings of the JWs and basic Christianity were ingrained into his heart and soul. Michael was not like his brothers and others in his family. I think he battled a lot of demons associated with right and wrong; the lax standards of conduct in Hollywood and the music industry vs. the strict moral code he wished to live by. I have no doubt that this immorality within the jackson family created some strife between Michael and the others. Sure, he still loved them, but while they were saying, "Chill, Mike! Go with the flow," he was saying, "C'mon, being a star does not mean you have to live fast and loose." I think this is one aspect of the message behind the death hoax. I think it is about the bigger picture; the world as a whole. However, I feel that Michael is so tired of the corruption, greed, immorality, lack of compassion... pick your poison... in this world that he is telling us to get it together. I do not buy any religious or 2012 connection, but I do think Michael is trying to lead us into enlightenment and teach us to be better human beings.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll Never Make Me Stay/So Take Your Weight Off Of Me/I Know Your Every Move/So Won't You Just Let Me Be

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 23, 2011, 01:07:27 AM
"...increase the height of your spirituality....."

MJ is saying this to us in Shout. I really like it.

If spirituality is a matter of religion or not is not for me to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2011, 07:46:11 AM
Poor Michael, to witness his brothers behave like that for such a long time ...of course you change, of course you become more careful in your decisions and actions .You see this world in different ways and maybe you can't trust people enough . I am sure he didn't find his true love , the woman that's right for him to be sure he can fall in love and he can be happy for as long as he lives ..or he did and I'm wrong ?  ;) with MJ you can't know .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

August 23, 2011, 09:02:11 AM
That is the iffy line between religion and love. Some religions feel you should ignore love or restrain from feelings of love (Priests) but I call it denying yourself of love. Through guilt and uncertainty, we misunderstand love & lust cause they emit similar feelings. IMO Love lingers on while lust disappears. But in order to know the difference we would need to test the waters to see if its real, but that is where the iffy line is and could cause confusion in the religious person. For that reason is why God grants us mercy & forgiveness, for the room for mistakes. (In love & not casual sex) Plus that was long ago. As a single 50+ man, I don't really think
He felt so uptight about relationships anymore and who knows maybe he did find love and is with her now away from the critical eyes of the world :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 23, 2011, 11:18:13 AM
I don't know how it feels at 50, I hope to live enough to find out but at 40  yes, there is something happening that makes you disobey the rules a little, start even questioning some social or even religious rules.

I think MJ is no exceptions from this.

But I don't think that if he is alive he is with a woman...IDK I find this hard to imagine and believe.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2011, 01:31:39 PM
Thank you all4loveandbelieve for your post.
This article shows us how much Michael was sensitive and honest. It is so rare today, especially in the artistic environment. It is very touching. pale/
I love him so much bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2011, 01:49:19 PM
there was a young man who had to relieve me at my old job on Sunday mornings. One day we were talking and he told me that his family was strict Muslims, and he was not allowed to interact with girls, EVER! not in school, not at his place of worship, nothing. I found this so hard to believe. So I asked him, if you never interact with women, how will you know how to interact with women as you get older and start dating? How will you know what type of woman you are attracted to or compatible with? He looked at me like I don't know. He was in college at the time. I asked him so you never danced with a girl at a party or played tag in the summer with the girls? he said no...

well the next week he was calling the office everyday and he asked me to call him if a delivery comes in for him. Surely it did and he came and opened it there and it was a bottle of perfume with a sample size and a compact mirror. He gave me the sample & the mirror and left. My older lady co-worker told me after he left "I think he fancies a girl at his school" I smiled thinking about our convo the week before. "He sent the package here so his parents wouldn't find out." she finished. That's so cute I thought...

The next Sunday morning, when he came to work, when I went to the elevator, a face popped up in the emergency door window almost made me wet myself. (cause on sundays we were the only ones on the building)It was a lovely lady adorned in her Muslim wrap. She made a please sign with her hand so I opened the door. She grabbed my arm and begged me to please not tell, but she got scared and ran out the exit not knowing it would lock her out. I laughed and told her I won't tell. She hugged me and went towards the office...

The next Sunday morning when he relieved me, he walked in with her by his side. He was blushing and she was smiling and I found the whole thing so sweet. It got around to my boss from hell, and he was actually hating on the young man. "he supposed to be so religious praying all the time, but sneaking around having a girlfriend" I told my co-worker, look who's talking, the hypocrite who hits on anything with boobs LOL

And for this reason, I hope MJ is with a love. Cause love conquers all!  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 23, 2011, 03:49:24 PM
So you'd have to ask as Mike did with that photographer...do the women throwing themselves at me actually like me, or am I another notch in their rock star bed post? Are they after what I can provide for them and not just the real me. It would have been tough for him for sure.

Totally agree. It must be so hard for him to understand why all those women are after him. For the star they see and admire on stage or for the man who he really is in his daily life. Actually that is the reason why celebrities do not date or get into serious relationships with fans because they don't believe fans can know their real personalities and how they are in their daily lives and love them for the person who also farts, scratch their bums and every single thing we also do. They think that fans only adore and worship the star on stage and want to be with them. And this is true for most of the fans. They idolize their star and they believe s/he is perfect always. And of course they want to be with them to taste what the glory, fame and luxurious life is like. Most of the celebrities use their fame as an advantage to be with several women or men but very rarely some of the stars like Michael can not decide how to behave them not to break their hearts. This proves what a gentle and sensitive soul Michael is. The most important reason why I love him. Michael is once in a lifetime genius but he is also once in a lifetime man with his beautifully unique soul and heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2011, 04:33:10 PM
Perfect song for this thread.  Oldie goldie.  IF YOU DON’T LOVE ME  lolol/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5eKWyZrVyc&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

August 23, 2011, 06:18:55 PM
or maybe he thought little kids  could attract women better than puppies  ;)) :D penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 23, 2011, 07:15:37 PM
I knew about the Abdul/Jackie affair. And i can understand why Michael felt uncomfortable about sex because the only experiences he had growing up was witnessing his father cheat on his mom, his brothers cheating on their wives etc. What we know, I'm sure, is a very dilluted version of what MJ has really seen, heard and endured in his adolescent life.
However, I do believe that he is a red blooded man and has sexual desires for a woman. A classy woman with good values and a mind of her own. Someone with no hidden agenda, which is hard to find when you're the most well known man alive. I think at the peak of his career, it was extremely difficult for him to have a steady relationship what with all the touring, promos, short films, conferences, interviews, photoshoots etc. Maybe he didn't think it was fair to someone to wait around for him. Maybe he saw how his family was split in two during the J5 where Joe would take the boys around the world while Katherine the girls and Randy stayed home. Or maybe, like me, he is your typical Virgo and is incredibly picky about everything. Including who he dates or marries. I don't believe that he NEVER got over the trauma his past life created. He has said that he quit being a Jehovah's Witness later in his life but still holds all of the lessons and morals very dearly and takes them seriously. He isn't completely immune to sexual thoughts; no one is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 24, 2011, 12:03:05 AM
OMG....

Why do fans seem to have the need to go back to "he is like all people, he is not perfect"

I know he is just human, he does what everybody else does, but ...I don't want to think of this. So what, he is not less precious to me for he is not entirely the image projected to us on screen/stage. But the man who can project such a fascinating image of himself has something MORE than the rest....even if he is just human, he still is not like the others.

OK I'm dreaming and please don't wake me up :mrgreen:.

I love you Michael bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions