looking4truth,  YES you are right when they asked MJ about touring with Jackson Five
although it's so strange MJ's answer .... when was he supposing to go on tour with THE brothers if there was LONDON on schedule?

I really want to believe the answer is : 2010 SUMMER ;)  ;)

here is the video - TMZ of course  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and look at this tweet it was on February 1-st and Jeramine said this:
we r busy recording, working hard on various projects. summer 2010 is going to be huge!

He said HUGE ! Huge can be ONLY WITH  MJ  ;) so I believe Jermaine knows very well what we understand by huge, hope so because otherwise nothing can be HUGE !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "akiraka"
looking4truth,  YES you are right when they asked MJ about touring with Jackson Five
although it's so strange MJ's answer .... when was he supposing to go on tour with THE brothers if there was LONDON on schedule?

we r busy recording, working hard on various projects. summer 2010 is going to be huge!

He said HUGE ! Huge can be ONLY WITH  MJ  ;) so I believe Jermaine knows very well what we understand by huge, hope so because otherwise nothing can be HUGE !

You are AWESOME! Love you! Thanks!  :lol: And this could possibly mean what I've been thinking for awhile that when he does come back, he'll come back on tour or with one big BAM show with the whole family, emphasizing the family unit, which he was trying to emphasize the importance of while he was alive, especially during his later years. And wow that is one long run on sentence.
Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 09:44:06 PM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "akiraka"

I agree,  because without MJ it will only be a HUGE failure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

looking4truth,  ;)
515 angel  ;)

I do hope so, and I also hope I'm not wrong in my own interpretation.  ;) but I can not have another logic explanation for all these.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

wont mj have to be back to announce it cos which mj fans would go without him there i know some that wudnt so how could he return there without letting people know he will be at the shows? People lost money on flights and stuff for concerts he said he would do and omg wot if some fans dont get tickets this time but did for original mj shows theyll be devastated thats why i dont think it wud be best idea for comeback anyway who wud see him clearly from right at back of arena too :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

ya'll sound like the people who doubted MJ could still sell out a 50 show tour...

If I'm correct I think all 50 sold out in 1 day...

IN YOUR FACE lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

now they are making money..... please come back michael.... f... janet, jermaine and the whole family
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

that would be nice. the family should stay together. they need each other. janet and michael never sang on stage. that would be pure magic. he could have the brothers sing backup and play their instruments on his solo songs. the last time was so long ago and it was beyond magic. J5 and Janet go team!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lovesquad"
now they are making money..... please come back michael.... f... janet, jermaine and the whole family

Wow. I can't believe someone who claims to be a MJ fan would totally just disrespect his family for very selfish reasons. If I saw this all the time, I wouldn't come back until folks get the daggone message...L.O.V.E. I don't know how many times he got to say it, sing it, spell it out but geez, it seems like a lot of people are not getting it here.

And I think they got a tight plan so if there will be a tour, there would probably give those that paid for the first show, first dibs on getting tickets or something to that nature. However, I honestly cannot see him going on tour. Safety would be a major issue I would think but you never know. I know that contradict one of my other posts in this thread but I just thought about it and it seems more likely that they would do a special performance as a family and then maybe MJ would say a speech about why he did it.
Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 09:15:36 AM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "starlight30"
that would be nice. the family should stay together. they need each other. janet and michael never sang on stage. that would be pure magic. he could have the brothers sing backup and play their instruments on his solo songs. the last time was so long ago and it was beyond magic. J5 and Janet go team!

you must not be fully aware of the Jackson legacy...

Janet & Michael have plenty of video on YT performing together... The Jacksons had a variety show where all of them would do skits together...

It was a long time ago tho... History loves to repeat itself I guess lol (well if he is really alive that is :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

some people may say why didnt he do his original concerts then? i dont need concerts i want him mj i dont mind just come back soon please now is the time to bring all fans together and for mj to show the world wot hes made of and everyone how its done!!!!xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i remember janet coming out like mae west on stage once but i don't remember them singing together. but that was ages ago. i remember her giving him an award. i don't remember them ever doing Scream together on stage. that would be fun, fun, fun. love them. go jacksons! a concert together would be superfly. i hope they put it on cable. i remember seeing phil collins at MSG in NYC and i was in the next to last row. i might as well stayed home and watched it on cable if i could.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "starlight30"
i remember janet coming out like mae west on stage once but i don't remember them singing together. but that was ages ago. i remember her giving him an award. i don't remember them ever doing Scream together on stage. that would be fun, fun, fun. love them. go jacksons! a concert together would be superfly. i hope they put it on cable. i remember seeing phil collins at MSG in NYC and i was in the next to last row. i might as well stayed home and watched it on cable if i could.

i agree first performnce of scream together could be being planned she did vmas beside him in video could next one be next to him in person? :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I always wanted to ask this why didn't Michael like touring with the J5 I remember the 30th anniversary the brothers had to ask their mom to convinve Michael to perform with him so what was it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Datroot

Probably all the bickering amongst themselves.  I read in Moonwalker (the book), that he always used to get outvoted whe they pitched ideas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions