Grace

Re: BRIAN OXMAN CONFIRMS AMBULANCE PIC..FAKE
February 20, 2010, 04:13:21 AM
Quote from: "MaryLMJ"
Hi, I  write from Italy  and I post all the articles I found from Italian newspaper regarding The "Michael Jackson Official European Convention"  for all of you to read,

I used the Google translator,  so hopefully is going to be understandable !!

But as you will notice in the article  they do not mention what   Brian Oxman said on the  Italian National  Television RAI1 about the fake photo  ,so the interview is the only one who mention the alleged fake photo, and even in Italy RAI was the only TV who broadcast  the event.

Please take everything published by RAI, Corriere della Sera etc. with a good grain of salt.
These are the spokesmedia of Mr. Berlusconi. There is a network behind that could be interesting to question as to content of publications. If you want to know more about it, read wiki on this (and don't forget to breath pls):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Better to know what kind of field the sources are coming from.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 20, 2010, 05:11:36 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "MaryLMJ"
Hi, I  write from Italy  and I post all the articles I found from Italian newspaper regarding The "Michael Jackson Official European Convention"  for all of you to read,

I used the Google translator,  so hopefully is going to be understandable !!

But as you will notice in the article  they do not mention what   Brian Oxman said on the  Italian National  Television RAI1 about the fake photo  ,so the interview is the only one who mention the alleged fake photo, and even in Italy RAI was the only TV who broadcast  the event.

Please take everything published by RAI, Corriere della Sera etc. with a good grain of salt.
These are the spokesmedia of Mr. Berlusconi. There is a network behind that could be interesting to question as to content of publications. If you want to know more about it, read wiki on this (and don't forget to breath pls):

Better to know what kind of field the sources are coming from.

Sorry Grace what you mean ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 09:53:45 AM
Oh, please Grace............ really what do you mean? RAI Uno broadcasted an INTERVIEW/statement with Mr. Oxaman, nothing more, or less. It is his voice, his image, and even if I'm not italian I can understand some, ;)  and I may say that all they said in italian language, he said in English language. He was not forced with a gun at his head to make this statement at that channel. So what's the problem, I don't understand?

If you heard on the video his last words were : IT''S FAKE. For me is enough.

Now about Rai Uno I don't care if belongs to Berlusconi or to Aliens,  :lol: TG 1 reproduced exactly Mr. Oxman's words. And Rai Uno has a large area of coverage.

Usually a National TV is powerful that is why it's called National.

As any television in the World probably it's not perfect, show me one in USA, UK etc...  to be 100% perfect. As I read here some posts, some said that in USA "THEY" give on TV channels what 'THEY" want in other words media is controlled.

And yes it is controlled everywhere on the earth, let's not be children!

But here, I repeat Rai Uno did his job. Mr. Oxman had to say something in that interview, so the interview was shown on the television.

And I say again I'm not from Italy, but I'm proud that Italy showed Mr. Oxman interview. They could have taken from him, and never show for the public. These also could happened, but they did what they should do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 20, 2010, 12:59:56 PM
I found two newspapers who talked about brian oxman 's declaration:

the first one is a swiss newspaper:

I tried to translate on google but it was impossible to understand (very broken english) So here is basically what they say:

They report oxman's words, when he says he s 99,9 % sure it s fake and that it is clearly photoshoped. Then they mention that those believing it s fake often mention that Chris and Ben knew Michael in person. Which they say is a "strange coincidence". And the reflection of the red car in the window when there wasnt any red car in the street is also mentioned. In the end they report Ben Evenstad words in reaction to oxman s allegation. It is said, Ben considers those accusations "ridiculous". Ben answers (very weird IMO): "The NASA presents no proof when people that the moon landing has never taken place. Same for us: we have no reason to defend ourselves." And then he adds: " we receive hundreds of e-mails of people who believe that Michael is alive and that we are liers. We have no time to answer those stupid remarks. "

(if anyone can translate it better, feel free  ;) )

The second article i found is written on LEPOST.FR which is a huge blog belonging to France's biggest newspaper, LE MONDE. Lepost.fr is very visited but anyone can add articles there. This one was added by a reader not by a journalist:

The text is very short (following the video of brian oxman). I try to translate:
"In this video, Brian Oxman explains that the picture showing Michael jackson in an ambulance is a joke. He explains that it was in fact an old picture (that was used) where one could see MJ lying in a oxygen chamber. What do you think?"

(Strange comment anyway, imho but at least they put the video on the site)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 02:16:33 PM
thank you for this amazing effort - bless your heart
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 02:51:16 PM
PrettyYoungTeletubby thank you :)

quote:
Ben answers (very weird IMO): "The NASA presents no proof when people that the moon landing has never taken place", wow he compares with NASA, it's funny  :lol:  :lol:

anyway, I still believe he and the other guy, I forgot his name, were/are good friend with MJ. So this is in the script.

No one can convince me that out of all the important and well-known representatives of the Media : ABC, CNN, FoxNews, SkyNews.. and other newspapers in that morning the ONLY "lucky" guys were these 2 from Photo National Group, paradoxical, JUST them in that place!

No one from the Starline tourists didn't call one of these televisions IN the 45 MIN. the time that paramedics were in the house  :lol:  :lol: and their statement of "tourists" was that they arrived when the ambulance was still there.  

Of course they didn't  call anybody because they were not real tourists  :lol:  :lol: There is a video presenting this Company's vans, and the vans have under the exterior mirror on the car body a number of 2 figures and on the back of these vans there are not numbers

On "tourists" van from MJ house I saw that number on the back of the van : NO.17

I can't find the other video with a lady speaking about StarLine Tours and she was standing next to a tourist van, there it seems ther is no number on the back of the van it is just under the exterior mirror. I'm sorry I can't find this video, I saw it long time ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 20, 2010, 03:00:13 PM
Lol @ akiraka. Yeah that s exactly what made me laugh. He s comparing the "picture issue" to another supposed hoax...and not just elvis 's death but the landing of the moon!!

If i was accused by a lawyer of selling a fake picture, i wouldn't answer in such a mysterious way...geeez he could have just said: "no, the pic is real"....lol....maybe he meant the moon like in "moonwalking"

I didnt know what you pointed about the tourist car that doesnt look as the real ones. THX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 03:36:56 PM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Lol @ akiraka. Yeah that s exactly what made me laugh. He s comparing the "picture issue" to another supposed hoax...and not just elvis 's death but the landing of the moon!!

If i was accused by a lawyer of selling a fake picture, i wouldn't answer in such a mysterious way...geeez he could have just said: "no, the pic is real"....lol....maybe he meant the moon like in "moonwalking"

I didnt know what you pointed about the tourist car that doesnt look as the real ones. THX

you guys are so smart
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 04:43:03 PM
Quote from: "akiraka"
PrettyYoungTeletubby thank you :)

quote:
Ben answers (very weird IMO): "The NASA presents no proof when people that the moon landing has never taken place", wow he compares with NASA, it's funny  :lol:  :lol:

anyway, I still believe he and the other guy, I forgot his name, were/are good friend with MJ. So this is in the script.

No one can convince me that out of all the important and well-known representatives of the Media : ABC, CNN, FoxNews, SkyNews.. and other newspapers in that morning the ONLY "lucky" guys were these 2 from Photo National Group, paradoxical, JUST them in that place!

No one from the Starline tourists didn't call one of these televisions IN the 45 MIN. the time that paramedics were in the house  :lol:  :lol: and their statement of "tourists" was that they arrived when the ambulance was still there.  

Of course they didn't  call anybody because they were not real tourists  :lol:  :lol: There is a video presenting this Company's vans, and the vans have under the exterior mirror on the car body a number of 2 figures and on the back of these vans there are not numbers

On "tourists" van from MJ house I saw that number on the back of the van : NO.17

I can't find the other video with a lady speaking about StarLine Tours and she was standing next to a tourist van, there it seems ther is no number on the back of the van it is just under the exterior mirror. I'm sorry I can't find this video, I saw it long time ago.

'17' on the tourist van and '71' on the ambulance...very interesting.

regarding ben: of course he freaks out now on anyone questioning his credibilty. the way he exaggerates it and gets mad is  saying: don't you dare ask me any more about this pic, like he wants 'em all to shut up at once. if he had nothing to hide, why freak? he could just sit there, totally relaxed, show the original with a date on there. end of the discussion.
what does he do? gets angry, comes up with ridiculous comparisons etc. because: he gets really nervous now. and he should...the bubble is about to bust.

again: why would he risk his rep and credibility for a photoshop? he just turned himself from just being a paparazzi to a respected celebrity photographer. why do this for anyone?

there is only one person that could have ordered and paid for it to make sense of this: michael jackson.
Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 04:51:24 PM by tabloidburn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 04:48:44 PM
this is so strange - i know that the photoshop does not mean that mjis alive but it is so strange the reactions

if you have a legit product you stand by it, you produce the pics in sequence whats the problem?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 04:51:44 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

regarding ben: of course he freaks out now on anyone questioning his credibilty. the way he exaggerates it and gets mad is  saying: don't you dare ask me any more about this pic, like he wants 'em all to shut up and once. if he had nothing to hide, why freak? he could just sit there, totally relaxed, show the original with a date on there. end of the discussion.
what does he do? gets angry, comes up with ridiculous comparisons etc. because: he gets really nervous now. and he should...the bubble is about to bust.

again: why would he risk his rep and credibility for a photoshop? he just turned himself from just being a paparazzi to a respected celebrity photographer. why do this for anyone?

there is only one person that could have ordered and paid for it to make sense of this: michael jackson.

So true. who would risk all his carrer at his age if it wasnt 4 sth bigger...u right..

yeah his reaction sounds really weird..definitely...wonder why no other media talks bout this issue tho...i wonder what ET think bout this...or if they even heard bout oxman's interview...they paid a lot of money for that pic...they should adress the issue imo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 04:53:59 PM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

regarding ben: of course he freaks out now on anyone questioning his credibilty. the way he exaggerates it and gets mad is  saying: don't you dare ask me any more about this pic, like he wants 'em all to shut up and once. if he had nothing to hide, why freak? he could just sit there, totally relaxed, show the original with a date on there. end of the discussion.

So true. who would risk all his carrer at his age if it wasnt 4 sth bigger...u right..

yeah his reaction sounds really weird..definitely...wonder why no other media talks bout this issue tho...i wonder what ET think bout this...or if they even heard bout oxman's interview...they paid a lot of money for that pic...they should adress the issue imo

yep. and demand their money back!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 20, 2010, 05:01:41 PM
arabian nights thanks, BUT ALL HERE ARE SMART :D and it's MJ merit he gave us a lot of things to think about  ;)  ;)

PrettyYoungTeletubby yes I was thinking the same "Moonwalking"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: maybe he exercised too much the moonwalk at home  :lol:

tabloidburn:
"there is only one person that could have ordered and paid for it to make sense of this: michael jackson."
AGREE .  ;)  ;)  ;)

PrettyYoungTeletubby:
"they paid a lot of money for that pic...they should adress the issue imo"
maybe they paid or maybe not  ;) Photo National Group, Ben said so in the first, but who really knows?

We have here some "actors" involved who were very active related to MJ also before June 25: TMZ, Hollywood TV, ET the only one who was a big surprise I believe for all, for me really was, it's Photo National Group and as you can see it seems they had the "key".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 05:02:45 PM
Quote from: "akiraka"
arabian nights thanks, BUT ALL HERE ARE SMART :D and it's MJ merit he gave us a lot of things to think about  ;)  ;)

PrettyYoungTeletubby yes I was thinking the same "Moonwalking"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: maybe he exercised too much the moonwalk at home  :lol:

tabloidburn:
"there is only one person that could have ordered and paid for it to make sense of this: michael jackson."
AGREE .  ;)  ;)  ;)

PrettyYoungTeletubby:
"they paid a lot of money for that pic...they should adress the issue imo"
maybe they paid or maybe not  ;) Photo National Group, Ben said so in the first, but who really knows?

We have here some "actors" involved who were very active related to MJ also before June 25: TMZ, Hollywood TV, ET the only one who was a big surprise I believe for all, for me really was, it's Photo National Group and as you can see it seems they had the "key".

please no offence intended
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 05:07:30 PM
arabian nights no, no offence ;)  ;) I meant, that I really admire all of you because you work hard for every evidence to be found, analyse, share opinions etc....... a good  TEAM here on forum, for a long time I was reading here also on MJDH.  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions