Re: Jermaine slips up on Aussie radio show
March 05, 2010, 01:32:42 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
OK..   strike me down guys..  because i cant shake the feeling that this was a mistake Jermaine made because he was tired and jetlagged.

So Jermaine gives this interview just after he has landed in Australia after a long and tiring flight, right?

So where has Jermaine just come from before this interview?...  yeah, the AIRPORT!

So the place and word "Airport" is going to be on Jermaines mind as that is where he has just landed into... and because he was tired and jetlagged and confused, he says "arrived at the airport" instead of "arrived at the hospital".

Forgive me as i wish to believe in the hoax so much, but i must believe 100 percent before i commit myself.
We must explore all possibilities and explanations.

could be. but then, if it had been me, i would have explained my mixup by saying that i have made a mistake beacuse i have just stepped off the plane...whatever. he didn't do that, instead he makes a gesture like: there! i said it! ask me questions! he pauses after saying that and only corrects himself after the radio host asks him about what he just said.

that'S what makes the whole thing odd. if it was really a mistake, he would have corrected it right away. and he didn't appear like he wasn't concentrated. he knew very well what he was saying there. my take... :mrgreen:

and he smiled briefly when 'correcting' himself, I've seen janet have the same smile and mannerisms when talking about her love life
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 02:13:32 PM
yes, plus he pauses after " way before he"...and then emphasizes "arrives to the airport", speaking rather slow and clear, he seems to want this to stand out. OK I am convinced  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 02:43:21 PM
I also wondered though if it was for shits and giggles until I heard about the airport being closed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2010, 05:27:04 AM
Quote from: "GreenManMakeAChange"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
OK..   strike me down guys..  because i cant shake the feeling that this was a mistake Jermaine made because he was tired and jetlagged.

So Jermaine gives this interview just after he has landed in Australia after a long and tiring flight, right?

So where has Jermaine just come from before this interview?...  yeah, the AIRPORT!

So the place and word "Airport" is going to be on Jermaines mind as that is where he has just landed into... and because he was tired and jetlagged and confused, he says "arrived at the airport" instead of "arrived at the hospital".

Forgive me as i wish to believe in the hoax so much, but i must believe 100 percent before i commit myself.
We must explore all possibilities and explanations.

could be. but then, if it had been me, i would have explained my mixup by saying that i have made a mistake beacuse i have just stepped off the plane...whatever. he didn't do that, instead he makes a gesture like: there! i said it! ask me questions! he pauses after saying that and only corrects himself after the radio host asks him about what he just said.

that'S what makes the whole thing odd. if it was really a mistake, he would have corrected it right away. and he didn't appear like he wasn't concentrated. he knew very well what he was saying there. my take... :mrgreen:

and he smiled briefly when 'correcting' himself, I've seen janet have the same smile and mannerisms when talking about her love life

you're right. watch janet's interview when she was asked where she was when she 'heard the sad news'. she says: 'i was at my house in new york - another day, another morning...' (other reports claim she was in atlanta filming, now what? plus, she practically announces the song that popped up out of nowhere shortly after that interview...) you can tell she's lying cuz of that 'smile' she's giving the interviewer. she even explains it: 'forgive me, but i tend to smile when things are...painful'. (whole family was 'smiling' at the memorial, right?) just to say that a face expression is also a good indicator when you catch someone lying or keeping a secret he ain't supposed to talk about... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

March 06, 2010, 06:30:20 AM
I thought she looked calmer than I would have expected her to, but you know, I've smiled too all weird with this death and I don't understand where it's coming from .  I always thought that if michael jackson died, I would never stop crying, but I turned numb and when I see footage sometimes I just start smiling or want to laugh cause I Feel like it's a joke but then it turns into tears and I get triggered easily. I have cried 95 percent of the days in spurts, some days more than others since he died. I know that when I was shocked when it first happened I wanted to cry so badly but was paralyzed and ended up leaving home for hours and pushed it out of my mind though I couldn't and was ready to explode, I could not process it.  I would make unrelated jokes and felt giddy, my mind was working overtime to keep me from going nuts though of course I was going nuts at the same time.  So back to Janet, I'm sure it was something like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

March 07, 2010, 12:15:09 AM
Yeah!! And another thing guys remember Janet said "THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL?" YOUTUBE CONRAD MURRAY SAID
"THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL"MJ GERALDO INTERVIEW (I FORGET WHICH PART BUT THERE WERE 6

"THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL"
KInda strange right? THis was featured in one of Jonell Star's hoax videos a long while back.

Now, back to Jermaine,,,,,,I am sorry and please dont get mad this is my opinion but ummmmm there is nooooo way in hell that Jermaine got airport and hospital mixed up! No way! Hell, like i said before these two words dont even start with the same letter! :evil:  In my opinion JJ did this on purpose a purposeful slipup , had to be! We have now learned that he did not just arrive in Australia,that he had already been there for a week before this interview!

We have already known since day ONE that LAX was mysteriously closed down *although some may debunk this theory but I believe we have a bit more info on this theory now>>>>>>

Yep I would say something aint right!!! Either JJ is wanting the spotlight as he is known to do or........HOAX!!!!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 05:46:46 AM
I totally agree with tabloidburn.

JJ did a gesture as if he wanted so say: Dont you get it? Dont you hear what I am saying?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 07:36:10 AM
yeah he had a smug smile and then changed his tune to a different song, it could be a hoax, it could be fucking around with people's minds on purpose, but airport and hospital are not the same
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 10:54:23 AM
hahaha i remeber hearing this b4 i went to bed!, nah MJ is alive its so obvious! something is going to unfold? they were always after him!? so doesnt that make sense he had to fake his death in order to feel a sense a saftey!, good on him!, ppl screwed around with him and his life...they  were waiting for him at the airport!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom

April 19, 2010, 09:37:23 AM
what i keep wondering & wishing is why oh why didnt the presenters start questioning him right there?! if i were that radio host i would have said "what do you mean by airport ? no forget about the hospital for the minute jermaine, tell us about the airport, what airport?who was at the airport?why are you saying this?are you doing it on purpose?"
...etc i would have kept questioning him until he gave me a good explanation, such as "i am jetlagged" as someone here suggested
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 21, 2010, 09:36:49 PM
does anyone know if it is common practice tovideo tape a radio program?  that stuck me as odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

loma

April 21, 2010, 10:02:10 PM
^ :lol: I LOVE your name!
Yep, it's actually pretty common...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

April 22, 2010, 02:30:34 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
does anyone know if it is common practice tovideo tape a radio program?  that stuck me as odd.

Yes it's common but most of time it's only webcam streaming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ said : You\'re kickin\' with the wrong leg !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G8AXyD-vdo[/youtube]

April 26, 2010, 02:24:27 AM
Quote from: "Venus7"
I'm sorry...but now I'm getting mad at Jermaine! Because it is too obvious that its publicity stunt and he is playing with our heads. Do you really think if MJ is alive they would talk like mistakenly  or mysteriously like MJ alive. I'm starting to think that Jermaine doing this on purpose, to keep their show going on. Because if we are convinced that MJ is dead then we will loose interest in the rest of Jackson brothers. I'm sick to my stomach. I feel so used and manipulated!!!!  

Hi!
I agreed with u.  I also feeling the same.  Jermaine was the one told the world officially that MJ was dead in a specific time etc.  Then, this also comes from him (Slip up).  Of course. He didn't act alone also but this is too much and probably too soon coz until now MJ is missing leh... This is very very mind-boggling, as if we have nothing to do.  Really.  Sometimes I feel how I wish I could just detach from MJ, that's will be much easier.  It's difficult coz I grew up listening to all his songs and u know his songs really helped me in most of my difficult situations at times.  And then he just gone like that. After this, we have to cope with so many weird things associated to his death.  Hard! I totally understand how u feel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 02:29:44 AM
Quote from: "spike21"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Yes it's common but most of time it's only webcam streaming.

Hi.  Thanks for pointing it out. Yes.  I never come across that a radio program can be videotaped like this one unless there is a purpose.  Lol! I think in this way, there are many many people acting together with MJ, or supporting MJ & his family.  How can he do this? It hurts man!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions