Branca was NEVER rehired
February 17, 2010, 09:10:44 PM
According to MJHOAXLIVE who spoke with Brian Oxman today, Branca was never rehired and Michael would never do anything like that, here is the link where you can read the letter that Branca was fired and never meant to be hired again. I don't know anymore details besides that, but Hasil and Twiggy want this letter to get around.

Here is the link to the letter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the link to Twiggy's blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Direct any questions there because unfortunately I can't answer

XOXO
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Branca was NEVER rehired
February 17, 2010, 10:21:06 PM
that's right and that's why I know that he is a snake.  I believe he and other SONY execs infinitely plans to take control of Michael's music catalogs and the courts aren't willing nor interested in doing anything about it.  Branca should not have any kind of interest over Michael's estate, much less be executor over it.  His ass should be in jail.  That is suicide for Michael's interest.  He, Matolla, and Tohme Tohme, in my opinion, are made up of the same fabric.  And McClain, what can I say.  I see what they are planning as if they'd drawn a map to it.  The will is bogus.  They are crooks.  I am sure that they had been (and likely still are)  living large at Michael's expense for a long time before this ever came to light.  SONY is shyster!  These mobsters need to be taken down.  I can understand why Michael had to get away from them.  They were bleeding him dry and trying to make him think he was broke on his own accord.  They disrespected Michael's authority and was given the go ahead by the courts failing to remedy the situation.  I have no respect for any of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 17, 2010, 10:33:10 PM
With the Oxman bombshell regarding the ambulance photo and now this news of John Branca! All I can say is Praise Jesus! ;) I have been praying to God this week that he would bring to light all involved in the horrible plot against our beloved MJ! I know that God hears my prayers! :)  I do wonder about a document that Branca and McClain presented in court against Katherine Jackson.  The document that gave the Jackson Estate control over MJ's affairs.  I believe I read this letter was written eight days before MJ's supposed death on June 25th. I have always wondered about the validity of that document. :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 17, 2010, 11:05:59 PM
:o well it look like the s@%t about to hit the fan :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 11:09:09 PM
This letter was written from a law firm in Aventura, Fl. Did the firing take place while MJ was friends with Malnik? There was also a problem with that friendship from what I remember. MJ thought Malnik was in on taking the Beatles catalog from him along w/ Motola. What a tangled web he weaved with all these mobsters!!  They took advantage of his niceness. The more I read things like this - the more Ibfeel Sony is behind most of this. And I think MJ is playing them all behind the scenes or he has been forced to do this by them. Just my thoughts. :|  I think it's all going to be blown out of the water soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 12:19:15 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
that's right and that's why I know that he is a snake.  I believe he and other SONY execs infinitely plans to take control of Michael's music catalogs and the courts aren't willing nor interested in doing anything about it.  Branca should not have any kind of interest over Michael's estate, much less be executor over it.  His ass should be in jail.  That is suicide for Michael's interest.  He, Matolla, and Tohme Tohme, in my opinion, are made up of the same fabric.  And McClain, what can I say.  I see what they are planning as if they'd drawn a map to it.  The will is bogus.  They are crooks.  I am sure that they had been (and likely still are)  living large at Michael's expense for a long time before this ever came to light.  SONY is shyster!  These mobsters need to be taken down.  I can understand why Michael had to get away from them.  They were bleeding him dry and trying to make him think he was broke on his own accord.  They disrespected Michael's authority and was given the go ahead by the courts failing to remedy the situation.  I have no respect for any of them.

Amen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 12:24:59 PM
Quote from: "neversaynever"
This letter was written from a law firm in Aventura, Fl. Did the firing take place while MJ was friends with Malnik? There was also a problem with that friendship from what I remember. MJ thought Malnik was in on taking the Beatles catalog from him along w/ Motola. What a tangled web he weaved with all these mobsters!!  They took advantage of his niceness. The more I read things like this - the more Ibfeel Sony is behind most of this. And I think MJ is playing them all behind the scenes or he has been forced to do this by them. Just my thoughts. :|  I think it's all going to be blown out of the water soon.

Randy Jackson is also implicated in this, i believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 18, 2010, 01:10:34 PM
No one hand delivers a letter like that. A letter of that nature would need to be sent certified mail with delivery confirmation and signature required. Even if it's to the occupant of the desk right next to you. Period.

Else it's not legal and the simple defense is "I didn't get it", making the contents not applicable by law.

Look deeper. This is another punk by Michael, except this time, some of US got punked.

LOOK DEEPER.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 18, 2010, 01:16:22 PM
Where is the PROOF Branca wasn't rehired??? Termination letter dated 2003, who can prove with documents, that Branca wasn't infact rehired when he says he was?? Were you all in the court room when a judge deemed Branca appropriate to be the executor of MJ's estate?? well neither was I! So where is the proof??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 01:21:35 PM
Apart from the media-bashing that seems an obvious consequnce of the hoax, the other purposes are quite blurry at the time.........

We have the Jacksons blaming Branca and DiLeo for helping/using Murray as an  instrument to execute MJ's killing.....

The thing that baffles me is that if all of this is part of the script......Then why would these 2 (Branca and DiLeo) , who are supposedly with MJ on this hoax, risk defaming themselves simply because Michael wants to carry out a hoax? Whats in it for thm apart from money?? I dunno if Branca is part of this but DiLeo SURE is.....He has to be part of this hoax....without hm this would be incomplete.

But thats the question......Why risk being portayed as criminals/puppet masters in the eyes of the public just for the sake of Micahel's novel endeavour?

They arent THAT UNSELFISH ARE THEY?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 18, 2010, 01:40:54 PM
Quote from: "bec"
No one hand delivers a letter like that. A letter of that nature would need to be sent certified mail with delivery confirmation and signature required. Even if it's to the occupant of the desk right next to you. Period.

Else it's not legal and the simple defense is "I didn't get it", making the contents not applicable by law.

Look deeper. This is another punk by Michael, except this time, some of US got punked.

LOOK DEEPER.
why to you make these comments,   with respect you can terminate a retainer - by just sending a letter by hand delivery - why do you make these comments - you are wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 18, 2010, 01:43:13 PM
Quote from: "mjsweety"
Where is the PROOF Branca wasn't rehired??? Termination letter dated 2003, who can prove with documents, that Branca wasn't infact rehired when he says he was?? Were you all in the court room when a judge deemed Branca appropriate to be the executor of MJ's estate?? well neither was I! So where is the proof??
exactly

if the will was invalid the beneficiaries would have fought for a declaration to that effect, it would be in their interests, they did not pursue it - why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 18, 2010, 01:45:42 PM
how does his fit in with the hoax

a non hoax believer would say that if mj is alive and well, then he would not let the scum bags take the money - just playing devils advocate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions