paula-c

Re: Branca was NEVER rehired
February 18, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please read this link, maybe many of you already know.
They say very interesting things like John Branca and Tommy Mottola, stole Michael diverting money to offshore accounts in the Caribbean. If this is true, as Michael would hire another to this man, besides knowing that it is close to Mottola? :evil:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 18, 2010, 02:04:53 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"

Please read this link, maybe many of you already know.
They say very interesting things like John Branca and Tommy Mottola, stole Michael diverting money to offshore accounts in the Caribbean. If this is true, as Michael would hire another to this man, besides knowing that it is close to Mottola? :evil:

look i am only playing devils advocate - nothing more - thinking out of the box throws things up ---

but if (lets hope) that this is a hoax why didnt mike get his house in order with a subsquent will?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 18, 2010, 02:07:32 PM
why leave his family in such a position - there is no control

the family do not have the equipment to fight

they have lost control

they are puppets

they have to bow to these pp - mike would not have wanted this - so if a hoax why not prepare?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 02:15:32 PM
I'm still convinced it's a hoax, and i'm more convinced that MJ did infact re hire Branca , I'm thinking i don't like Joe or Oxman and they're allways the ones to kick up a stink...Like with the ambu-pic (soory bit off topic but it's to make a point sorta) not even few weeks ago we hear Joe is going to sue those who published the ambu-pic (violation of privacy and all that) yet now we have Oxman who is Joe's lawyer, saying the pic is fake...He's kind of taken away Joe's only do-able lawsuit with saying stuff like that is'nt he? Like if the pic is fake , Joe can't sue for violation of privacy , can he??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

February 18, 2010, 02:24:42 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "mjsweety"
Where is the PROOF Branca wasn't rehired??? Termination letter dated 2003, who can prove with documents, that Branca wasn't infact rehired when he says he was?? Were you all in the court room when a judge deemed Branca appropriate to be the executor of MJ's estate?? well neither was I! So where is the proof??
exactly

if the will was invalid the beneficiaries would have fought for a declaration to that effect, it would be in their interests, they did not pursue it - why?

I was under the impression that Katherine didn't contest the wil because of the stipulation with any contestation the heir would not receive anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 18, 2010, 02:26:31 PM
well she must have a weak case or rubbish lawyers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

February 18, 2010, 02:34:34 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
above  vids disabled?
No, you just have to click a second time to watch on youtube. Embedding has been disabled is all. Which I did not notice when I originally posted them. Not really a big deal actually though just click the thing that says watch on youtube that comes up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 02:38:18 PM
LA Times Article about the "legal mess" after June 25 th 2009 quotes his then attorney MacMillian that it might be possible that MJ rehired John Branca at June 17th.

(read all three pages!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

paula-c

February 18, 2010, 02:45:57 PM
The truth I'm a little confused, maybe this is a way to expose people who want to do harm to Michael, and who better than your family to help remember what he said La Toya of a conspiracy. And if someone really would have wanted to kill him? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 18, 2010, 02:47:20 PM
but to lose control of your money
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 02:48:02 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
The truth I'm a little confused, maybe this is a way to expose people who want to do harm to Michael, and who better than your family to help remember what he said La Toya of a conspiracy. And if someone really would have wanted to kill him? :shock:

Yeah, agree. Quite plausible!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

February 18, 2010, 03:02:18 PM

Attorney Brian Oxman -- the lawyer who pops up from time to time in the Jackson saga -- says he has a document proving Jackson fired Branca.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Branca served as Jackson's lawyer on and off for 29 years. Sources connected to Branca freely admit Jackson fired the lawyer in 1990, but rehired him 3 years later. We're also told Branca quit Michael in 2006 because Jackson insisted on hiring "advisors" Branca believed would do great harm to MJ.
A month before Jackson died, he began conversations with Branca, saying he wanted him back in the fold. We've learned on June 17, eight days before Jackson died, Jackson signed a letter hiring Branca back as his lawyer.

Howard Weitzman, a lawyer for the estate, confirmed, "In mid-June, Michael Jackson retained John Branca to represent him as general and entertainment counsel in his business and personal affairs." Weitzman added, "The letter retaining Branca was shared with lawyers for Katherine Jackson very early in the probate proceedings."

I know that MJ would hire/fire staff as he did with Grace, but we have information that he fired Tohme Tohme and John Branca, but right before his death both are back as being rehired by Michael and are in total control of his Estate while blocking his family from seeing medical records etc????  I just believe all this is from Howard Weitzman's doing who is the lawyer for the estate and also mob affiliated as well.  Which in my opinion connects them all back to Tommy Mottola.  

Just a little info on Weitzman[attachment=0:mtnmw7kx]Howard Weitzman.jpg[/attachment:mtnmw7kx]
Courtney Love Cobain has made statements that point to Howard Weitzman and others being behind the theft of her and Frances Bean Cobain's assets. Weitzman is listed in this civil case as the co-signer with Love setting up the Frances Cobain Irrevocable Trust. The case was recently dismissed at First Republic Bank's request. Love and Laird Norton Tyee Trust Company seem to have come to some sort of agreement.

Interesting, this Howard Weitzman and his entertainment business having been council for many well known clients. Weitzman seems to have had some real relationships with convicted organized crime folks or used their services in at least one of his cases, something which we will get into more with upcoming posts. He worked at MCA which has many reported incidents of being in league with the mafia. (We'll definitely being getting to that in an upcoming blog).

He's currently serving as the attorney for the trustees of the Michael Jackson estate.
Howard Weitzman, a lawyer for the men who now control the estate, told the judge the contracts were "aggressively negotiated and reflect the exhaustion of all parties on give and take, and greatly benefit the estate."

"I don't believe there is room for more negotiation," he said.

The judge previously has said he may approve the contracts even over Katherine Jackson's objection.

Bottom line.....I do not believe that MJ rehired either of these men.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

the arabian nights

February 18, 2010, 03:08:19 PM
is the question whether mike rehired Branca to handle general matter? or is it whether he is the executor of his estate. if mike did not make another valid will then the last will stands.

so Branca retains his position until he relinquishes it or he is removed by the court
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 18, 2010, 03:09:49 PM
the point i was raising is, why did mike not make a further will, to ensure that Branca could not be the executor of his estate/trust?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 18, 2010, 03:14:00 PM
The document was produced by John Branca, a lawyer who began to represent Jackson in 1980. Branca and Jackson broke up in 2006 by a disagreement over other advisers, but on June 17 - eight days before his death - Jackson signed a letter once more keep Branca as his lawyer, according to a source close to the relationship.

Be careful when you read the news as simpre talk of a "source" has no name :?:

McMillan said the singer never told him that Branca had hired again, but he said "It's Possible." :?:

An executor role would give Branca and McClain power to manage Jackson's finances while the court is settling his affairs, a process that could take years. Jackson, 50, died with more than $400 million in debt, but his assets -- including his musical catalog and his partial ownership of the Sony-ATV catalog -- outweigh his debts by hundreds of millions of dollars.

"You could give" power to manage Branca, Mc Clain ,.... "could" do not know ...... :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions