No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Tiger Woods Press Conference...
February 20, 2010, 09:24:13 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
How does it affct the hox discussion in this thread?

distraction? something else all over the news, so oxman's statement 'goes under'?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 20, 2010, 09:34:19 AM
No...but then the plane crashing into the building could also been a distraction......But i certainly do not think that Tiger Woods would have anything to do with the hoax.....That IMO is going way to far....He wasnt within 5 inches of anything that has happened in the last 7 months.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 10:04:46 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
No...but then the plane crashing into the building could also been a distraction......But i certainly do not think that Tiger Woods would have anything to do with the hoax.....That IMO is going way to far....He wasnt within 5 inches of anything that has happened in the last 7 months.

sure, i don't think tiger is involved in any way either. but i meant the coverage! they making like this is sooo huge, him making his little lame apology. who gives a rat's ass? yet, he's filling tmz's frontpage, his ex-wife being snapped walking from her car to the house (no sh!t? wow! i've been so waiting to see that!   :roll: ) etc., etc., etc., garbage as far as the eyes can see.

that plane and this pilot's fate and all of what lead to it should be the biggest thing and what he wrote in his letter should be looked upon - under the magnifying glass! instead, he's widely portrayed as some troubled soul who couldn't cope, didn't know what else to do and jeopardized other lives with his 'selfish act' of taking a plane to kill himself. but is there a deeper look into why he did it this way and not take a rope to hang himself in the forest somewhere, if it was just about ending his life? is there a look behind the curtain? no! sure, the farewell letter is available online, but how many people will really read those 6 pages jammed with his reasoning and thorough explanations as to the hows and whys? (i did, makes you wanna scream! one more body to the count, one more unneccessary death!)

i don't think the pilot is related to this in any way either, but his reasons for doing it and exactly this way show that there are more and more people like mj who want to expose this sick system and what extreme measures have to be taken for people to start noticing and questioning things.

we're all sitting on a barrel of gunpowder. mj knew it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

February 20, 2010, 10:11:02 PM
So Tiger gets like 30 minutes to talk about his infedelity and Michael only got like 5 during the molestation cases, it hit me Tiger is a puppet that is why he has all the resources to clear his name Michael isn't a puppet he knew something was wrong with the world and he decided to stop taking it and fight back, that is why everyone tried to bring down his image and it didn't work and now Bamsday is near I feel sorry for whoever tried to take advantage of Mike cause there in for a rude awakening
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

February 21, 2010, 02:39:53 AM
People keep telling me how they think dr murray looks like tiger woods at 50 lmao
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

February 21, 2010, 07:46:40 AM
Quote from: "akiraka"
I saw these tweets of Jodigomez pay attention where she points.

Seriously, do we need a Tiger Woods press conference on his sex life??? WTH dude, move on cuz everybody else has (except media)!!!!!

PLEASE stop showing Tiger's mistresses acting like victims. A disgrace to real women who know better. U don't have my pity, get off tv!

if all men who cheated on their wives had press conferences, regular sked TV programming would be gone!!!!!!!

except the media!, get off TV!, sked TV programming would be gone!

in my opinion she has a hidden MESSAGE   ;)  ;)

tabloidburn, maybe you are right "Did you get the impression that Tiger was saying things that MJ would say?"

i didn't say that. sorry, you have a mixup there. i think i commented on it, saying it was a distraction to keep people busy, the way this dominates the frontpages. the distraction not being on tiger's part but on the press. fill the pages with something else that don't matter and what will surely keep people reading cuz they love the gossip so much...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

February 21, 2010, 04:43:37 PM
tabloidburn, sorry, yes, I mixedup  :D, probably was a quote from a post. I admit I'm tired ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 21, 2010, 05:34:42 PM
Quote from: "akiraka"
tabloidburn, sorry, yes, I mixedup  :D, probably was a quote from a post. I admit I'm tired ;)

no worries :lol: yeah, you wanna stop at times cuz it gets too much and your head is spinning and all but i always catch myself going over the 'tired'-line. it's all just too interesting and exciting, isn't it? i'm so curious about what's next, i can't wait to read new comments and posts, give my own thoughts.

i've just come back from an event called 'murder mystery dinner' (very funny! had a ball!). how appropriate... ;) anyway, the thing is that you are involved in the criminal story because the actors sit at a regular table with you in the room and the whole thing happens before your eyes (someone is shot by a manipulated camera). while having dinner, you have to pay attention to the clues, the characters, their possible motifs and try to solve the case (i didn't, btw...i was thinking to complicated, the solution was logical and simple). in the end, the table who guessed it gets a bottle of champagne.

the reason why i'm writing this: the clues and the motif were all at the beginning of the story. meaning, if you didn't catch all the info from the beginning, you make up stuff from anything that comes after that and come to wrong conclusions. in the end, it was a murder because of: l.o.v.e..

makes me wanna think my theory over...again...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions