MJ in hospital in the 90's
February 18, 2010, 10:17:59 AM
[youtube:wq4msl7f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQBtjciqVoM[/youtube:wq4msl7f]

My main thought was he was having health issues from doing concerts in the 90's. And that this was probably the reason he didn't tour for the Invincible cd. So how could he of done 50 shows now? It would seem too much of a strain on him.
In this video there is a scene w/Janet going into the hospital and LMP leaving. It made me think of the Jackson movie. There was a scene w/LMP visiting MJ in  the hospital.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 11:01:46 PM by starlight30
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ in hospital in the 90's
February 18, 2010, 02:50:08 PM
she didn't break up with Michael at the hospital, she waited until about a week or so after he got out of the hospital and she called him, told him she wanted out! true story! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

[size=150]... AND SO THE WAIT BEGINS..[/size][size=150] "LET ME COME BACK IN MY OWN TIME!"  -MJ[/size]

February 18, 2010, 09:11:16 PM
She prolly wanted to to break it off around the time he went to the hospital and he just so happened to need to be hospitalized....but figured...."dang it! well, maybe now isn't a good time....I'll wait a week!" Coldblooded......somethin kinda rubs me the wrong way with her....what did MJ see in her??? She seems so cold, even her demeanor....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 09:22:03 PM
Quote from: "chrisgurl14"
she didn't break up with Michael at the hospital, she waited until about a week or so after he got out of the hospital and she called him, told him she wanted out! true story! :)
Oh so basically she waited until he was out of the hospital, to put him BACK INTO ONE ! lol Sorry i am not to fond of that chick! , i only shut my mouth out of respect for mj but i cant stand that woman=)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

February 18, 2010, 09:25:10 PM
Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
She prolly wanted to to break it off around the time he went to the hospital and he just so happened to need to be hospitalized....but figured...."dang it! well, maybe now isn't a good time....I'll wait a week!" Coldblooded......somethin kinda rubs me the wrong way with her....what did MJ see in her??? She seems so cold, even her demeanor....
Oh honey you aren't the only one i cant stand her i dont know what he saw in her either, shes very cruel, just like when she used to hang up on little kids when they called neverland for Michael and when Michael got mad she would bitch and say her kids came first like wtf? that was cold she knew Michael loved all children equally what makes her kids so special, don;t they have  a father of their own, lol sorry i understand he adored her kids and they were married and all but she made it seem like they were his kids and he was neglecting them for other kids. She strikes me the wrong way period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

February 18, 2010, 09:37:30 PM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
just like when she used to hang up on little kids when they called neverland for Michael and when Michael got mad she would bitch and say her kids came first like wtf?

R U serious?? I never heard of this happening?? Where did u hear about this??? OMG, what a biotch!!!!!  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 10:02:34 PM
Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
just like when she used to hang up on little kids when they called neverland for Michael and when Michael got mad she would bitch and say her kids came first like wtf?

R U serious?? I never heard of this happening?? Where did u hear about this??? OMG, what a biotch!!!!!  :x
I can't remember where i heard it , i heard it from a lot of different places, she was very picky about him and kids, it was like she hated that he liked kids so much and she was i guess stuck up like that, she wanted her kids to be first and her kids infront of all the others like UGH, her personality stinks! who does she think she is, i mean shes one of those stupid spoiled celebrity brats who only get famous off their parents, and dont work a day in their life for anything, i mean her music is crap! sorry to any LMP fans but i really do not like her voice, she sounds like a screeching cat or an animal drowning, i hate it, i cant believe michael wanted to sign her :S , i figured hed have better taste , lol oh well, anyways yes she really did that, and she was slutty to she had no self respect she slept with men who were almost 30 when she was 16 and she did a lot of drugs, shes a mess, lol personally  i dont like her personality , and to me she seems very disrespectful i mean all the things she said about mj , him using her, and manipulating her, and shit like seriously was she on drugs? why would he use her he was twice as famous then she has ever been , lol i mean when was the last time you heard anyone talk about her, to me shes seems very self absorbed and she seems like she has very little respect or class for others along with herself, i usually am a very good judge of character i get that from my mom, i can tell from the minute i see or meet someone weather i like them or if they seem like a good person , or someone who's gonna fuck you over in the end, and i get bad vibes from her , =)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

February 18, 2010, 10:43:03 PM
This thread makes me so sad and upset.   :(  I always wondered how he recovered from their break-up. :(  :(  MJ is the kindest, the sweetest man on God's green earth.  He is just a dear angel.  MJ, I love you more! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 18, 2010, 10:46:20 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
This thread makes me so sad and upset.   :(  I always wondered how he recovered from their break-up. :(  :(  MJ is the kindest, the sweetest man on God's green earth.  He is just a dear angel.  MJ, I love you more! ;)
Considering she became obsessed with him and trying to get him back and even following him on tours, i'd say he handled it way better than she did lol, i think maybe it took him a while to recover , but i think he was through with her, he was hurt and he said himself he became cold towards her, for breaking such a big promise that meant the world to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

*Mo*

February 19, 2010, 12:45:47 AM
I can't remember where i heard it , i heard it from a lot of different places, she was very picky about him and kids, it was like she hated that he liked kids so much and she was i guess stuck up like that, she wanted her kids to be first and her kids infront of all the others like UGH, her personality stinks! who does she think she is, i mean shes one of those stupid spoiled celebrity brats who only get famous off their parents, and dont work a day in their life for anything, i mean her music is crap! sorry to any LMP fans but i really do not like her voice, she sounds like a screeching cat or an animal drowning, i hate it, i cant believe michael wanted to sign her :S , i figured hed have better taste , lol oh well, anyways yes she really did that, and she was slutty to she had no self respect she slept with men who were almost 30 when she was 16 and she did a lot of drugs, shes a mess, lol personally  i dont like her personality

So, JACKSONGIRL, I assume you were there and witnessed all the events that took place before you decided that "her personality stinks", she's a "stupid spoiled celebrity brat", "she was slutty" and "she did a lot of drugs"?

Oh my...talking about judging...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 01:20:45 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I can't remember where i heard it , i heard it from a lot of different places, she was very picky about him and kids, it was like she hated that he liked kids so much and she was i guess stuck up like that, she wanted her kids to be first and her kids infront of all the others like UGH, her personality stinks! who does she think she is, i mean shes one of those stupid spoiled celebrity brats who only get famous off their parents, and dont work a day in their life for anything, i mean her music is crap! sorry to any LMP fans but i really do not like her voice, she sounds like a screeching cat or an animal drowning, i hate it, i cant believe michael wanted to sign her :S , i figured hed have better taste , lol oh well, anyways yes she really did that, and she was slutty to she had no self respect she slept with men who were almost 30 when she was 16 and she did a lot of drugs, shes a mess, lol personally  i dont like her personality

So, JACKSONGIRL, I assume you were there and witnessed all the events that took place before you decided that "her personality stinks", she's a "stupid spoiled celebrity brat", "she was slutty" and "she did a lot of drugs"?

Oh my...talking about judging...  :?
no those are actually facts thats why i said it , its been talked about for years when she was younger she was into drugs and she admitted herself on an interview that she slept with a man who was near 30 when she was 16 and it came right out of her own mouth =) and i do think her personality stinks, what woman with any heart would hang up on children knowing that her husband would hate that he got mad at her plenty for that and it was a reason for some of their fights, because she didnt like the fact he cared about all these children,, to her , her children had to come first . it's also a known fact she gave her parents hell because she was wild and crazy and always tried to rebel against her parents. personally to me i dont find her classy at all. i respect MJ therefore i respected her while she was with him but i aint gunna kiss her as* and pretend shes a great person with morals and all that. but hey thats just my personal opinion on it based on facts im not trying to offend anyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

February 19, 2010, 02:54:05 AM
I know she was a wild child and all that, but where did you hear she hung up on kids?  That sounds like tabloid rubbish to me.  Either way, of course she expected her and her children to come first in MJ's life...that's how marriage works.  We have no idea what went on in their relationship, it's all hearsay, so I wouldn't be so quick to judge her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 19, 2010, 07:50:23 AM
Well nobody really knows what goes on behind close doors. They say there are three sides to every story his side, her side, and the truth usually lies in the middle. The divorce rate is 50% so it is not an easy thing. I guess wives want to be a priority over friends.

But I was wondering if he was having problems w/going to the hospital back then from doing concerts. Wouldn't it be too way too much of a strain now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 12:13:42 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I know she was a wild child and all that, but where did you hear she hung up on kids?  That sounds like tabloid rubbish to me.  Either way, of course she expected her and her children to come first in MJ's life...that's how marriage works.  We have no idea what went on in their relationship, it's all hearsay, so I wouldn't be so quick to judge her.
I dont know for sure but i heard it a lot , and it was said that was one of the things they fought about, cause she would hang up on them when they called and Michael would be upset, i can understand her wanting them to be first in his life , but she didnt have to hang up on the poor kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

February 19, 2010, 12:16:11 PM
Quote from: "starlight30"
Well nobody really knows what goes on behind close doors. They say there are three sides to every story his side, her side, and the truth usually lies in the middle. The divorce rate is 50% so it is not an easy thing. I guess wives want to be a priority over friends.

But I was wondering if he was having problems w/going to the hospital back then from doing concerts. Wouldn't it be too way too much of a strain now?
I think he remaied strong i mean the man finish his concerts even if he got hurt and was in a shit load of pain, but he still finished the concerts, he had a great deal of pain, but he was strong and knew how to deal with it but he did have a lot of pain in his life, media garbage, getting hurt, breaking bones , sprains, being burnt the list goes on, and he was still super strong to this day :( poor guy i could just hug him all day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!