Re: MJ in hospital in the 90's
February 19, 2010, 02:19:42 PM
Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
just like when she used to hang up on little kids when they called neverland for Michael and when Michael got mad she would bitch and say her kids came first like wtf?

R U serious?? I never heard of this happening?? Where did u hear about this??? OMG, what a biotch!!!!!  :x

Yea I read that in the book, "The Michael Jackson Tapes", by Schmuley Boteach :!:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

[size=150]... AND SO THE WAIT BEGINS..[/size][size=150] "LET ME COME BACK IN MY OWN TIME!"  -MJ[/size]

*Mo*

February 19, 2010, 04:51:34 PM
Okay, I'm totally fed up with the bashing of Lisa Marie Presley in this thread.  Sharing opinions is perfectly fine, but simply bashing her and calling her names goes too far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 19, 2010, 05:07:13 PM
I think we should always be kind here and Michael loved her so she cant be all bad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 05:31:04 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Okay, I'm totally fed up with the bashing of Lisa Marie Presley in this thread.  Sharing opinions is perfectly fine, but simply bashing her and calling her names goes too far.

THANK U! How come when we "hear" something about Michael we are quick to dismiss it but when it's about someone else we just gladly accept it? Doesn't that mean we're contradicting ourselves? We do not know anything and even if we did who are we to judge? Besides do you guys really think their marriage ended just because of Lmp? Yes, Michael is perfect to us but have any of us ever lived with him or even met him? Of course everyone has the right to their own opinion but personally I don't understand the hating... Michael and Lmp were beautiful together and Michael seemed so happy, he was literally glowing!  :)  Unfortunatley circumstances took its toll on their relationship  :(  Let's not be judgemental and hateful guys, remember L.O.V.E  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 08:22:00 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

THANK U! How come when we "hear" something about Michael we are quick to dismiss it but when it's about someone else we just gladly accept it? Doesn't that mean we're contradicting ourselves? We do not know anything and even if we did who are we to judge? Besides do you guys really think their marriage ended just because of Lmp? Yes, Michael is perfect to us but have any of us ever lived with him or even met him? Of course everyone has the right to their own opinion but personally I don't understand the hating... Michael and Lmp were beautiful together and Michael seemed so happy, he was literally glowing!  :)  Unfortunately circumstances took its toll on their relationship  :(  Let's not be judgmental and hateful guys, remember L.O.V.E  ;)
I never said Michael was perfect or it was all her fault, I frankly voiced my opinion about her personality, and everything i stated are from facts and interviews that ive watched, when i call her trashy its because she was, it came out of her own mouth when she brodcasted the fact she slept around with older men when she was 16 on a live interview, and yes i know mj was happy with her and that i am thankful for, and for the fact he got to be happy with someone even if it was just for a little while, but that doesn't excuse the fact that trashing him behind his back along with her mother, is right, if she loved him she wouldn't have done that, Michael became cold towards her and she broke a promise that meant the world to him, and michael remained respectful enough not to comment on her or say anything bad about her or comment about their marriage or their sex life, where as she had no class or respect for mj to keep that personal stuff private. I;m sure MJ didn't like the fact she blabbed about their sex life to people considering he kept that part of his life very private.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

February 19, 2010, 08:23:00 PM
Quote from: "chrisgurl14"
Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
just like when she used to hang up on little kids when they called neverland for Michael and when Michael got mad she would bitch and say her kids came first like wtf?

R U serious?? I never heard of this happening?? Where did u hear about this??? OMG, what a biotch!!!!!  :x

Yea I read that in the book, "The Michael Jackson Tapes", by Schmuley Boteach :!:
Oh yea i forgot it was in their i read some of the book online but didnt finish it any good? is it worth finishing lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

February 20, 2010, 12:54:15 AM
;)
Quote from: "darkchild"
This thread makes me so sad and upset. :( I always wondered how he recovered from their break-up. :( :( MJ is the kindest, the sweetest man on God's green earth. He is just a dear angel. MJ, I love you more! ;)
Considering she became obsessed with him and trying to get him back and even following him on tours, i'd say he handled it way better than she did lol, i think maybe it took him a while to recover , but i think he was through with her, he was hurt and he said himself he became cold towards her, for breaking such a big promise that meant the world to him.

Thank you so much, JACKSONGIRL, for explaining this to me.
I do think that MJ found real love in life with his three, lovely children. That fills my heart with so much joy! :D  MJ, I love you more, my angel!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 20, 2010, 12:23:35 PM
;)
This thread makes me so sad and upset. :( I always wondered how he recovered from their break-up. :( :( MJ is the kindest, the sweetest man on God's green earth. He is just a dear angel. MJ, I love you more! ;)
Considering she became obsessed with him and trying to get him back and even following him on tours, i'd say he handled it way better than she did lol, i think maybe it took him a while to recover , but i think he was through with her, he was hurt and he said himself he became cold towards her, for breaking such a big promise that meant the world to him.

Thank you so much, JACKSONGIRL, for explaining this to me.
I do think that MJ found real love in life with his three, lovely children. That fills my heart with so much joy! :D  MJ, I love you more, my angel!
yea thats true but then again that kinda love isnt the same as love love, ya know, i think it would have changed his life if he had found a woman who would have been there for him unconditionally, and who loved him for who he was, and who was always by his side ya know. it's sad this king never found his queen=(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

February 20, 2010, 12:43:10 PM
You know what i think is sad about some posts in this topic?? that some of your reactions are just as bad as the filthy media is :roll:  we dont know the inside story's so we cant judge about this whole 'she left him a week afther he got out of the hospital thing' and neither can we judge on LMP, she was not thinking in 1 day like hmm  i think im gonna leave my husband today :roll:  

Little bit dissapointed here :roll:

*dont pay attention on my english please*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 06:54:41 PM
i think what is important is the reaction of the ER team, the staff and the doctors - maybe the mandate or authority how to deal with these things have changed in the years that have passed, but then again look at the clinton thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 01:58:12 PM
Oh I forgot...it's all about the l.o.v.e...my bad.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions