~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let's hope no one got killed there.
The pilot left a very angry suicide note, pointing at the government. An interesting read:

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah, I just read it.  Wow.  This guy doesn't seem like a crazy person, either.  He's well read and educated.  I think he's made some VERY good points.  Nothing changes unless there is a body count!

maybe MJ knew that as well.  He knew that it would take a "DEATH" of our hero for us to wake up and open our eyes.

wow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....

That was indeed a very powerful note,
and sadly the majority of what he said is true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

People such as this pilot frighten me. They are not as easy to spot as the psychos who walk down the street talking to themselves and babbling on about imaginary enemies. This guy  slipped through the cracks because others thought that he appeared to be a rationale human being. No one around him probably suspected that he was about to commit such a heinous act.  

Suicide is never the answer. It just adds grief to loved ones who are left behind to pick up the pieces. Plus suicide in this manner is quite selfish since innocent people are at risk. If someone is incapable of facing life's challenges, they should not punish innocent people for their own inadequacies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Souza, We all ready know that this world is just fu*cked up. But What can we do about it? I mean we are dealing with a strong gouverment witch have only an eye for money money money! I really believe that MJ's plan was, to fake his death, getting all the atention to himself, And when hes coming back, Telling all the people about the real true about our world. Who needs our help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"So long as men die, liberty will never perish." - Charlie Chaplin in The Great Dictator
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

I have had the news on all afternoon but had not read his letter until now...I am in tears!  The media is of course making him sound insane to which I disagree, he was pushed beyond his breaking point!  At the end of his 'wake-up' letter he said "I've had enough"...well, 'we've all had enough' and I hope his tragic yet strategic end is enough to wake us up!!!  
Thankfully, there are only 2 ppl reported to have been injured (I hope they heal and feel well godspeed), isn't that odd though at 10 am in an office that holds over 190 employees to only have 2 injured?  Calling out the catholic church at the beginning of lenten season was also very powerful!
Now we also get news of Iran making nuclear warheads...I remember sometime back in august or september reading a tweet from gotham chopra about 'being concerned about iran' and for some reason it hit me like a ton of bricks...honestly it struck fear in me when I read it...now this news comes out!  Well Michael you were right, I guess
'THIS IS IT'!
Peace and love to all of you, hug your children, play, dance, laugh and sing...our clocks are always ticking!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That is surely a powerful way to prove a point.. But I do feel so sad that it takes all this to get attention. I feel for that guy, I really do. But he surely made a point with that note! I'm spreading the word. Poor guy.. How did we let it all come to this far?

Quote from: "frogh777"
Souza, We all ready know that this world is just fu*cked up. But What can we do about it? I mean we are dealing with a strong gouverment witch have only an eye for money money money! I really believe that MJ's plan was, to fake his death, getting all the atention to himself, And when hes coming back, Telling all the people about the real true about our world. Who needs our help.

To you.. What do you mean "what can we do about it?" Yes, the governments are very powerful but not to forget that they are just people and they can be exposed and taken down just like any other person. They already have all the money in the world  - they are after power. We  shall not let them have it. If once it becomes, there is going to be no end. We have to keep focus on it. Spread the information. The information is out there. Get people to wake up and open their eyes. So that we can expose these evil men feeding of the peoples imprisonment through control. Before it is to late. Spread the information. Teach people where to find it and encourage them to.
Yes, I too have in religious aspect a romantic idea that Michael is going to 'resurrect' and save. But he can not do this on his own. He needs us, just as we need each other... Yes, the world need our help. But truly WE need our help. There is no simplicity to this matter. It's complicated and differcult to cope. But we must.
Either people belive it's true or not. There are to many thing pointing to the fact that is is true - scary as it might be.. But that is enough to not ignore it.
I do believe Michael is making his return when the time is right.. Timing is everything in some matters. But 'till then.. it's just us. And " it starts with us" :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

I think he is so brave - after all that he has been put through according to the letter. I do see some kind og irony in crashing a plane into a government building..
I pray for him and hope that people will understand and forgive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
That is surely a powerful way to prove a point.. But I do feel so sad that it takes all this to get attention. I feel for that guy, I really do. But he surely made a point with that note! I'm spreading the word. Poor guy.. How did we let it all come to this far?

Quote from: "frogh777"

To you.. What do you mean "what can we do about it?" Yes, the governments are very powerful but not to forget that they are just people and they can be exposed and taken down just like any other person. They already have all the money in the world  - they are after power. We  shall not let them have it. If once it becomes, there is going to be no end. We have to keep focus on it. Spread the information. The information is out there. Get people to wake up and open their eyes. So that we can expose these evil men feeding of the peoples imprisonment through control. Before it is to late. Spread the information. Teach people where to find it and encourage them to.
Yes, I too have in religious aspect a romantic idea that Michael is going to 'resurrect' and save. But he can not do this on his own. He needs us, just as we need each other... Yes, the world need our help. But truly WE need our help. There is no simplicity to this matter. It's complicated and differcult to cope. But we must.
Either people belive it's true or not. There are to many thing pointing to the fact that is is true - scary as it might be.. But that is enough to not ignore it.
I do believe Michael is making his return when the time is right.. Timing is everything in some matters. But 'till then.. it's just us. And " it starts with us" :)
There should be more people like you and Mj in this world!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My heart goes out to the two people who have been reported as injured. That would account for two people too many. Those innocent people may have had their own personal challenges to face. The pilot’s burdens should not have become their’s. Many people are focusing on the pilot’s story and his troubles. What about the story of the two  people who went to work that day only to find themselves in the hospital because someone decided to fly a plane into their building.  

Consider this hypothetical scenerio about them. Perhaps one is an hourly temp worker who was the sole breadwinner of the family. For those type of jobs, no work equals no pay. Perhaps the other one took care  of an elderly relative. Who cares for that elderly relative while the injured person is holed up in the hospital?

No one knows what really drove the pilot to burn down his own house, rant about injustices and steer a plane into that building.  Lots of people face harsher adversities and they do not resort to this low level of behavior. He had a job and was able to complain about tax with holdings. He's a step ahead of many people who are jobless. What about the unemployed single mom who may live  down the street who has children to feed. The pilot had  a home to burn down. What about the family across town that is at risk to lose theirs because of foreclosure. The pilot gets no pity from me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

heartbreaking.

make that change!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

sweet1

All I can say about the government is God is in control. I put my Trust in God period. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very interesting note. Thanks for sharing this info and note. I don't watch the news often so I usually get this type of news late. Thank God for the internet where information can be presented this way without all the BS. I really wish he chose life as a fearless spirit. The biggest threat to a government is a large group of fearless people. He could've been one of them, marching for our true freedom and not afraid to risk his life for the greater good. However, I see he wanted to make a statement LOUD AND CLEAR and boy did he. I hope more and more people read the note that he left and not just take the media's word of his "insanity". It is very interesting and does seem to tie into this adventure...the message I mean, not the act.

Oh and I pray for the potential causalities and injured people in this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

~Souza~Topic starter

First of all, before someone misunderstands me, I do not think that flying a plane into a building is a solution, mainly because others are at risk as well.

Besides that, this man has a strong point and was obviously desperate. He wanted his message spread and apparently he didn't find another way to make people aware.

He has a very good point, it's just that his action is too much in my opinion.

What can we do? Speak up! That is what we can do. Our government is about to be sent home. Here in Holland, when we don't agree and our government pisses us off, we will send them back home and have new elections. If they are not doing what they promised, they are out. Before this, our government was sent home 4 times because they screwed up. Something that seems impossible in America, but "There is nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one" remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions