TIAI February 19
February 19, 2010, 03:39:51 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just noticed this redirect as well.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 (King James Version)

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

To me this means that there are going to be many that will 'fall away' from the 'Yellow Brick Road' (the path to the truth) because they (beLIEvers) will believe all of the lies and deceptions that the media is throwing at them. These things will cause them to doubt their convictions despite all of the clues and findings and turn to the better side of their logic.

I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with a verse in the Bible that talks about a 'great falling away first'

It talks about the coming of Christ. Before His Return, there will be many naysayers and people will doubt because they will feel that He has not given them enough reason (solid evidence) to believe so they eventually stop believing because they will think that it is fruitless.

I can't seem to remember what scripture it is but I will try to find it.

I could be wrong about what this is supposed to mean but this is exactly what came to my mind when I saw it.

I have so much notes n stuff in my Bible it’s nuts. I just gave myself a paper cut!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi there  I just went On and noticed as well, but I left page there and it also had 'sponsor a child 'at top through the same site so maybe this is also part of it
It says 'Sponsor a child in Jesus' Name'   just over a bit has word 'Compassion '
and sponsor by age gender country and special needs. with pic of wee girl. then has verse.
all from this Bible gateweay site.
well thanks for the updates and I jsut thought could be something?? food for thought??
thanks again and much love light peace happiness and strength keep the faith!! MJ forever!! 'I Love You More'!!
all my love and hugs
Michelle
xoxoox ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

II Thessalonians 2:1-12  (New American Standard)

Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our gathering together to Him, that you may not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
Let no on in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy (the falling away from the church) comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction ( in the book of Daniel the antichrist is referred to as the Abomination of Desolation), who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
Please keep in mind there is a Moslim Mosque built on the Temple site in Jerusalem!
Do you not remember that while I was with you, I was telling you these things?
And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he may be revealed.
Many theologians believe what restrains him now is the prayers of the church.
For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.
And then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;
that is, the one whose coming is in accordance with the activity of Satan, with all powers and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.
And for this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they might believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

In the book of Revelations it says that the antichrist will be someone who has been healed of an uncurable wound and will display the marks on his body.  He will also perform signs and wonders that are not of his own power. It also says he will only be in power for 42 months.  That is 3 and half years.  Because of this many will believe he is the Christ.  

I hope this information helps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

STRONG DELUSION

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

if you look at the text aournd this verse you will get the true meaning behind what it is saying.

10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickednes

this may media that Michael isn't trying to make it easy for any old person to believe he sends out things that will make the people that are not able to overlook the media carve balls, this could be so tht he can see who are the true believers. i have thought his for a long time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

HEY A HOAX HAT...HOW COOL....LOL  XXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Whoa!! Talk about confusing. I am a BELIEVER and im not changin my mind for nothin. I am holding out to the ENDDDD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

mjlovebug

Quote from: "loyalfan"
HEY A HOAX HAT...HOW COOL....LOL  XXX

thank you :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for that jill! I can't believe that I didn't bother to look in the same book! lol I was scavenging around Daniel and Revelation. ><; No wonder this came to my mind. It's part of the same chapter. lol

mjlovebug1: Yes, I agree with you. I think that in the end, when all is said and done in this hoax, there will not be many true believers left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)

Proverbs 1:22 (Amplified Bible)

22How long, O simple ones [open to evil], will you love being simple? And the scoffers delight in scoffing and [self-confident] fools hate knowledge?

Something that we should remember here is that not everyone can or have been given a spirit of discernment.

So for the few of us who can actually interpret the Lord's message and what God has said,  it comes to us like second nature. Those who can not and choose not to open up to the truth and receive knowledge are the ones upon illusion and the lie effect.

What I believe and would hope is that for the people who do have discernment and can interpret the word,  try as best as you can to cont. to put it down in layman terms as you all seem to be doing.
 ;)

Proverbs 4:1 (Amplified Bible)

Proverbs 4
 1HEAR, MY sons, the instruction of a father, and pay attention in order to gain and to know intelligent discernment, comprehension, and interpretation [of spiritual matters].

Colossians 1:9 (Amplified Bible)
9For this reason we also, from the day we heard of it, have not ceased to pray and make [a special] request for you, [asking] that you may be filled with the full (deep and clear) knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom, [in comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God] and in understanding and discernment of spiritual things--

ok that's all from me ttfn!

Peace
 :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike