Lady JTopic starter

Many people can be on the hoax! WHY?
February 19, 2010, 05:58:28 AM
Cause it is about Michael Jackson and he used to work with others in the past and they never ever opened their mouths about their secret projects. Like Will I am he said he was working with MJ but he never said exactly what they were doing. OK he said they were producing new songs and so on, but he never went into details. Same with Akon and other artist. Also artists in the past.

Janet was married for over 13 years back then and nobody from her team talked about it. I cannot imagine that she and her ex-husbband where the only ones who knew about that. NO way.

And another logistic reason is that no one would open their mouths cause I think it was planned with AEG and so on. Or that MJ told them he could not give the shows and they made another agreement that he has to fake his death. So they would not lose money and he would not have legal problems like he had with Marcel Avram because of cancelling 2 Millenium concerts. These were 50 concerts not only 2!!! This would be tragic for him and for the others who worked with him.

And to all the nonbelievers who think MJ would never do this to his fans? He would never hurt us, but he would never hurt himself and his family either. If we love him so much then we would understand him cancelling the shows and unfortunately many would not, that´s why he left clues for the ones like you and me who are here together for looking for DA TROOT!!!  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Many people can be on the hoax! WHY?
February 19, 2010, 07:53:26 AM
I Think first off he had to look out for himself, in order to be a good father to his children, and to be with his family. If he did the 50 concert, he probably would have made it ,but he would have been weak.. So what ever he decided is fine with me and all his fans who believe in him.
 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

this1crazygirl

February 19, 2010, 09:26:32 AM
I know, that people who know MJ personally understand his sensitivity, and his genius at the same time. I think it is something that fans don't really understand fully, for they understand him through his persona and thats a little different...

IMO if MJ is alive, maybe he did this to "dead" his old self... Let me explain... [American slang: dead means end, over or meaningless. "That party was dead", "that beef (arguement) is dead", or "that's a dead issue"]

Also note when you become a Christian and get saved, the old you and things you used to do are dead and you are "born again" in Christ.

I just hope he is somewhere adjusting to his new self, and that people who love him and wanted to see him better himself, chose to help him do just that. In American slang, "they got his back..."

I just hope this is the case :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 19, 2010, 09:56:27 AM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
I know, that people who know MJ personally understand his sensitivity, and his genius at the same time. I think it is something that fans don't really understand fully, for they understand him through his persona and thats a little different...

IMO if MJ is alive, maybe he did this to "dead" his old self... Let me explain... [American slang: dead means end, over or meaningless. "That party was dead", "that beef (arguement) is dead", or "that's a dead issue"]

Also note when you become a Christian and get saved, the old you and things you used to do are dead and you are "born again" in Christ.

I just hope he is somewhere adjusting to his new self, and that people who love him and wanted to see him better himself, chose to help him do just that. In American slang, "they got his back..."

I just hope this is the case :)

In another word, he needed to work in within himself.. and become a new person. I understand. We all need to do that. called Soul searching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson