Re: Michael Jackson Master of Illusion new Book!!
February 19, 2010, 05:50:05 PM
I can see this happening. I must say the author overuses the word "strange" on page 19; it reads amateur.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 10:37:53 PM
Quote from: "eviltwin"
I can see this happening. I must say the author overuses the word "strange" on page 19; it reads amateur.
tell me about it!
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Fictionalization of a Fictional situation Fictionalized. What a load of Fiction!..F that!  ;)  :lol:
LOL! made me smile <3
Quote from: "mjjglory"
I does seem strange for me that the writer  states that  Michael  standing at the mirror  was satisfied that he  looked as a white man   ,this was his dream ,he visualised himself  white . As far as I know  Michael always said  he is black and is proud of  it,his white skin is only a vitiligo case. Why does this  Mary write such things? Does she know Michael's  hidden thoughts?.
I know eh! thats so dumb!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 10:42:14 PM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
Quote from: "eviltwin"
tell me about it!
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Fictionalization of a Fictional situation Fictionalized. What a load of Fiction!..F that!  ;)  :lol:
LOL! made me smile <3
I does seem strange for me that the writer  states that  Michael  standing at the mirror  was satisfied that he  looked as a white man   ,this was his dream ,he visualised himself  white . As far as I know  Michael always said  he is black and is proud of  it,his white skin is only a vitiligo case. Why does this  Mary write such things? Does she know Michael's  hidden thoughts?.
I know eh! thats so dumb!
Yes, I stated that on another thread, MJJglory- I felt seriously disturbed and like "whai in hell?" when I read that. This sounds waaayy too whacked out and ccrraaa-zyy for my taste..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 11:05:31 PM
I don't think that the writer is directly connected to MJ. I contacted her and asked if she was a believer. She confirmed that she is and how that was her motivation to write the book. I asked if she were a member of hoax forums. She did not admit or deny whether she is a member. I wouldn't be surprised if she has visited the forums. Hoax forums certainly have given writers enough material for several books.

Quote from: "gracesong"
Wow, this is really exciting! You know, Michael's got one important thing working for him in this whole thing.
Because of how he's structured the hoax, he's got just enough people suspicious and looking deeper into things to make it worth it, but he's also got enough of a majority who doesn't believe in the hoax to make it discreet enough for his purposes.
This is part of the genious because if he managed to ruffle too many people's feathers, then someone would cry "foul", putting a stop to this whole thing.
P.S. I looked at the link for the author page, but i'm very curious to see who her sources are in the book. I also wouldn't be surprised if Michael's hired both a sociologist and a psychologist, maybe a social psychologist, to help him in all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 08:46:08 PM

Yeah, I am tired of the Mj wante to be white thing. MJ has stated numerous times that he was proud to be black he also said that people become more beautiful the darker they are so I dunno what this lady is talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 09:05:01 PM
The very sad and pathetic truth is that some younger fans do not know that MJ is Black. I was talking to a school teacher friend  after MJs "death". She told me that some young school children in her class were wondering who all of those Black people were at MJs  Memorial and Burial. They did not know that those people were his family members.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

February 22, 2010, 12:55:41 AM
Quote from: "MJLuva84"

Yeah, I am tired of the Mj wante to be white thing. MJ has stated numerous times that he was proud to be black he also said that people become more beautiful the darker they are so I dunno what this lady is talking about.

AMEN!
She wishes MJ wants to be white but it ain't never gonna happen.
BTW a friend of mine wrote to her and she said she got her theories right from your forum. So there is nothing that she will write that you haven't read yet.
I don't care about her trying to make a buck but saying that MJ wanted and dreamed to be white is crazy.
and litterally racist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

February 22, 2010, 12:58:27 AM
Quote from: "MJLuva84"

:D
she is blowing sh*t right out of her Ass.  :lol:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

February 22, 2010, 01:05:09 AM
youngsters didn't know who his black family was...

HILARIOUS!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 02:05:09 AM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
youngsters didn't know who his black family was...

HILARIOUS!!

I agree! LOL! not that they didnt know his background, but that they didnt know who those ppl were! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 06:04:51 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
The very sad and pathetic truth is that some younger fans do not know that MJ is Black. I was talking to a school teacher friend  after MJs "death". She told me that some young school children in her class were wondering who all of those Black people were at MJs  Memorial and Burial. They did not know that those people were his family members.

Yeah I guess little kids are too young to understand.  They perceive things totally different.  I had a litle girl in my class and she has a mother who is mixed with black and white and her father is black.  I asked her what her color is because we were talking about the difference in people skin tones and that it's okay to be different.  She replied my mom is white and I am brown and my dad is black.  So that's her perception.  I also remember when my little sister was young she asked why is Michael Jackson white?  Did he drink some bleach?  I thought it was kinda cute because she didn't understand.  Anyway MJ wanted everyone to love each other and be color blind but I think he was proud to be a black man regardless of his skin tone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions