Re: Wait, If Michael is really in Neverland
February 21, 2010, 12:32:37 PM
Sorry guys Mj does not write personal letters to fans, the most you would ever get is probaly a signed picture from his fan club.  But, Good Luck, anyways !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 21, 2010, 12:35:03 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Sorry guys Mj does not write personal letters to fans, the most you would ever get is probaly a signed picture from his fan club.  But, Good Luck, anyways !
no we don't think we will get a letter back but we just hope he reads it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 21, 2010, 01:07:53 PM
Quote from: "Eva R"
no we don't think we will get a letter back but we just hope he reads it :)
yes exactly i;m hoping he somehow comes across it and reads it even if he doesnt reply :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

the arabian nights

February 21, 2010, 01:10:55 PM
given the slip  up from jermaine that mike was taken to the airport - do you think he is in the US now?

[youtube:2kmqmndd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0SoaOe-cs&feature=related[/youtube:2kmqmndd]
Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 02:18:20 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 21, 2010, 02:06:50 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I have always felt like MJ is either at Neverland .....because people of course would think he is not there. Because he hated that place orr
I am leaning more toward the possibility of him being right there at ENcino. I feel Encino is the place MJ is close to mom family, kids but if he is in ENcino umm how would he go out? :roll:
If he is in under official protection he is not allowed to contact familymembers or associates that are not protected, as well as not travelling to his hometown
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 21, 2010, 02:08:27 PM

How do you know MJ doesnt/hasnt written personal letters.   :roll:    

Only Michael can predict what Michael does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 21, 2010, 02:09:03 PM
Quote from: "_Dangerous_"
Can we send him a letter ?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Im serious  :oops:

Since I cant say this to everyone.. I'll edit it right here

I know that I said this.. about sending a letter.. but.. I meant ONE letter, Just ONE letter !!! Whats the problem with u guys ?? EVERYONE wants to send one now.. I'm really really worry about this..cause i dont want Michael to feel that his fans are all over him, Even when he's suppose to be DEAD !!
JACKSONGIRL and I are going to send one, i mean it was my idea :roll: i dont wanna be bitchy or anything but.. Just let us do what we were going to do first, plz guys.. just think about Michael... :( Im really concerned cause everyone is sendind a letter now..!! If we have some news.. we'll let u guys know.. Im beggin u all.. to not send that letter.. :/

I did this months ago...but no response  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Eva R

February 21, 2010, 02:24:27 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
how are you going to send it

you now know that the family look at the site or at least BO.

I have the address to both places.  I am sure the family gets numerous letters daily.  It's not going to be a bad letter.  It is going to show our love for Michael.  The letter that I had already started mentions nothing about him faking his death, so there will be nothing added to the letter to insinuate that he faked his death.  If anyone pm's me with things about the hoax, it will not be added.  When the letter is finished I will post it here and if everyone agrees on it, it will be sent out.  I have been wanting to do this for a long time but I have not finished the letter.  Having people add to what they want to say will put the finishing touches on the letter.
maybe you can put this site on the letter. Doesn't have to but i thought maybe he knows where its from ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 21, 2010, 06:49:21 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"
Quote from: "Trinity"
Quote from: "Rosie"
Well one thing does stick out in my mind, do you guys remember there was talk on the media or in magazines/papers that there were LOTS of concrete delivered to the ranch shortly afther his alledged death? It was so close to the time of june 25th that there is no question the place was not sold at that time, Michael lived in LA... so what's up with all the concrete/renos?? :roll:  So so so many "bizzareries". :lol: Couldn't think of a better word... :lol:

Also, I remember it wasn't just concrete delivered to Neverland.  There were also truckloads of trees, shrubs and plants to redo the garden and landscaping.  This was all at the same time and directly at the time of Michaels "demise".

Just out of curiousity:
What are your sources of concrete, trees, shrubs and such being brought to Neverland just after MJ's death?

I'd really like to know.

The media,  of course. :roll:  :oops:

I know we cant believe or trust in the things they say but still they showed trucks entering the ranch.

Wich media company or companies? Are you sure that the trucks entering Neverland was there to deliver those things? And that it was the same day? Was it live or still pictures? I know I ask a lot of questions, but I've learned to be very skeptical, especially when it comes to media. I don't trust them a bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"You want to see a miracle? Be the miracle"[/size]
[size=85]I\'m extremely skeptical to anything that doesn\'t have a valid source.[/size]

February 21, 2010, 06:50:27 PM
They said helicopters landed there too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 06:59:03 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Did you see that or did you only hear or read about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"You want to see a miracle? Be the miracle"[/size]
[size=85]I\'m extremely skeptical to anything that doesn\'t have a valid source.[/size]

February 21, 2010, 08:46:00 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I remember reading that and also a ambulance was reported arrive at Neverland 2 after June 25 I think it was by TMZ but they didn't say why
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 12:09:42 AM
Well one thing does stick out in my mind, do you guys remember there was talk on the media or in magazines/papers that there were LOTS of concrete delivered to the ranch shortly afther his alledged death? It was so close to the time of june 25th that there is no question the place was not sold at that time, Michael lived in LA... so what's up with all the concrete/renos?? :roll:  So so so many "bizzareries". :lol: Couldn't think of a better word... :lol:

Also, I remember it wasn't just concrete delivered to Neverland.  There were also truckloads of trees, shrubs and plants to redo the garden and landscaping.  This was all at the same time and directly at the time of Michaels "demise".

The landscaping and other work began at Neverland before his "death," as early as January.

Everything I've read states: The note to Neverland was sold to Colony Capital in 2008. MJ is part of a joint venture for Neverland with Colony Capital and has been since that time. The joint venture is called Sycamore Valley Ranch Company,  LLC. The joint venture owns Neverland,  but CC holds the note.

Another interesting article here:

As for writing to MJ at Neverland, I'm sure MANY fans have already done it, both those who believe he is still a live, and those who believe he has passed. If one person can think of it, so can many, many others, especially considering MJ's global reach and popularity. It isn't going to hurt anything or anyone to send a letter there, or thousands of letters there. Even if he is there (which I doubt, personally), to most of the world he is dead. They're not going to believe he is alive and stake out Neverland just because he gets some mail there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

February 22, 2010, 12:27:28 AM

Just out of curiousity:
What are your sources of concrete, trees, shrubs and such being brought to Neverland just after MJ's death?

I'd really like to know.

The media,  of course. :roll:  :oops:

I know we cant believe or trust in the things they say but still they showed trucks entering the ranch.

Wich media company or companies? Are you sure that the trucks entering Neverland was there to deliver those things? And that it was the same day? Was it live or still pictures? I know I ask a lot of questions, but I've learned to be very skeptical, especially when it comes to media. I don't trust them a bit.

I have previously posted pictures, links to articles discussing the activity at Neverland, and links to videos that show trucks and such entering Neverland. So have others.

Video at :30 shows Cement Truck leaving Neverland. It also shows dump truck hauling a skid loader leaving there. This was on or around July 1. : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

February 22, 2010, 03:43:24 AM
Maybe you can make copies of the lettre, and send them to every familymember. Like to JAckson 5 and his mothers house either!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions