MJ called Louis Farakhan 1 week B4 06252009 for help !

  • 36 Replies
  • 1489 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline letstalkagain

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 348
    • Show only replies by letstalkagain

MJ called Louis Farakhan 1 week B4 06252009 for help !

  • on: February 19, 2010, 04:48:51 PM
Michael called Louis Farakhan for help 7 days before 06-25-2009

Here is the link       http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/657876
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline letstalkagain

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 348
    • Show only replies by letstalkagain
Soooooo......, if this is true Mj did it for the concert shows, not because he was afraid.  So many stories,
I wonder who we should believe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dancing_Machine

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 826
    • Show only replies by Dancing_Machine
I don't believe it really. Why would Michael call Farrakhan for help?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Let\'s not forget...

Offline Believe 777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 403
    • Show only replies by Believe 777
The Crucifiction of Michael Jackson videos are very interesting. There are many parts but here is the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzN3kR9B ... re=related
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

topsecretgirl

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by topsecretgirl
So maybe he(and Jermaine) helped him hoax his death. I really think he didn't want to do those 50 shows and he was threatened about it. I refuse to believe he was so stupid to take all of those meds. He was not an idiot! He wouldn't do that to his children, who meant the world to him! Jermaine told us he was healthy.  I strongly believe he is somewhere hiding.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mumof3

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1973
    • Show only replies by mumof3
I believe Michael had been planing something like this and this might have just pushed to go 10 concerts would have been great but the big wigs could see how much money they were going to make out of him and the tickets went as fast as they came up on the screen .they were on to mega bucks and to hell with the performer , Michael might have thought this is the time to do it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline voiceforthesilent

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5485
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent
I hope and pray that Michael did receive help and his absence is the result of the help. This is scary stuff but if Michael is in hiding maybe they are laying a snare for those that were seeking control of Michael's music catalog.


Joined: Jul 2009
Amman, Jordan
Jordan
Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 02:15
lyl:
7 days before he passed, Michael has asked for help!

Lois Farrakhan, claims to have gotten a phone call from one of Michael's attorneys 7 days before he passed asking for help.
At 6:27 :
"But I got a call, I think 7 days before he passed away. It was from a lawyer, who's name I won't call, who said: Farrakhan, please get in touch with Michael, he is in serious trouble.
I said: what do you mean?
He said: Michael agreed to to do 10 concerts, now they've booked him for 50 and we're afraid that he won't be able to fulfil the obligation and he will be sued and this will be a way for them to take his legacy, the catalog that he owns.
I said: and what do you want me to do? He hasn't called me.
He said: but there are people close to him, that re follow us.
I said: really?
He said: Yes.
I said: well give me a few days, let me think about it. "

You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUi3GzeXUfU&NR=1
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of many who testify publicly that Michael was cheated into doing 50 concerts and that the cheaters where actually after his music catalog.

I think the key person in all this trouble is dr.Tohme Tohme and I'm so mad right now because this Farrakhan guy and others which knew the truth, refused to help Michael right when he needed it most.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline Dancing_Machine

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 826
    • Show only replies by Dancing_Machine
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
So maybe he(and Jermaine) helped him hoax his death. I really think he didn't want to do those 50 shows and he was threatened about it. I refuse to believe he was so stupid to take all of those meds. He was not an idiot! He wouldn't do that to his children, who meant the world to him! Jermaine told us he was healthy.  I strongly believe he is somewhere hiding.

I too think he isn't so stupid to take those meds.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Let\'s not forget...

Offline Raven

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 709
    • Show only replies by Raven
    • http://www.myspace.com/ravenmyspace
Another point for the murder plot-theory: a group of people that were after his assets and profits from 50 concerts, then tried to get rid of him.

Just goes to show MJ & co knew up front and theoretically had time to plan protection.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dragonflylilies

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 608
    • Show only replies by dragonflylilies
I'm sorry....but who is Louis Farakhan?  I haven't been able to be on the computer much lately.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline VeryLittleSusie

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1483
    • Show only replies by VeryLittleSusie
    • My pages
Well? Does this mean that the truth was always lying in front of our eyes but we were too blind to see it?
...that the answer is more simple than we could have ever imagined?
Murder by contract? For the catalogue???

IMO Louis helped him.... There were rumours that MJ is being protected by NOI...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) http://www.facebook.com/artbozenawojtas
 

Offline Rita Hayworth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 122
    • Show only replies by Rita Hayworth
But we have discussed many times about all of it being about the money. Latoya said that as well....it's always been about the catalog. Sony has attempted to put Michael in a financial position where he has to sell the catalog many times. That's the reason for Sony refusing to support his Invincible album. The whole set up for the child molestation charges was to destroy him as well as destroy his ability to make money and force him into selling the catalog. I believe Thome is involved because he "helped" him save Neverland from being sold. But now Michael owes his "soul" to these people. I think Michael is trying to tell us this with the letter released today by TMZ related to his firing his CPA firm. I believe there's a connection  with this CPA firm to the people who are after his catalog. Do you not think it's strange that Michael owed so many people when he was also so generous to everyone? Who was in control of his money? Obviously, not him. Who perpetrated the rumors that he was near bankruptcy? Who had the most to gain from those lies?

I think this is the beginning of the unraveling of what has taken place with Michael and the entourage around him since he bought the catalog. He is giving us clues so that the "Bam Day" will make sense to everyone. He had no other choice. His father will play a huge part in restoring Michael's integrity. We need to listen carefully to everything that TMZ is releasing. They are all clues. Eventually the main media will pick up on the story...and then Michael can return...with honor and in truth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Raven

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 709
    • Show only replies by Raven
    • http://www.myspace.com/ravenmyspace
If only he had ditched that money and that catalogue, it is not worth to put you live on the line for.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dragonflylilies

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 608
    • Show only replies by dragonflylilies
I always wondered if Michael did this to find out how much money he honestly owed everyone.  Since celebrities hire people to take care of their money, they really don't know how much they have unless that firm tells them.  I think Sony kept telling him that he needed to do all of these shows because he owes people all this money and he coudnt understand where all of his money went to.  It has been aired so many times in the media that celebrities are being sent to court for failure to file their taxes or they didn't pay their taxes and they had no clue.  This all could be a money thing.  I guess its just something else we could look into for a theory.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Rita Hayworth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 122
    • Show only replies by Rita Hayworth
But ditching the catalog would not have been Michael Jackson. I think in all of our investigating we have been extremely naive. I have lived long enough and seen enough to know that money controls and rules the world. Michael didn't just buy a catalog of music....he bought himself a "place at the table." Something no other African American entertainer had been able to do. His talent was not only entertainment but he made himself into a corporation. The money he was capable of making both with his own music and the catalog was in the billions. There is a despicable history in our country of using Black entertainers for their talent and dedication and not giving them a fair percent of the money. Michael was in a position to change all of that. He was truly a threat. I think Michael was naieve at the extremes that Sony would take to gain total control. Not because he was not intelligent, but because someone with his capacity to love can't possibly conceive of their evilness.

I truly want him to succeed...this would go down in history as a great accomplishment...for good to triumph over evil.

When I think of Michael and what he has been through, I can only quote the following:

"All if takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." We all need to pray. This is not over yet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

this1crazygirl

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by this1crazygirl
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD!!!

MY HEART IS LIKE FLUTTERING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!

LORD LET IT BE!!! (lol a moment of prayer)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline voiceforthesilent

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5485
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
But we have discussed many times about all of it being about the money. Latoya said that as well....it's always been about the catalog. Sony has attempted to put Michael in a financial position where he has to sell the catalog many times. That's the reason for Sony refusing to support his Invincible album. The whole set up for the child molestation charges was to destroy him as well as destroy his ability to make money and force him into selling the catalog. I believe Thome is involved because he "helped" him save Neverland from being sold. But now Michael owes his "soul" to these people. I think Michael is trying to tell us this with the letter released today by TMZ related to his firing his CPA firm. I believe there's a connection  with this CPA firm to the people who are after his catalog. Do you not think it's strange that Michael owed so many people when he was also so generous to everyone? Who was in control of his money? Obviously, not him. Who perpetrated the rumors that he was near bankruptcy? Who had the most to gain from those lies?

I think this is the beginning of the unraveling of what has taken place with Michael and the entourage around him since he bought the catalog. He is giving us clues so that the "Bam Day" will make sense to everyone. He had no other choice. His father will play a huge part in restoring Michael's integrity. We need to listen carefully to everything that TMZ is releasing. They are all clues. Eventually the main media will pick up on the story...and then Michael can return...with honor and in truth.

What I've found interesting too is that those with personal ties to Michael didn't have long-term outstanding debt, at least from what I've heard so far. Just like that artist who did many paintings for Michael - he said he was always paid on time. And there were others who said they didn't have a problem not being paid. It seems like the problems were surrounding his business dealings so that leads me to believe that those Michael entrusted to do his accounting and business duties obviously weren't doing their job. And, now Michael owes 60,000 to an accounting firm from 2006? Those are some expensive fees - for someone who's supposedly broke.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline Raven

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 709
    • Show only replies by Raven
    • http://www.myspace.com/ravenmyspace
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
But ditching the catalog would not have been Michael Jackson. I think in all of our investigating we have been extremely naive. I have lived long enough and seen enough to know that money controls and rules the world. Michael didn't just buy a catalog of music....he bought himself a "place at the table." Something no other African American entertainer had been able to do. His talent was not only entertainment but he made himself into a corporation. The money he was capable of making both with his own music and the catalog was in the billions. There is a despicable history in our country of using Black entertainers for their talent and dedication and not giving them a fair percent of the money. Michael was in a position to change all of that. He was truly a threat. I think Michael was naieve at the extremes that Sony would take to gain total control. Not because he was not intelligent, but because someone with his capacity to love can't possibly conceive of their evilness.

I truly want him to succeed...this would go down in history as a great accomplishment...for good to triumph over evil.

When I think of Michael and what he has been through, I can only quote the following:

"All if takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." We all need to pray. This is not over yet.
I know...I can relate to it as well. On one hand it is important to fight for one's ideals and justice. On the other hand he needed to be save
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Believe 777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 403
    • Show only replies by Believe 777
Farrakhan talks about Michael, please read. :!:

My opinion is that Farrakhan and his family are protecting Michael. Watch the you tube videos from my earlier comment as well, I think it' important that people hear his words, and he seems to know Michael very well  ;)  :)


http://blackjournalism.com/?p=169
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Believe 777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 403
    • Show only replies by Believe 777
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
But ditching the catalog would not have been Michael Jackson. I think in all of our investigating we have been extremely naive. I have lived long enough and seen enough to know that money controls and rules the world. Michael didn't just buy a catalog of music....he bought himself a "place at the table." Something no other African American entertainer had been able to do. His talent was not only entertainment but he made himself into a corporation. The money he was capable of making both with his own music and the catalog was in the billions. There is a despicable history in our country of using Black entertainers for their talent and dedication and not giving them a fair percent of the money. Michael was in a position to change all of that. He was truly a threat. I think Michael was naieve at the extremes that Sony would take to gain total control. Not because he was not intelligent, but because someone with his capacity to love can't possibly conceive of their evilness.

I truly want him to succeed...this would go down in history as a great accomplishment...for good to triumph over evil.

When I think of Michael and what he has been through, I can only quote the following:

"All if takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." We all need to pray. This is not over yet.

Wonderfully said Rita Hayworth, I like the way you think, ;)

I agree 1000%, The only thing I would say is that I don't think he was niave at all, in the depths that certain people would go to, to achieve their own agenda. I think he knew it would come to this and has been preparing for it for a long time. He has lived much of his life face to face with these people and he is now forcing them out of the darkness for all to see, in a very clever and completely non violent way. He is awakening the power of love within all of us because this IS the answer. This is powerful stuff and LOVE will unite us all. They have faith and so do I. :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Rita Hayworth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 122
    • Show only replies by Rita Hayworth
Believe 777 - I think you're right. I'm not sure that he thought they would accuse of him a horrible crime that could possibly put him in prison away from his children. I think that really did scare him and Mesereau gave him good advice, to leave the country.

But I do think that he had planned some sort of "way out" or way to expose these people for some time...he had to do it for his children and for the Jackson name. Anyone who is a parent understands that. There's no sacrifice too great for your kids. I am understanding of how far the Jackson family had to come and how much pride their Dad instilled in them and the Jackson name. I think his Dad has a large part in all of this and will be critical in getting the truth revealed, i.e. the medical reports, the will being contested, etc. I am one of 11 and it's difficult to explain how a large family works. While each of us has their own unique personality which can result in conflict, in the end we all stand as one. I think that's what the Jacksons are doing for Michael. The Jacksons are fighters. I think Sony underestimated that.

When Michael succeeds (not if) truth and love will win and we will all be partakers in the victory.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Believe 777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 403
    • Show only replies by Believe 777
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
Believe 777 - I think you're right. I'm not sure that he thought they would accuse of him a horrible crime that could possibly put him in prison away from his children. I think that really did scare him and Mesereau gave him good advice, to leave the country.

But I do think that he had planned some sort of "way out" or way to expose these people for some time...he had to do it for his children and for the Jackson name. Anyone who is a parent understands that. There's no sacrifice too great for your kids. I am understanding of how far the Jackson family had to come and how much pride their Dad instilled in them and the Jackson name. I think his Dad has a large part in all of this and will be critical in getting the truth revealed, i.e. the medical reports, the will being contested, etc. I am one of 11 and it's difficult to explain how a large family works. While each of us has their own unique personality which can result in conflict, in the end we all stand as one. I think that's what the Jacksons are doing for Michael. The Jacksons are fighters. I think Sony underestimated that

Yeah, they didn't expect him to out-think them!!!

When Michael succeeds (not if) truth and love will win and we will all be partakers in the victory.

Farrakhan said that Michael has healed his relationship with his dad. ;)

The strength in your words and understanding are truly refreshing. :D  :D  :D

You can't get much bigger than this, I am so proud to be playing a part, however small. It's great to hear like-minded, strong people like you expressing your words with such conviction.  :D  :D  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Believe 777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 403
    • Show only replies by Believe 777
This man really understands Michael and what he has had to endure. I'm certain he and his family are helping him. He has a real appreciation of Michael as a person and I really don't think he would just ignore his need for his help. Please read :!:  :)

http://freedomeden.blogspot.com/2009/07 ... akhan.html

FARRAKHAN: Well, I don't know the Jackson family as well as my children. My children grew up with the Jackson family. My children adored the Jackson family. They were... my son Mustapha, my son Joshua, my daughter, they were involved in many ways with the Jacksons.

I met Michael several years ago, and I loved him long before I met him. But after meeting him -- such a gentle spirit, such a beautful human being.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline King_Michael

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 367
    • Show only replies by King_Michael
Michael is pissed off and he aint taking this shit anymore so for those people that took advantage of him well what goes around comes around and Michael is going to expose each and every one of you, BAMSDAY IS NEAR GET READY :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

this1crazygirl

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by this1crazygirl
OMG WOW OMG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
8 Replies
760 Views
Last post November 25, 2009, 08:07:42 PM
by neverlandprincess
23 Replies
2072 Views
Last post December 13, 2009, 10:24:01 PM
by sweet1
2 Replies
297 Views
Last post February 16, 2010, 03:50:30 PM
by virgo75
8 Replies
548 Views
Last post March 27, 2010, 02:22:03 AM
by themjkiss
9 Replies
679 Views
Last post May 17, 2010, 12:45:00 PM
by Dancing_Machine