No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Soooooo......, if this is true Mj did it for the concert shows, not because he was afraid.  So many stories,
I wonder who we should believe.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't believe it really. Why would Michael call Farrakhan for help?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

The Crucifiction of Michael Jackson videos are very interesting. There are many parts but here is the first one.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

So maybe he(and Jermaine) helped him hoax his death. I really think he didn't want to do those 50 shows and he was threatened about it. I refuse to believe he was so stupid to take all of those meds. He was not an idiot! He wouldn't do that to his children, who meant the world to him! Jermaine told us he was healthy.  I strongly believe he is somewhere hiding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I believe Michael had been planing something like this and this might have just pushed to go 10 concerts would have been great but the big wigs could see how much money they were going to make out of him and the tickets went as fast as they came up on the screen .they were on to mega bucks and to hell with the performer , Michael might have thought this is the time to do it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope and pray that Michael did receive help and his absence is the result of the help. This is scary stuff but if Michael is in hiding maybe they are laying a snare for those that were seeking control of Michael's music catalog.

Amman, Jordan
Jordan
Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 02:15
lyl:
7 days before he passed, Michael has asked for help!

Lois Farrakhan, claims to have gotten a phone call from one of Michael's attorneys 7 days before he passed asking for help.
At 6:27 :
"But I got a call, I think 7 days before he passed away. It was from a lawyer, who's name I won't call, who said: Farrakhan, please get in touch with Michael, he is in serious trouble.
I said: what do you mean?
He said: Michael agreed to to do 10 concerts, now they've booked him for 50 and we're afraid that he won't be able to fulfil the obligation and he will be sued and this will be a way for them to take his legacy, the catalog that he owns.
I said: and what do you want me to do? He hasn't called me.
He said: but there are people close to him, that re follow us.
I said: really?
He said: Yes.
I said: well give me a few days, let me think about it. "

You can watch it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of many who testify publicly that Michael was cheated into doing 50 concerts and that the cheaters where actually after his music catalog.

I think the key person in all this trouble is dr.Tohme Tohme and I'm so mad right now because this Farrakhan guy and others which knew the truth, refused to help Michael right when he needed it most.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
So maybe he(and Jermaine) helped him hoax his death. I really think he didn't want to do those 50 shows and he was threatened about it. I refuse to believe he was so stupid to take all of those meds. He was not an idiot! He wouldn't do that to his children, who meant the world to him! Jermaine told us he was healthy.  I strongly believe he is somewhere hiding.

I too think he isn't so stupid to take those meds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Raven

Another point for the murder plot-theory: a group of people that were after his assets and profits from 50 concerts, then tried to get rid of him.

Just goes to show MJ & co knew up front and theoretically had time to plan protection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sorry....but who is Louis Farakhan?  I haven't been able to be on the computer much lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well? Does this mean that the truth was always lying in front of our eyes but we were too blind to see it?
...that the answer is more simple than we could have ever imagined?
Murder by contract? For the catalogue???

IMO Louis helped him.... There were rumours that MJ is being protected by NOI...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

But we have discussed many times about all of it being about the money. Latoya said that as well....it's always been about the catalog. Sony has attempted to put Michael in a financial position where he has to sell the catalog many times. That's the reason for Sony refusing to support his Invincible album. The whole set up for the child molestation charges was to destroy him as well as destroy his ability to make money and force him into selling the catalog. I believe Thome is involved because he "helped" him save Neverland from being sold. But now Michael owes his "soul" to these people. I think Michael is trying to tell us this with the letter released today by TMZ related to his firing his CPA firm. I believe there's a connection  with this CPA firm to the people who are after his catalog. Do you not think it's strange that Michael owed so many people when he was also so generous to everyone? Who was in control of his money? Obviously, not him. Who perpetrated the rumors that he was near bankruptcy? Who had the most to gain from those lies?

I think this is the beginning of the unraveling of what has taken place with Michael and the entourage around him since he bought the catalog. He is giving us clues so that the "Bam Day" will make sense to everyone. He had no other choice. His father will play a huge part in restoring Michael's integrity. We need to listen carefully to everything that TMZ is releasing. They are all clues. Eventually the main media will pick up on the story...and then Michael can return...with honor and in truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

If only he had ditched that money and that catalogue, it is not worth to put you live on the line for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I always wondered if Michael did this to find out how much money he honestly owed everyone.  Since celebrities hire people to take care of their money, they really don't know how much they have unless that firm tells them.  I think Sony kept telling him that he needed to do all of these shows because he owes people all this money and he coudnt understand where all of his money went to.  It has been aired so many times in the media that celebrities are being sent to court for failure to file their taxes or they didn't pay their taxes and they had no clue.  This all could be a money thing.  I guess its just something else we could look into for a theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But ditching the catalog would not have been Michael Jackson. I think in all of our investigating we have been extremely naive. I have lived long enough and seen enough to know that money controls and rules the world. Michael didn't just buy a catalog of music....he bought himself a "place at the table." Something no other African American entertainer had been able to do. His talent was not only entertainment but he made himself into a corporation. The money he was capable of making both with his own music and the catalog was in the billions. There is a despicable history in our country of using Black entertainers for their talent and dedication and not giving them a fair percent of the money. Michael was in a position to change all of that. He was truly a threat. I think Michael was naieve at the extremes that Sony would take to gain total control. Not because he was not intelligent, but because someone with his capacity to love can't possibly conceive of their evilness.

I truly want him to succeed...this would go down in history as a great accomplishment...for good to triumph over evil.

When I think of Michael and what he has been through, I can only quote the following:

"All if takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." We all need to pray. This is not over yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions