this1crazygirl

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD!!!

MY HEART IS LIKE FLUTTERING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!

LORD LET IT BE!!! (lol a moment of prayer)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
But we have discussed many times about all of it being about the money. Latoya said that as well....it's always been about the catalog. Sony has attempted to put Michael in a financial position where he has to sell the catalog many times. That's the reason for Sony refusing to support his Invincible album. The whole set up for the child molestation charges was to destroy him as well as destroy his ability to make money and force him into selling the catalog. I believe Thome is involved because he "helped" him save Neverland from being sold. But now Michael owes his "soul" to these people. I think Michael is trying to tell us this with the letter released today by TMZ related to his firing his CPA firm. I believe there's a connection  with this CPA firm to the people who are after his catalog. Do you not think it's strange that Michael owed so many people when he was also so generous to everyone? Who was in control of his money? Obviously, not him. Who perpetrated the rumors that he was near bankruptcy? Who had the most to gain from those lies?

I think this is the beginning of the unraveling of what has taken place with Michael and the entourage around him since he bought the catalog. He is giving us clues so that the "Bam Day" will make sense to everyone. He had no other choice. His father will play a huge part in restoring Michael's integrity. We need to listen carefully to everything that TMZ is releasing. They are all clues. Eventually the main media will pick up on the story...and then Michael can return...with honor and in truth.

What I've found interesting too is that those with personal ties to Michael didn't have long-term outstanding debt, at least from what I've heard so far. Just like that artist who did many paintings for Michael - he said he was always paid on time. And there were others who said they didn't have a problem not being paid. It seems like the problems were surrounding his business dealings so that leads me to believe that those Michael entrusted to do his accounting and business duties obviously weren't doing their job. And, now Michael owes 60,000 to an accounting firm from 2006? Those are some expensive fees - for someone who's supposedly broke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Raven

But ditching the catalog would not have been Michael Jackson. I think in all of our investigating we have been extremely naive. I have lived long enough and seen enough to know that money controls and rules the world. Michael didn't just buy a catalog of music....he bought himself a "place at the table." Something no other African American entertainer had been able to do. His talent was not only entertainment but he made himself into a corporation. The money he was capable of making both with his own music and the catalog was in the billions. There is a despicable history in our country of using Black entertainers for their talent and dedication and not giving them a fair percent of the money. Michael was in a position to change all of that. He was truly a threat. I think Michael was naieve at the extremes that Sony would take to gain total control. Not because he was not intelligent, but because someone with his capacity to love can't possibly conceive of their evilness.

I truly want him to succeed...this would go down in history as a great accomplishment...for good to triumph over evil.

When I think of Michael and what he has been through, I can only quote the following:

"All if takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." We all need to pray. This is not over yet.
I know...I can relate to it as well. On one hand it is important to fight for one's ideals and justice. On the other hand he needed to be save
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Farrakhan talks about Michael, please read. :!:

My opinion is that Farrakhan and his family are protecting Michael. Watch the you tube videos from my earlier comment as well, I think it' important that people hear his words, and he seems to know Michael very well  ;)  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But ditching the catalog would not have been Michael Jackson. I think in all of our investigating we have been extremely naive. I have lived long enough and seen enough to know that money controls and rules the world. Michael didn't just buy a catalog of music....he bought himself a "place at the table." Something no other African American entertainer had been able to do. His talent was not only entertainment but he made himself into a corporation. The money he was capable of making both with his own music and the catalog was in the billions. There is a despicable history in our country of using Black entertainers for their talent and dedication and not giving them a fair percent of the money. Michael was in a position to change all of that. He was truly a threat. I think Michael was naieve at the extremes that Sony would take to gain total control. Not because he was not intelligent, but because someone with his capacity to love can't possibly conceive of their evilness.

I truly want him to succeed...this would go down in history as a great accomplishment...for good to triumph over evil.

When I think of Michael and what he has been through, I can only quote the following:

"All if takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." We all need to pray. This is not over yet.

Wonderfully said Rita Hayworth, I like the way you think, ;)

I agree 1000%, The only thing I would say is that I don't think he was niave at all, in the depths that certain people would go to, to achieve their own agenda. I think he knew it would come to this and has been preparing for it for a long time. He has lived much of his life face to face with these people and he is now forcing them out of the darkness for all to see, in a very clever and completely non violent way. He is awakening the power of love within all of us because this IS the answer. This is powerful stuff and LOVE will unite us all. They have faith and so do I. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Believe 777 - I think you're right. I'm not sure that he thought they would accuse of him a horrible crime that could possibly put him in prison away from his children. I think that really did scare him and Mesereau gave him good advice, to leave the country.

But I do think that he had planned some sort of "way out" or way to expose these people for some time...he had to do it for his children and for the Jackson name. Anyone who is a parent understands that. There's no sacrifice too great for your kids. I am understanding of how far the Jackson family had to come and how much pride their Dad instilled in them and the Jackson name. I think his Dad has a large part in all of this and will be critical in getting the truth revealed, i.e. the medical reports, the will being contested, etc. I am one of 11 and it's difficult to explain how a large family works. While each of us has their own unique personality which can result in conflict, in the end we all stand as one. I think that's what the Jacksons are doing for Michael. The Jacksons are fighters. I think Sony underestimated that.

When Michael succeeds (not if) truth and love will win and we will all be partakers in the victory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Believe 777 - I think you're right. I'm not sure that he thought they would accuse of him a horrible crime that could possibly put him in prison away from his children. I think that really did scare him and Mesereau gave him good advice, to leave the country.

But I do think that he had planned some sort of "way out" or way to expose these people for some time...he had to do it for his children and for the Jackson name. Anyone who is a parent understands that. There's no sacrifice too great for your kids. I am understanding of how far the Jackson family had to come and how much pride their Dad instilled in them and the Jackson name. I think his Dad has a large part in all of this and will be critical in getting the truth revealed, i.e. the medical reports, the will being contested, etc. I am one of 11 and it's difficult to explain how a large family works. While each of us has their own unique personality which can result in conflict, in the end we all stand as one. I think that's what the Jacksons are doing for Michael. The Jacksons are fighters. I think Sony underestimated that

Yeah, they didn't expect him to out-think them!!!

When Michael succeeds (not if) truth and love will win and we will all be partakers in the victory.

Farrakhan said that Michael has healed his relationship with his dad. ;)

The strength in your words and understanding are truly refreshing. :D  :D  :D

You can't get much bigger than this, I am so proud to be playing a part, however small. It's great to hear like-minded, strong people like you expressing your words with such conviction.  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This man really understands Michael and what he has had to endure. I'm certain he and his family are helping him. He has a real appreciation of Michael as a person and I really don't think he would just ignore his need for his help. Please read :!:  :)

FARRAKHAN: Well, I don't know the Jackson family as well as my children. My children grew up with the Jackson family. My children adored the Jackson family. They were... my son Mustapha, my son Joshua, my daughter, they were involved in many ways with the Jacksons.

I met Michael several years ago, and I loved him long before I met him. But after meeting him -- such a gentle spirit, such a beautful human being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is pissed off and he aint taking this shit anymore so for those people that took advantage of him well what goes around comes around and Michael is going to expose each and every one of you, BAMSDAY IS NEAR GET READY :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

this1crazygirl

OMG WOW OMG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

1) A lawyer was said to have called Mr. Farrakhan, not MJ.
Take it with a good grain of salt.
It is all hear-say, claimed to be truth - a logical thinking error.

2) Mr. Farrakhan is an eloquent and excellent speaker. He is an excellent thinker.
He is aiming to convert African Americans to Islam.

When watching the videos of his speech on the crucifixion of Michael, ALWAYS keep his goal in mind. Therefore you will not get lost in his speaker's twists.
Michael is not Jesus and Michael is not a prophet and Michael is not a reason to convert to Islam.
IMHO, Michael is being abused one more time for third party interests and agendas.
This does not stop. Unfortunately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "Grace"

2) Mr. Farrakhan is an eloquent and excellent speaker. He is an excellent thinker.

When watching the videos of his speech on the crucifixion of Michael, ALWAYS keep his goal in mind. Therefore you will not get lost in his speaker's twists.
Michael is not Jesus and Michael is not a prophet and Michael is not a reason to convert to Islam.
IMHO, Michael is being abused one more time for third party interests and agendas.

Personally, I don't feel that he is trying to convert people to Islam. I feel that his words are strong and his message is one of truth, love and equality. I'm interested to know what it is that he says that gives you this outlook. What twists do you see him making in his speech?
I don't look at Michael as Jesus or a prophet, to me he is Michael, the individual who is in a truly unique position and is using this as a force for change, leading the way in his own magical style, encouraging people to think for themselves and to allow truth and love to be their guide. I don't feel there is anything here that is about converting people's faith. I don't see that Michael is being abused, but more likely, protected. Maybe there is something I have missed...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

If this statement is true, its great news, cause it proves once more the escape theory than the murder theory, Michael had to escape, he had no choice, i dont think that he is naive, not at all, after realizing what problems he would face not being able to do those 50shows he decides to escape, he would not just sit and wait to be murdered or sued by Sony, he is just too smart for it, to me it's definitely great news :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "Grace"

1. My mother did not raise me with a specific religion, but she did not give us pork, and occasionally she would listen to Farakhan on the radio. I sometimes didn't understand why he was angry (cause I was young) but, HE ALWAYS MADE SENSE. That's why he gets alot of respect, cause he makes CONSCIENCE DECISIONS that some people do not understand.
I didn't see this video, but I doubt he would use Michael the way you are thinking. He may use him as an analogy, to associate a point...

2. One thing I never understood about the story of Jesus is this: How did he help/ bless/ save so many and have so many followers, but no one stepped up to save him? I remember reading the different perspectives of the writers (Mark, Luke & so on) and I wondered- why did the crowd just watch him walk through town and not do anything? Yeah Peter tried to cut off a dude ear (I'll save that analogy for another time LOL) but otherwise they just sat around and cried... ??? How could everyone stand around and let the person who seemed to be shakin the devil off situations (I make myself laugh sometimes LOL) get murdered by some corrupt rulers? I would've snatched that cross off Jesus back, broke it  in pieces and stabbed them niccas up who was trying to make a fool of Jesus. The crowd would have snatched Jesus up and he would've got lost in the crowd! LOL Jesus may have been mad later that we interupted "the plan" but hey with out you we don't eat, we don't get blessed or nothing... LOL  (Jesus) Take a minute and decide if you wanna go back to heal them stabbed up corrupt mofo's, but only when they are ready to listen... (Me and my analogies LOL)

3. Let me look up the true meaning of a Prophet before I respond... actually I do know the sign of true prophet for he will not form his opinion to suffice the status quo. God could care less about the status quo...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have found a video that needs to be watched. Farrakhan exposing the truth of 911, NWO etc... Very powerful words.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions