Murray's lawyer will play interview tape
February 19, 2010, 06:53:22 PM
Murray's lawyer says he will play police/Murray interview tape if prosecution doesn't.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Murray's lawyer will play interview tape
February 19, 2010, 09:27:56 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Murray's lawyer says he will play police/Murray interview tape if prosecution doesn't.

oh my, it's gonna end up like they're not going to be able to prove that he was not outside the room, so the negligence aspect is gonna fall out of the picture. no witnesses. he was upstairs, everybody else downstairs. the fact that nobody came to pick up breakfast only caters to him 'being at his patient's bedside'...d'ooohhh... :evil:

leaves it to malpractice (should have known all this stuff combined can't be good...still no charge here?) and the involuntary manslaughter. if the worst he can get is 4 years, well...he'll be a filthy rich mofo after that...i'm pretty sure he gets paid well by 'someone', playing his part in this...

it's simmering... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Jennie

February 19, 2010, 09:31:22 PM
I'm not sure I get it here. :?  If it's the murray/police interview that means they will play a tape of what Murray said to the cops. How does that prove anything? It's just his words against the evidence. :?

Or am I not getting something here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 10:54:40 AM
Quote from: "Jennie"
I'm not sure I get it here. :?  If it's the murray/police interview that means they will play a tape of what Murray said to the cops. How does that prove anything? It's just his words against the evidence. :?

no, you hit the nail on the head. it's gonna come to the point where nobody is gonna be able to prove anything cuz all we will ever have is anything murray decides to say or not say.  the police tape means nothing and won't change or prove anything. he can come up with any statement regarding the night and morning hours until 911 was called. there is no other witness, everybody else in the house was downstairs. it doesn't change anything when he gave propofol, or anything else he allegedly admistered during the night.

if only one juror decides that there are 'reasonable doubts', they cannot convinct him. what murray/ his lawyer is doing now is just that: creating reasonable doubts. the jury is not gonna be able to come to a unanimous decision and murray will walk off. that's my take on this. o.j. simpson reloaded...

i say he's gonna walk outta there scott free for reasonable doubt...mark my words...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

*Mo*

February 20, 2010, 11:29:32 AM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
the police tape means nothing and won't change or prove anything

The tape can change a lot.  Only when we hear that tape, we will know what Murray himself said.  Then we will know if what the media fed us, based on unnamed sources, was true or false.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 11:52:44 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

The tape can change a lot.  Only when we hear that tape, we will know what Murray himself said.  Then we will know if what the media fed us, based on unnamed sources, was true or false.

true, we will hear what he told the police. but what i meant to say is that it is most probably not going to wipe out 'reasonable doubt'. whatever is on the tape and murray will be asked about, it's gonna be twisted and turned by his lawyer in murray's favor to maintain the 'reasonable doubt'-status. that's all he needs to do.

that's what i meant with 'means nothing'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

*Mo*

February 20, 2010, 11:54:21 AM

true, we will hear what he told the police. but what i meant to say is that it is most probably not going to wipe out 'reasonable doubt'. whatever is on the tape and murray will be asked about, it's gonna be twisted and turned by his lawyer in murray's favor to maintain the 'reasonable doubt'-status. that's all he needs to do.

IS there even a police tape...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 11:57:22 AM

IS there even a police tape...?

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  right, could be just a 'transscript' . yeah, right. all you have to offer in 2010 is a transscript...? :lol:  :lol:  :lol: i'm sooo curious now... :mrgreen:
(*waiting on the next crappy-quality.pdf*)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

Jennie

February 20, 2010, 09:31:48 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"

no, you hit the nail on the head. it's gonna come to the point where nobody is gonna be able to prove anything cuz all we will ever have is anything murray decides to say or not say.  the police tape means nothing and won't change or prove anything. he can come up with any statement regarding the night and morning hours until 911 was called. there is no other witness, everybody else in the house was downstairs. it doesn't change anything when he gave propofol, or anything else he allegedly admistered during the night.

if only one juror decides that there are 'reasonable doubts', they cannot convinct him. what murray/ his lawyer is doing now is just that: creating reasonable doubts. the jury is not gonna be able to come to a unanimous decision and murray will walk off. that's my take on this. o.j. simpson reloaded...

i say he's gonna walk outta there scott free for reasonable doubt...mark my words...

:?  Yeah.... I never thought Murray would go to jail in the 1st place. All we can do is wait and see I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 20, 2010, 11:30:06 PM
Ill tell ya what would be interesting ...LAPD mention the surveillance tapes? HMmmmmmmm I wonder has Murray mentioned them?? Hmmmmmmmhow about the Jacksons mentioning the surveillance tapes? hmmmmm ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 05:26:51 AM
Did any one else notice Conrad Murray has added a "new tye" to his collection, he was wearing a "Red" tye to court, we hadnt seen him in other than a yellow or blue patterened tye before?  The Jackson men wore Red tyes to the Funeral am just wondering if this could be part of the symbolism that has been running through this whole adventure.  Or am I looking too hard?   :roll:

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 07:22:28 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Did any one else notice Conrad Murray has added a "new tye" to his collection, he was wearing a "Red" tye to court, we hadnt seen him in other than a yellow or blue patterened tye before?  The Jackson men wore Red tyes to the Funeral am just wondering if this could be part of the symbolism that has been running through this whole adventure.  Or am I looking too hard?   :roll:

;)

i feel the same way sometimes. like if you want to see it, it will be there. but the overwhelming thing is, that there are indeed parallels, oddities and all other kinds of little things that draw lines to 'way back when' and make sense with what we see today. and you have to look hard to find the little hints and bits. things michael always said, the way he always acted (regardless of what was written about him), his public perception vs. his real persona. if you don't look hard, you won't see it and it surprises me everytime when i find such a bit or someone else points it out, how well it fits the picture again.
you will go crazy looking at all those tiny details, but it always adds up somehow. think classical music (michael loves the classics!): every tiny little instrument in an orchestra (which can be quite huge!) has its place and its time to shine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

the arabian nights

February 22, 2010, 05:51:28 AM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"

it strange they dont know what evidence the people are going to rely on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 06:36:09 PM
There's got to be a picture of Kai Chaise going up or down those stairs at MJs house somewhere on the net.  I am so not believing that she's NEVER been upstairs in that house.  That's the oddest thing I've ever heard.  On occasion you would think she would take him a glass of milk or some hot soup or something upstairs.  That was her part in the hoax.  No witnesses because she was never allowed upstairs and therefore did not go up when Michael fell ill.  That to me is bull.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 23, 2010, 06:49:08 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
There's got to be a picture of Kai Chaise going up or down those stairs at MJs house somewhere on the net.  I am so not believing that she's NEVER been upstairs in that house.  That's the oddest thing I've ever heard.  On occasion you would think she would take him a glass of milk or some hot soup or something upstairs.  That was her part in the hoax.  No witnesses because she was never allowed upstairs and therefore did not go up when Michael fell ill.  That to me is bull.

i heard a couple of times that nobody was allowed upstairs but mike, the kids and the doc. that's why the doc had to run downstairs, to call someone to call 911 for him cuz he couldn't call 911 himself. and he also couldn't call anyone in the house to tell him the 'physical address' of the residence he practically stayed in for 6 weeks prior to that. it is bull in this light, could be so everybody believes the crap murray will come up with. right, no witnesses, so all we have is whatever murray said, will say and then will twist around again until everybody's head is ringing. watch...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions