I received this week a link from twitter @ midnightmlk7 that I follow daily , so I think consistent & interesting  all subjects presented  by these links.
This link redirect me to following page:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I did follow the URL and then arrived at the site of presentation and sale of  the book:
MICHAEL JACKSON MASTER OF ILLUSION The Final Curtain Call with following description:
"Learn exactly why Michael Jackson is the Master of Illusion
New book from Mari Hadley offers readers a close look at the life and times of the King of Pop. The odyssey begins here." Subject :BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Entertainment & Perfor
MUSIC / Popular
NOTE: NO FICTION!!!!
But I will pay attention to the main points for my analysis whether to bring the matter to the Forum:

1. The writer name and her previous works? This is the FIRST ONE & the writer has following professional and educational history:
Author Biography (from site)
MARI HADLEY graduated from Detroit College of Business with a BBA in Management and a MBA in Strategic Management. She is currently pursuing a PhD in Higher Education at Walden University. Mari teaches Business Administration courses at the University of Phoenix, Axia College of the University of Phoenix, and Capella University. She resides in Detroit, Michigan with her family. Her HOBBIES include reading and writing (FIRST TIME ???)
Books:
Michael Jackson Master of Illusion (The Final Curtain Call) (first one??)
FROM GOOGLE: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mari Hadley
Owner, Business and Education Research and Training Organization
MARI HADLEY’S CONTACT SETTINGS
Interested In:
career opportunities ,consulting offers ,job inquiries ,expertise requests ,business deals ,reference requests ,getting back in touch
Facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I concluded then, after my search that there was not in her pages any mention that she was a writer at any stage of his life and no mention of this book newly written!

2. Book Description
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Michael Jackson was the King of Pop and a noted entertainer, humanitarian, and philanthropist. Michael Jackson was always under the scrutiny of the media when in public. On June 25, 2009, Michael Jackson was pronounced dead from cardiac arrest at approximately 2:26 pm MST at University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) Medical Center. There is so much conflicting information concerning whether Michael was a drug addict or not. Michael Jackson had many trials and tribulations over the past twenty years which have caused him much heartache and pain. The media has ostracized and ridiculed the entertainer whenever possible. He was an entertainer that loved to develop illusions for his stage presentations and videos which “fooled” his audiences. Michael always wanted to have a normal life for him and his children in which they could enjoy the simple things in life without the scrutiny of the public and media. Michael has proven to be worth more in death than in life. With all the publicity for his death, there is still no real physical evidence Michael Jackson is really deceased. Therefore, there is the possibility Michael inadvertently created the “illusion” of his own death.

3. Important pages from book(FOR ME !)
( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )
BOOK EXCERPT
PAGE 19 - 25/december/2010 (MICHAEL ALREADY CAME BACK - CHRISTMAS 2010!!??)
As MICHAEL heard the door quietly open,he gave a quick  smirk,listening to the giggling of his children.He had waited many months for this day to arrive and it was finally a REALITY! The CHILDREN crept silently into the bedroom where their father feigned sleep.They jumped on the bed and yelled "MERRY CHRISTMAS DADDY" in unison.Michael smiled and said "MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH".
The children asked in unison;"Can we go downstairs and open our presents???"
MICHAEL smiled brightly and said: "Give daddy a minute and we will go downstairs together.Now go to your rooms and put on your slippers and I will meet you at the top of the stairs in a few minutes!"
The three children skipped merrily out of their daddy's bedroom laughing and talking animatelly about what presents would be under the Christmas tree for each of them.
MICHAEL rolled out of the bed and moved toward the bathroom. What a WONDERFUL DAY THIS WAS FINALLY HAVE HIS CHILDREN WITH HIM AGAIN. He looked in the mirror at this reflection.It still seemed strange to him even after a year of looking at it in the mirror. THE BLUE EYES still starled him due to then contrast from the brown eyes he had gazed at for the first 50 YEARS OS HIS LIFE! His skin was still the pale whitsh color it had been for so many years due to skin disease which caused him to change from the brown African American color to this whitish color. The last starling change was the short blond hair which topped his head. He was work so many different black wigs and hairpieces over the years it still seemed so strange to see the crop of blonde hair on his head. It did compliment his blue eyes though,which was why he chose blonde hair over the brown suggested during the hair implant analysis. What seemed strange  was this was how he had always visualizes himself when he looked in the mirror over the past 30 years and now IT WAS A REALITY. He thought of the events which lead to this day.

PAGES 20/21/22 (fragments)- 25/JUNE/2009 ( DEATH DATE)
"...As the EMS Technicians brought MICHAEL downstairs on a gurney ,the children and staff stood by horrified to see the entertainer in such a distressed medical conditions. The boy guard indicated to the staff for someone needed to immediately contact the family to have them meet the EMS vehicle at the UCLA Medical Center.
The children were in various states of disbelief. PRINCE stood very stoic wanting to cry but unable to do. PARIS was crying softly and BLANKET stood looking very confused.
The personal chef attempted to console the children their father would be okay. The boyguard indicated a family member would be there soon to pick up the children and left in a vehicle to follow the EMS transport to the Medical Center (UCLA).
A family member ( quote: WHO??? unquote) ARRIVED to pick up the children and informed all of the staff THEY WOULD NEED TO LEAVE THE RESIDENCE IMMEDIATELY. THE STAFF ACTED DISBELIEF AS THE FAMILY MEMBER WAITED PATIENTLY FOR EVERYONE TO GRAB AS MANY OF THEIR PERSONAL BELONGINGS AND EXIT THE RESIDENCE BEFORE LOCKING THE DOOR FIRMLY BEHIND THE DEPARTING STAFF SO NO ONE COULD RE-ENTER THE HOME. THE CHILDREN WERE INITIALLY TAKEN TO THE FAMILY COMPOUND WHEN THE AMBULANCE TRANSPORTED THE ENTERTAINER TO THE UCLA MEDICAL CENTER AND SUBSEQUENTLY BROUGHT TO THE HOSPITAL LATER TO SEE THEIR FATHER AFTER DEATH!

Well, sorry me if you think that the post  is not important, but I think it's very important and full of questions.
A writer who has never been a writer, writing a BIOGRAPHY AND AUTOBIOGRAPHY which also is a REALITY and the speech of other well-known books like MICHAEL JACKSON MOONWALK his own biography!
Please help me and inform if this book can be a CLUE ,so for me THIS IS IT!!
I bought a book to read all... and understand....
By the moment I want to talk: I BELIEVE...IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.
I'M ALIVE & I'M HERE FOREVER!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me, try hard to LOVE me."
"I am happy to be alive!I am happy to be who I am!
"Do not judge a man until you\'ve walked 2 moons in his moccosins"
"Beat me.Hate me.You can never break me, will me,thrill me!You can never kill me!"
"They ain\'t seem nothing yet & the best is yet to come!"
THIS IS IT - IT\'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

twitter.com/ginapereira
myspace.com/ginajjackson
youtube.com/GinaJJackson
facebook.com/GINAJJACKSON