2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Deepak Chapra spoke to MJ 2 days b4 the 25th June
February 19, 2010, 10:47:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

'''''''I WANT TO GO OUT LIKE ELVIS'''''''''''''...........I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT LIKE MARLON BRANDO......MJ SAID
"Two days previously he had called me in an upbeat, excited mood. The voice message said, "I've got some really good news to share with you." He was writing a song about the environment, and he wanted me to help informally with the lyrics, as we had done several times before. When I tried to return his call, however, the number was disconnected. (Terminally spooked by his treatment in the press, he changed his phone number often.) So I never got to talk to him, and the music demo he sent me lies on my bedside table as a poignant symbol of an unfinished life.
WHAT WAS MJ SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT???? WAS IT REALLY ABOUT A SONG?  HASN'T HE WRITTEN MANY ENVIRONMENT SONGS B4????

"My memory of Michael Jackson will be as complex and confused as anyone's. His closest friends will close ranks and try to do everything in their power to insure that the good lives after him. Will we be successful in rescuing him after so many years of media distortion? No one can say. I only wanted to put some details on the record in his behalf. My son Gotham traveled with Michael as a roadie on his "Dangerous" tour when he was seventeen. Will it matter that Michael behaved with discipline and impeccable manners around my son? (It sends a shiver to recall something he told Gotham: "I don't want to go out like Marlon Brando. I want to go out like Elvis." Both icons were obsessions of this icon.)"
I TRIED TO TWITTER HIM (CHOPRA) AND IT SAYS:

Hold up!
Sorry, the profile you were trying to view has been suspended due to strange activity!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I thought Deepak Chopra tried to call MJ, but the phone lines were disconnected. MJ had left a message on his answering machine a few days or weeks before his death.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions