No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Wow, good news! Does this mean it's coming back both at Disneyland CA and Disneyworld Florida? Because I'm going to Florida in May!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Eva R

Quote from: "Do"
Wow, good news! Does this mean it's coming back both at Disneyland CA and Disneyworld Florida? Because I'm going to Florida in May!
lucky you! I've been there twice and i think they have the best disney parks :)

I hope it will also be in CA cuz I will go there next year :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

It's the one in CA! I'm going next weekend! Wooo Hoooo! We have annual passes. I hope they keep it open for a long time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

Quote from: "MJsbasheret"
It's the one in CA! I'm going next weekend! Wooo Hoooo! We have annual passes. I hope they keep it open for a long time!
YAY!!! :D yeah it has to be open next year! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Do

Quote from: "MJsbasheret"

Oooo your so lucky!!!! I live in Europe and we have Disneyland Paris over here, but it feels not the same as the parcs in the US, for instance, the weather!! The sun has to shine (like in California and Florida) and Mickey has to speak Englisch, not French! However, I do love to go as much as I can! I've been to Disneyland CA and Disneyworld Fl a few times and I never can get enough of it! And now we're going to Florida in May again.
So, I hope that Disney decide on a short notice to return Captain EO in Disneyworld as well!!
When I see it on the big screen again, I'm definitly sure the tears will coming!

Have a wonderfull weekend!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

Quote from: "Eva R"

Hi Eva,
I'm sure they will keep Captain EO for a long time, I think that many people want to see it! They screened Honey I shrunk the audience for so many years now, it's great that younger kids now also have a chance to see their new hero on the big screen!
Oooooo, I do hope they will bring him back to Disneyworld also!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

Eva R

Hi Eva,
I'm sure they will keep Captain EO for a long time, I think that many people want to see it! They screened Honey I shrunk the audience for so many years now, it's great that younger kids now also have a chance to see their new hero on the big screen!
oh OK! thank you! :D oh I am so scared for that 4D honey I shrunk the audience! those mouses come to your feet and you feel that!! oh I remember I  ran out that building omg!! hahaha!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Do

Hi Eva,
oh OK! thank you! :D oh I am so scared for that 4D honey I shrunk the audience! those mouses come to your feet and you feel that!! oh I remember I  ran out that building omg!! hahaha!! :lol:

O yeah, it is scary, isn't it :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

wow yay i have to go see that awesome im so pleased michael will be happy bout that and his children went to see it with jackie didnt they cul! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

I hope I don't offend anyone,but damn Disney,and they aint really what I want to say.Disney originally replaced Captain EO when the first child molestaion case broke,now that he's gone they are just trying to capitalize off of him at the fans exspence.Don't get me wrong if it returns to Disney World in Orlando Florida I'll beat the doors in,because MJ spent more time at this Disney park than he did in CA,he loved Florida,he even had his own suite at our Disney Resort that you could rent out back in the day,this suite even had his 8 Grammys on display in the room.So to hell with Disney,if I go its only because I never got the chance to see Captain Eo when we had it here,and we had it first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

Quote from: "word"
I hope I don't offend anyone,but damn Disney,and they aint really what I want to say.Disney originally replaced Captain EO when the first child molestaion case broke,now that he's gone they are just trying to capitalize off of him at the fans exspence.Don't get me wrong if it returns to Disney World in Orlando Florida I'll beat the doors in,because MJ spent more time at this Disney park than he did in CA,he loved Florida,he even had his own suite at our Disney Resort that you could rent out back in the day,this suite even had his 8 Grammys on display in the room.So to hell with Disney,if I go its only because I never got the chance to see Captain Eo when we had it here,and we had it first.
really? ohmy didn't knew that! I loved florida too. Its great there. well, that is a nasty thing of disney to do  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

word

Quote from: "word"
really? ohmy didn't knew that! I loved florida too. Its great there. well, that is a nasty thing of disney to do  :x

Yes,unfortunately its true,Michael unveild the Michael Jackson auditorium during the Bad era at the elemenatry school he attended briefly as a child after the Jacskon 5 became famous,the minute the child molestation allegations hit they boarded it up,I wonder did they unboard his name since the tragedy happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

YAAAAAY!.......IM GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!     :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

I'm really hoping Captain EO returns to Disney World as well! I got to see it right before they stopped showing it here in FLA. That experience as a child has stayed with me into my adult life and I CHERISH it! It really was magical - Love you Michael  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions