Adi

Re: TIAI new redirect 2/17
February 18, 2010, 01:36:59 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
When did you hear Murray say he gave Mike Propofol.  When did you hear Murray contradict himself?  Facts, given by Murray himself?  Did Murray say he performed CPR while Mike was lying on a bed?  Did I miss something?  The only thing I heard Murray say was what he said in that youtube statement.  The rest of the info that we have been provided with all came from 'sources'...

I agree Mo, it is all crap. It is based on hearsay and "un-named sources".

When & where have we "heard" from Dr Murray's own mouth that he gave Propofol to Michael Jackson? ..except via media outlets such as CNN, FOX  and all their clones around the world  and their   "un-named sources"  - the media are the ones who said it, NOT Dr Murray.

The man has been condemned in the media and therefore the public before he has even been in front of a jury.....mmmm.... rings some bells in my mind... I am nearly deaf from it.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

The media is full of BS. Haven't we all realised this the past 8 months?

I am amazed that even the fans who believe Michael to be dead are still willing to crucify Dr Murray before he has had his day in court, basing their attacks on what the media and their unnamed sources feeds them.

Can't they see it is HIStory repeating itself?

It's sad.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

February 18, 2010, 02:03:00 AM
Quote from: "Adi"
The man has been condemned in the media and therefore the public before he has even been in front of a jury.....mmmm.... rings some bells in my mind... I am nearly deaf from it.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

The media is full of BS. Haven't we all realised this the past 8 months?

I am amazed that even the fans who believe Michael to be dead are still willing to crucify Dr Murray before he has had his day in court, basing their attacks on what the media and their unnamed sources feeds them.

Can't they see it is HIStory repeating itself?

It's sad.

Correct Adi.  Therefor a little reminder:

[youtube:2vjp94wn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgCMNCGskWo[/youtube:2vjp94wn]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 02:08:24 AM
Murray and/or his attorneys have always been 'quoted' to say ....'he has never given Michael anything that should have killed him'....what the heck does that mean???? I have read that in every single article on this topic, the same exact phrase.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 18, 2010, 08:53:53 AM
Perhaps officials could inform people, they do not, will not be a journalist appear "very daring or curious" that makes them uncomfortable questions 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 18, 2010, 09:52:30 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
But wasn't it Murray who provided the timeline to the LAPD?  He also stated that he gave Michael all the other meds, because he wanted to wean him off the propofol.  Are you saying the LAPD made up this timeline?  And now, Murray, or his lawyer, is changing his story to a different timeline?

Here's Ed Chernoff's statement.

Affidavit Statement
August 24th, 2009

August 24, 2009

With regard the affidavit released today in Houston Texas, Mr. Chernoff responds:

“Much of what was in the search warrant affidavit is factual. However, unfortunately, much is police theory. Most egregiously, the timeline reported by law enforcement was not obtained through interviews with Dr. Murray, as was implied by the affidavit. Dr. Murray simply never told investigators that he found Michael Jackson at 11:00 am not breathing. He also never said that he waited a mere ten minutes before leaving to make several phone calls. In fact, Dr. Murray never said that he left Michael Jackson’s room to make phone calls at all.

We will not comment on the “anonymous” law enforcement source that claims that Michael Jackson’s death will be ruled a homicide. Most of the reports by “anonymous” sources have been proven wrong. We will be happy to address the Coroner’s report when it is officially released.”

But then, why does his celebrity lawyer say, Murray simply made a mistake in the timeline, after that voice mail to BOB appeared?
Maybe he didn't say that at all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 07:54:59 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
But wasn't it Murray who provided the timeline to the LAPD?  He also stated that he gave Michael all the other meds, because he wanted to wean him off the propofol.  Are you saying the LAPD made up this timeline?  And now, Murray, or his lawyer, is changing his story to a different timeline?

Here's Ed Chernoff's statement.

Affidavit Statement
August 24th, 2009

August 24, 2009

With regard the affidavit released today in Houston Texas, Mr. Chernoff responds:

“Much of what was in the search warrant affidavit is factual. However, unfortunately, much is police theory. Most egregiously, the timeline reported by law enforcement was not obtained through interviews with Dr. Murray, as was implied by the affidavit. Dr. Murray simply never told investigators that he found Michael Jackson at 11:00 am not breathing. He also never said that he waited a mere ten minutes before leaving to make several phone calls. In fact, Dr. Murray never said that he left Michael Jackson’s room to make phone calls at all.

We will not comment on the “anonymous” law enforcement source that claims that Michael Jackson’s death will be ruled a homicide. Most of the reports by “anonymous” sources have been proven wrong. We will be happy to address the Coroner’s report when it is officially released.”

But then, why does his celebrity lawyer say, Murray simply made a mistake in the timeline, after that voice mail to BOB appeared?
Maybe he didn't say that at all...

I stand corrected.  I just wonder how the LAPD can come up with a timeline like that without interviewing the guy.  Perhaps their was a witness we haven't heard about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

February 18, 2010, 08:08:29 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Eight months after the "death" of Michael, I have not seen any authorized officer has to stand in front of the media and give people an explanation of how they "investigations", the autopsy report or what happened in court the day that Murray was present, as has been done in other cases. Everything you hear and read are the "sources" without name of the media. 8-)

Good point - wasn't there a news conference when Anna Nicole's doctor and boyfried were charged? It seems like nobody is officially talking but TMZ seems to get all of the inside scoop. Hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 18, 2010, 08:09:21 PM
The most important part in this whole thing was:

"The lawyers say that Murray never administered anything that would result in Mike's death."

That tells EVERYTHING! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 21, 2010, 03:28:57 AM
:geek:

Seriously people,

Before you go doubting yourselves and other people on this forum, who time after time keep giving you solid proof that the "MEDIA LIES" and "WILL BRAINWASH " you,

if you listen to the "TABLOID JUNKIE." :evil:  :twisted:

Take a good look at how CNN reports news. see below in the video.

Although this is of a different event and time, different actors involved, it is still CNN and it is still how they operate.

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :idea:  :idea:  :idea:  :idea:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:

For the life of me I can't figure out how to post the actual video so the best I can do is the link. Maybe someone can post the video here so peeps don't have to go outside the forum. TYVM
 :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions