Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Welcome new member!

I want start from the description of autopcy report of the deceased that written by CORONER. The only description we read is what everyone knows:tatoo on the  top of the forhead, tatoo liner on the lips, brows, no hair, MJ lost hair after commercial fire, scars from couple of cosmetic surgeries, and alike common description that EVERYONE KNOWS. There is NO PROFESSIONAL POINT OF THE EVIDENCE that deceased is MJ,i.e. TEETH (saying that was verified with his dentist record), DISCOLORED (brown) NAILS and overall body that HAD VITILIGO, and alike. NO disfunction of any internal body or description of the internal brain picture. We were told that CORONER performed 3 autopcies, taking some cell from the brain. Do we have conclusion from that test? NO, WE DO NOT. They say "stomac and eyelid were full of propofol ". Autopcy report does not say that. Instead, the conclusion says that deceased is practically healthy person. Oops, BUT WE THOUGHT MICHAEL "WAS" LONG TIME PRESCRIPTION DRUG ABUSER". How he remained that healhty ???????? Fantastatic! As we understand, it is not possible for person who has been abused drugs in life time NOT damaged its liver, stomac, or kedney AT ALL. ?
LAPD involvement- so far we never read affidavit of the bodyquard, video tapes, other doctors involvement in long time propofol prescription to Michael ( where are they?).Do they do their job properly? NO, THEY DO NOT. Because they are not sure, what they are doing.
Judges- their job is to handle the subject matter brought to the court, NOT a HOAX investigation.
If/when hoax discovers, the burden of proof that family was involved in the hoax is on prosecution. That will be AS IMPOSSIBLE, AS NOW THEY "CANNOT PROOF" (or do not want to) ALREADY PROVED PICTURE OF the 2nd DEGREE MURDER.   ;)

Correction please.....Page 11 of the autopsy report most certainly does say that there is propofol in the stomach and eyes.  1. d] and 1. e]  As for the comment about damage to the organs and drug abuse.  It's not that simple.  Lifestyle in general, eating habits, etc all play a roll.  It is possible not to have damage or a lot of damage but there are many factors to consider - organs can do a recovery also, if damaged.  It happens.  So look up vitreous humor - it's right there in the report page 11 - stomach is written as stomach.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, I might missed page 11 or forgot (reading lots of things daily) ,but I will correct that it is too very fishy report because when person gets intravenous medication, it is hardly possible that over dose  fills stomach. It would damage the brain rather than stomach. Kedney very gentle organ and most sensitive in compare to liver for example. Once it is damaged, it will not recover by itself. It might suspend bad process if person follow diet, but NO selfrecovery. Liver may recover after particular treatment if drug abuse stopped permanently.  Michael was not treated for anything like that as we know. At least I have never heard or read tha MJ getting treatment for kidney, or liver, or heart failure.

Everyone here has typos, even grammar mistakes. Don't think that you are "professor" and exception..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

this1crazygirl

excerpt from heisinme09

With a father like Joseph Jackson, there is a wildcard factor that is quite disturbing to me...thanks for letting me ramble some more...my mind is racing with all the details...hard to even put into words...thanks for welcoming me....

when you grow up around adults/people who don't make you feel secure, it results in an adult who is very guarded about certain things they tell people including family. Sometimes especially family... I know that from experience
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i've always wondered the things you mentioned myself! does anyone think Arnold Schwarzenegger could be part of how Michael could pull everything off? he was a flag bearer at the winter olympics and that has been linked to the hoax cos of the 'believe' theme. i'm not American and i don't know how much power or what the governor of California can do, but maybe he had a hand in authorizing some of the stuff the LAPD did or the court 'scenes'. i personally think the Dr Murray footages in court are part of some elaborate movie and not real!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Firstly, welcome to the Forum.  And great to hear from newcomers who have an open mind and fresh approach.  Sometimes, we have really bad news days and feel like giving up.  
ON BAD DAYS, I ASK MYSELF THIS.....JUST HOW FAR WOULD I GO TO PROTECT MY 7 yo SON?  WOULD I LIE TO EVERYONE IF IT MEANT IT WOULD SAVE HIM? IF HIS LIFE WAS IN DANGER, JUST HOW FAR WOULD I GO?  
THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS THE SAME...I WOULD DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SAVE HIM. I WOULD THROW MYSELF INFRONT OF A CAR.  I WOULD TAKE A BULLET FOR HIM, AND WOULD LIE TO PROTECT HIM..........THIS IS WHY I AM STILL HERE.  I BELIEVE.  I BELIEVE THIS IS MUCH BIGGER THAN WE KNOW, AND I'M SURE, MJ WILL BE FORGIVEN AND PRAISED FOR WHAT HE WILL EXPOSE AND REVEAL.  NOBODY WILL RIDICULE HIM, BUT RESPECT HIM EVEN MORE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Your mention of Governor Arnold caught my eye....it made me wonder what relationship, if any, he might have had with Michael before 6/26/09?...might be worth investigating...it just strikes me that if Arnie loved Mike as much as so many, many other well-known people did, what better person to have in your corner than the governor of California?...there might be death hoax details that Arnold could "smooth over", and by that I mean, legal details...catch my drift?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

HI ,IT IS INDEED A GOOD QUESTION.. THE ANS. IS SIMPLE.. AS U KNOW M.J IS VERY RICH AND POWERFUL GUY WITH A TERRIFIC LEGAL TEAM  ,WHO CAN SHIELD HIM FROM ANYONE N ANYTHING.. ALL THE PEOPLE WHO R INTO THIS MUST HAD BEEN PAID OFF TO RUN THE SHOW.EVEN JOE IS DOING THE SAME THING... JUST RUNNING THE SHOW.. MONEY+POWER+ INFLUENCE=HOAX.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "KINGdom52"
Hi and welcome  :)

Yes , you're right  this is the most common  question among the new ones in this hoax.
If you have been following our investigation  so far , you should have understand that this
is not a simple thing .
This case, my friend , is HUGE !
It goes MUCH MUCH deeper than you think !
If you realize that , then you'll see that the involvment of judges or lawyers or hospitals
are ABSOLUTELY NOTHING compared to what we have to deal here with.

All of them are simply the puppets on this huge chessboard ! ;)

I agree. This goes much deeper and is much bigger than we first imagined. And therefore IMO there is also the possibilyty that not all powerfull people are necessary all bad - and that part could have helped in this hoax. And if not.. It does only take a relatively small group of people to engage in something and bring it further to manupulate everybody else follow it or believe in it.

And a WARM WELCOME to the new member! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

this1crazygirl

the thought makes me weak sometimes... in a good way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions