Quote from: "bestforlast"
It is a brilliant find!!!
Did anyone see that in the Jacksons tv programme, they went to Kilpatrick, a juvenile correctional center?
I was curious about this so looked on wikipedia.
There was a film made in this center and the supervisor's character name was Malcolm Moore!!
The film is Gridiron gang.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:shock: wow again, i admit, i do have my doubts sometimes (leaning more towards murder with a tendency to a possible hoax) but this is too much of a 'coincidence'.
i did say last year: what if this was the greatest hoax in history? (after the ambulance pic came out) and people literally pulled out the straightjackets behind their backs. and i say this again: if anyone can pull something like this off, it's michael jackson.  

keep convincing me, guys!  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

juliet

You Guys are goooooood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "bestforlast"
It is a brilliant find!!!
Did anyone see that in the Jacksons tv programme, they went to Kilpatrick, a juvenile correctional center?
I was curious about this so looked on wikipedia.
There was a film made in this center and the supervisor's character name was Malcolm Moore!!
The film is Gridiron gang.

:shock: wow again, i admit, i do have my doubts sometimes (leaning more towards murder with a tendency to a possible hoax) but this is too much of a 'coincidence'.
i did say last year: what if this was the greatest hoax in history? (after the ambulance pic came out) and people literally pulled out the straightjackets behind their backs. and i say this again: if anyone can pull something like this off, it's michael jackson.  

keep convincing me, guys!  :D

True Story

Real-Life Porter

Perhaps the most meaningful day on the set was the afternoon some of the real characters from the Gridiron Gang documentary paid a visit to the production at Camp Kilpatrick. Coaches Sean Porter (now a probation camp director in Valencia, California) and Malcolm Moore (the former USC and NFL great who is currently a deputy probation officer in Antelope Valley, California) got to meet their acting counterparts. (Two players on the 1990 Mustangs team also came face-to-face with the actors who portray them in the film).
I think this is just coincidence but I will put it out there.
Also This Christmas the film, Laz Alonso who was in Avatar ( I think) played a character called Malcolm Moore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I find it interesting that this Malcolm Moore was arrested the day after the search warrants were executed and evidence collected. Also, he wasn't offically jailed till January which means and this is JUST a theory.
IF MJ was still alive and he went to his memorial as some have said, he could have done so according to this inmate find.
The search warrants have been executed and they have found that he had prescriptions in false names which is a criminal offence. I don't think the poor man could go through any more publicity and anyway he had passed no? So everything was done quietly and privately. ( unusually.) The media were sent in an another direction. I kept thinking why were some of the will and custody hearings done in private and some information released? This could be a reason. IF, this is the same person, then custody etc would need to be arranged.
Another angle, is indeed this is the real doctor that was treating Michael and after the search warrants, they arrested him and the video released of the "child payments" was actually the sentencing or something to do with it.
I believe where the clothes are concerned that this is important ( someone pointed that out already, not wishing to take credit). If someone is in jail with no visitors, then he has basically the clothes off his back as he would have to wear prison uniform I would assume. The man who is portrayed as CM ( for we don't really know do we?) has had a lot of "PR" photos wearing the same clothes.
The court appearance in January, dark suit and yellow tie matched the PR photo of him infront of his practice.

The beige suit with red tie that he wore on court day and then to go backto work 2 days later.
The video released saying he was in "hiding"
We do not know in what timespan these could have been taken. I assume, that the ones with similar clothing were taken all together and then released at different times for PR.
The tracksuit and the carnvial.. the picture of him in a tracksuit with his lawyer might have been after the "photoshoot"!  There was one picture released last year of him barechested at a "carnival" but nothing else. Now all these surface! It is very easy to be at a carnival for photo purposes; get some people in costume, a set and there you go, you are in Trinidad. Remember, Chernoff said about his flight risk than other to visit his mother he has not been out of the country.
We are assuming theories (even me) on what we have been fed; even the inmate details ( which is EXCELLANT!!)
Interestingly, the brothers went to Santa Barbara on lockdown. NCCF which is on the inmate record is just over the way from SB on the other side of the mountains and is the county where Neverland is situated. Also, it is near where the trials took place in 2005.
I am sorry I have written a long post. Does anyone think this is plausable?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "MJsDangerousGirl"

Okay maybe this is nothing!  But I found this VERY interesting.  Go and type in MJJ.  Just put in Michael Joseph Jackson.  It pops up some Malcolm Moore guy w/ an alias of MJJ...??

clue?  not a clue?  I am lame.???  :?

Okay...I did like you said. I've put in Michael Joseph Jackson without the DOB
and first came this[attachment=1:jed3nqxl]EEk.JPG[/attachment:jed3nqxl]

And then I clicked the Booking Number and this came up...

Kirsche BRILLIANT FIND!
I find interesting that the area of the arrest was PALMDALE. Is this a coincidence? According to Wikipedia, Debbie Rowe lives in erm... Palmdale!!!

Also the day before, when they were executing the search warrants, July 28th, Debbie Rowe was photographed going to Arnold Klein's office.

According to this website, the time line is interesting.

The "arrest" and booking day was Wednesday July 29th 2009. A lot happened 2 days later according to this:

Friday July 31, 2009:

* Jackson’s mother to retain guardianship of kids; Debbie Rowe gets visitation
    * Michael Jackson's mother Katherine wins custody of his three children... but Debbie Rowe will have visitation
    * Jackson's Mum gets custody of kids, Debbie Rowe gets visits
    * Debbie Rowe To Get Visitation Rights Under Custody Agre...
    * Michael Jackson's mother Katherine wins custody of his children... but Debbie Rowe will have visiting rights
    * Debbie Rowe Gets $4M For Ending Custody Fight: Report
    * Michael's mum to take the children in custody agreement with Debbie Rowe
    * Michael Jackson's mom to keep kids; Debbie Rowe gets visitation
    * Debbie Rowe gets visitation, but Katherine Jackson keeps custody of Michael Jackson's kids under new agreement
    * Michael Jackson's mother - not Debbie Rowe - will get permanent custody of singer's three kids
    * Debbie Rowe pleased with custody decision
    * Michael's Mom Gets Custody of Kids; Debbie Rowe Gets Visits, No Cash
    * Debbie Rowe wants Jackson's kids to see a shrink
    * Debbie Rowe's Attorney Applauds Her "Selflessness" Settling Custody
    * JACKSON CUSTODY ARRANGEMENT REACHED: Katherine will get the kids; Debbie Rowe to have visitation for her two.
    * Katherine Jackson, Debbie Rowe Reach Custody Agreement
    * TMZ Lumps Steve Jobs With Debbie Rowe and Mel Gibson

Tuesday July 28, 2009:

* Debbie Rowe stays quiet on custody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "MJsDangerousGirl"

Okay maybe this is nothing!  But I found this VERY interesting.  Go and type in MJJ.  Just put in Michael Joseph Jackson.  It pops up some Malcolm Moore guy w/ an alias of MJJ...??

clue?  not a clue?  I am lame.???  :?

Okay...I did like you said. I've put in Michael Joseph Jackson without the DOB
and first came this[attachment=1:zz55xvbj]EEk.JPG[/attachment:zz55xvbj]

And then I clicked the Booking Number and this came up...

i tried something else: i did 'michael joseph jackson' in the name fields and put in the real birthdate...no results!  :shock:
now, i don't know if this database is only for current inmates or if you can look for anyone who was ever arrested. if so, then the real michael wouldn't show up anyway.
but i found it very interesting that there are no matches at all, not even notification that the case was closed or anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

That is ridiculously strange. Please tell me that the website is just poorly maintained or booking numbers are used more then once...just something ..because else..I don't know what to make of that  :shock: Ok the year is not the same but still weird how if you click on it another persons information comes up..regardless if its Michael or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Confused"
That is ridiculously strange. Please tell me that the website is just poorly maintained or booking numbers are used more then once...just something ..because else..I don't know what to make of that  :shock: Ok the year is not the same but still weird how if you click on it another persons information comes up..regardless if its Michael or not.

i really don't know. i tried the same as the other poster here and then went back to put the real birthdate in. you also have to enter a code to access the data base, so i guess it is the real inmate database. this is a major lapse, though, to put different names to the same booking number but with all other data identical, like height, birthdate etc.. i also find it odd that a malcolm moore was a social worker in a jail, portraited by xzibit in the movie 'gridiron gang', as already posted here. another oddity...(*head spinning/ producing smoke*)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

I agree with you and I have two things to add for consideration:

1. This Michael Jackson or Malcolm Moore appears to be in custody according to the sites (including Vinelink).
   2. This Michael Jackson or Malcolm Moore is now 57 so he is not the same age of Murray or MJ (according to his birthday and Vinelink)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Quote from: "reading_on"

I agree with you and I have two things to add for consideration:

1. This Michael Jackson or Malcolm Moore appears to be in custody according to the sites (including Vinelink).
   2. This Michael Jackson or Malcolm Moore is now 57 so he is not the same age of Murray or MJ (according to his birthday and Vinelink)

true. but the question should rather be: why the mix-up in the first place?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions