MJ's Kids in The Jack5ons A Family Dynasty?
December 10, 2009, 11:48:53 AM
Who knows if this is true?? if it is I'm pretty disgusted.

A show insider leaked us a few details about the upcoming series, including an episode featuring Michael's three children, Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket, attending a backyard barbecue with their extended family.
"They are going to be in that episode, it will probably air about halfway through the series," our insider told us. "They are there with their grandmother. We get to see them playing and watch how they interact with their family.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ's Kids in The Jack5ons A Family Dynasty?
December 10, 2009, 12:08:28 PM
Quote from: "Freeze Frame"

A show insider leaked us a few details about the upcoming series, including an episode featuring Michael's three children, Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket, attending a backyard barbecue with their extended family.
"They are going to be in that episode, it will probably air about halfway through the series," our insider told us. "They are there with their grandmother. We get to see them playing and watch how they interact with their family.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well I'm probly the only 1 but I'm more concerned about the other members..I am a fan of all the jacksons..they seem like a regular family and I love the fact that they seem so close and there positive....and with that said I could care less if they show prince or paris
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 12:52:17 PM
Question: What is the harm in MJ's children appearing on the Jack5ons and spending time with their family members?  :?:  :o  :shock:

No one absolutely no one except a Jackson family member  fully knows what the relationships are like within that family or why they would want to include the childen in this family project.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 01:48:04 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Question: What is the harm in MJ's children appearing on the Jack5ons and spending time with their family members?  :?:  :o  :shock:

No one absolutely no one except a Jackson family member  fully knows what the relationships are like within that family or why they would want to include the childen in this family project.   ;)
There isn't. Any harm...when they were sheltered its an issue and now that there inter acting with there family its an isssue...the show is about the jacksons as awhole and last time I checked the kids were jacksons and who said they were goin 2 follow them around and shit? we will probly just see them playing and nothing more...people do way 2 much when it comes 2 his kids and what they feell mike would and wouldn't do

Sorry just venting...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 02:34:21 PM
I disagree. I think the kids are being used to garner ratings. I'm willing to bet a lot more people are going to tune in to see MJ's kids than to watch the brothers. So be it - yes they are part of the family. Who knows how MJ feels about it? And Katherine must have had to sign off on this since she is their guardian. I remember back in mid-October she was supposedly quoted as saying the kids would never be on a reality show. But people change their minds I guess??

Plus we don't know to what extent they will be in the show. Cameras will be around filming whatever they are doing (have NO idea how much/ when, etc.). I'm disappointed in this turn events but hey, they aren't my kids.

JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 10, 2009, 03:16:23 PM
I share your disgust, Freeze Frame, and here's what's wrong with it: Prince, Paris, and Blanket are three very young children who, for all current intents and purposes, just lost their only parent.

They are NOT cute little playthings put on Earth for complete strangers to ogle, analyze, and entertain themselves with. And that's exactly what's going to happen if they appear on the show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 03:29:20 PM
I'll be watching. I  don''t plan to ogle or analyze them.
TBK, I could care less about them aside from their general welfare.
I'm actually more interested in their daddy and whether or not he makes an appearance.  ;)

Quote from: "Lorrie"
I share your disgust, Freeze Frame, and here's what's wrong with it: Prince, Paris, and Blanket are three very young children who, for all current intents and purposes, just lost their only parent.

They are NOT cute little playthings put on Earth for complete strangers to ogle, analyze, and entertain themselves with. And that's exactly what's going to happen if they appear on the show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

December 10, 2009, 03:32:54 PM

Absolutely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

December 10, 2009, 03:43:48 PM
My hope is gone. I've just seen a clip of the Jacksons reality show. They talk about how they started to make the series and then Michael died. They said they are still mourning. :cry: They also said the children are never going to be in the show and Latoya and Janet will come in the proper time.
Guys we have to stop this thing. He is gone. We have to face it. Did you see the pricecost of that funeral? Would the Jacksons pay that much money for a fake funeral? A lot of 50 year old men die of a heart disease, it is the n°1 cause of dead in the world. Would he let his children lie to the whole world live on national TV? IWe just have to face the terrible truth. :cry:  :cry:
If anyone can change my mind it has to be with hard proof. I'm sorry maybe I feel better tomorrow. :cry:
I hope something really good comes up soon because I don't want this to be true. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 03:49:54 PM
I disagree. I think the kids are being used to garner ratings. I'm willing to bet a lot more people are going to tune in to see MJ's kids than to watch the brothers. So be it - yes they are part of the family. Who knows how MJ feels about it? And Katherine must have had to sign off on this since she is their guardian. I remember back in mid-October she was supposedly quoted as saying the kids would never be on a reality show. But people change their minds I guess??

Plus we don't know to what extent they will be in the show. Cameras will be around filming whatever they are doing (have NO idea how much/ when, etc.). I'm disappointed in this turn events but hey, they aren't my kids.

JMO.
I disagree because if they we're using them they would have them all on the commercials. making sure ever every1 knows they will b on the show.

I jus don't see it as a big deal. Until they have a reality show jus based upon them or all 6 episodes focus on them I see absolutly nothing wrong with them showing them interact with
there family like normal kids which is the opposite of how people look @ them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 04:04:36 PM

Analyze them? If some1 watches th show 2 analyze those kids then that's there problem..not the families ...plus people were doin that b4 they were even seen so again this may change there's views of the kids and the jacksons

And let's say mj is dead then isn't the family suppose 2 make them feel better and be there for them? Plus the show was in the making b4 this so I don't see how this is suppose 2 use the kids? And let's say the bbq was suppose 2 b the scene that shows the whole family together..what were they suppose 2 do make them stay n the house??? How do u think that would have made them feel?

Y'all need 2 think positive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions