MJ: I Trust Doc With My Life... fateful words ?
February 20, 2010, 05:23:45 PM
DOOMED Michael Jackson boasted his doctor was the "best in the world", telling aides, "I trust this guy with my life" just two days before he was killed by drugs administered by his trusted medic.

We can reveal how Jacko heaped praise on cardiologist Dr Conrad Murray as he prepared for a dress rehearsal at the Staples Center in LA on June 23, 2009.

He also insisted the doctor was paid almost £2 million for his round-the-clock services during the This Is It concerts - threatening to pull out if his demands were not meet.

Michael, 50, who died of a Propofol overdose on June 25, told aides: "My doctor is the best in the world.

"I feel completely comfortable with him. I trust this guy with my life. He's an incredible guy and understands what I need. He is a friend to me and my family.

"He makes me feel good about myself, and young again. Without him I wouldn't be able to function. I need him to make my body - this machine - work the way it does."

In another outburst the Thriller star added: "He is my family doctor. He helped Paris and Prince (Jacko's kids) when they had the flu and takes care of me. He has helped many people with heart issues, and saved lives. I am so happy he is with me. I know he is there for me."

One onlooker said: "It was like Michael was going out of his way to make out Murray was a Nobel Prize-winning medic. He made a point of talking up Murray."

Murray has been charged with involuntary manslaughter over the singer's death and the new revelations will be used by his defence to demonstrate how the doctor was neither greedy nor a hanger-on.

Aides say Jacko threw a fit when concert bosses questioned his demands that Murray, 56, be given £95,900 a month to look after him during the shows at the O2 in London. Concert promoter Randy Phillips of AEG gave in and agreed.

One aide said: "Randy couldn't see why so much money was being spent on a staff member who could be on a tenth of the salary in the UK.

"Michael backed them into a corner - and Randy gave in - although he put it on Michael's ever-growing bill. I don't think Murray even asked for millions, that was Michael's idea. With that high salary Michael felt he could demand anything from the doctor."

Frank DiLeo, Jacko's manager, confirmed the wrangles, adding: "I said, 'Michael, for $5 million, I'll buy you a hospital'. He said this guy was his family doctor. It made sense to me, to a degree."

But the News of the World has been told Jacko lied to his financial backers about his friendship with Murray. One insider said: "Michael made out he and Murray had a relationship stemming back years. He told us that he was his family doctor, when he had no such thing." And Dr Tohme Tohme, who took care of the singer's business affairs for three years before his death, said: "Michael never had a family doctor."

Meanwhile Jacko's dad Joe Jackson has won his fight with his son's estate to see Michael's medical records from the day he died. He says he needs them for a possible wrongful death lawsuit and to help his bid to get a regular allowance from Jacko's estate.

He reckons the files will "provide the necessary foundation for evidence he will present at the family allowance hearing (on May 26) about his overall ongoing financial needs during the course of estate administration."

Murray faces a preliminary trial in the next few months with a judge deciding if the case is strong enough to proceed.

Murray's spokesman insisted last night that Jacko and Murray were "good friends".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Nothing makes sense does it but I feel the doc is all part of the plan so there had to be trust there between them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He said he trusted  him with his life, and demanded millions of dollars as an allowance for the Doc ?
Makes total scenes .. !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

always take what news of the world say with a HUGE grain of salt...there are one of the worst tabloid out there...

they were the ones to annouce Brangelina s split and now they are getting sued by them...every week they come up with stories impossible to check cause all their sources are "onlookers", "aides", "friends" with no name...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

That Michael employe a guy we've never heard of, and doesn't even have a clinic.. He is hanging with whores, and does carnival.. Hmm.. That Murray also got a crimminal backgroud..

Michael said he trust this guy.. Ofc, see how long Murray have hold the hoax.. He has told the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

If it is real  you would have thought Michael would have the best team to checkout the best doc to take on tour if we can find this out about him Michaels people should have been able too .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

'news of the world', eh?  :roll: puh-lease! more garbage!  
this time to create a good rep on murray, so he can walk out of court a free man - reasonable doubt! the jurors will not come to a unanimous decision (but he's so nice...he didn't mean to do this...it was a terrible accident)--> not guilty!  

who wouldn't believe mj now, making such an effort to emphasise the good doctor? whatever mj said before june 25th, 2009 is worth its weight in gold now. not a bad word about him since. praise on top of praise. (i mean this in a good way, finally people realize that he was really a good person, not weird at all etc. quote: 'there was nothing strange about your daddy. it was strange what he had to deal with. and he dealt with it.'  big 'bam!' to al sharpton here! loved it, applauded in front of the t.v.)  

thome and dileo are considered kinda shady anyway. btw, where are they at?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
this time to create a good rep on murray, so he can walk out of court a free man - reasonable doubt! the jurors will not come to a unanimous decision (but he's so nice...he didn't mean to do this...it was a terrible accident)--> not guilty!  

who wouldn't believe mj now, making such an effort to emphasise the good doctor? whatever mj said before june 25th, 2009 is worth its weight in gold now. not a bad word about him since. praise on top of praise. (i mean this in a good way, finally people realize that he was really a good person, not weird at all etc. quote: 'there was nothing strange about your daddy. it was strange what he had to deal with. and he dealt with it.'  big 'bam!' to al sharpton here! loved it, applauded in front of the t.v.)  

they must be very busy organising the BAM day cause we didnt see them for so long  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

they must be very busy organising the BAM day cause we didnt see them for so long  :D

:lol: yeah, they're having the part of the two 'mafia'-like characters, working all undercover and stuff, pulling the strings.

personally, i think dileo might be the 'misunderstood' one. after all, he was mj's manager in his high time and very successful. and i think that he would do anything for mike, i think he still has a good heart somewhere. but i'm not so sure about his business ethics altogether...
thome is a real shady character to me. i don't trust him one bit. i don't like the thought of those two 'collaborating' in this.
Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 02:56:47 PM by tabloidburn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

all4loveandbelieve

This hoax is so twisted, that not even Sherlock Holmes will be able to resolve this one. It is so frustating. I wish this will unreveal soon..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJ trusted alot of people around him, I think Murray was a pon in MJ's chess game. Stop calling him Jacko .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

Quote from: "essenceofebony0to9"
MJ trusted alot of people around him, I think Murray was a pon in MJ's chess game. Stop calling him Jacko .

it''s in the article like that. the full article and the link to it are posted here. british tabloid press (bastards!) invented that and keep using that 'name' still.
i hate it, too. i wanna bomb their headquarters... :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

Shake

News of the World barely deserves a glance. That article is based on anonymous onlookers and aides, surprise surprise, it's tabloid spinning and fluff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

maybe when MJ said he trusted dr Muray with his life, he did mean it but meant it as in he trusts dr murray to protect mj's life and to play out his role convincingly and thoroughly as part of the hoax .......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions