Re: POST TO KAREN FAYES WALL/MIKE AT O2
February 22, 2010, 09:39:22 AM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
last night i was struggling - i was a wee bit upset. the two pics sent me into a flap.

historically i was not sure about the 02 guy, but when i did some hoaxing, and i was not uptodate on mj - well i had my busy life

i did not know the strut, the walk, how he can engage with the audience at interview, having seen some of the above vids over my time hoaxing i have convinced myself that 02 was mike.

but the photos sent me into a flap - surely i thought to myself that i could not be wrong - what i felt was true to be wrong- that the guy having fun on the stage - was not mike - from the japan trip - and other interview appearences you could see he loves being him, he has so much fun and he loves his own music - he really does love it. he has so grown into himself. which is so wonderful.

so for me 02 is the real mike - that is fact for me, and for someone to bring to the plate these two pics sent me somewhere i felt i did not want to go.  my reaction was .. i cannot explain - flight - scared ..dont know. [no offence to fellow hoaxers - everything has to be looked at]

if this was not mike at the o2, then this rocked my view, surely i thought mike would not let a standin represent him, not at a public appearence where he would have to speak and represent himself. decoys to enter/exit or shopping is fine. but a standin for a public appearence - no.

i thought that is what the two pics means, that mike would dupe us. i thought no thats not who mike is.

yes not turn up, yes get out of a contract,  yes, but not present to the public a false image of yourself a double to speak for you.

considering the 02 mike as not being the real mike - posed a problem for me -

then i thought well - whats the difference between the 02 mike (if not him) and the hoax,

i became confused and i searched YT, and for every vid saying 02 mike was not mike, there were  ones that said that it was him there, i have looked at them and feel in my heart that 02 mike is the real deal.

Which i draw comfort from, because i did not want to think that mike would do that. so all my postings, serve as my attempt to find peace with this

i needed someone to hold my hand yesterday night

but going back to the question i asked myself - when i was confused " why would it not be ok for mike to have a standin at the 02 and why am not flipping about the hoax" - hmmm thats a question. - think the 02 is personal - him and his fans, him and the uk, his last tour  -

i cant see mike would have a standin - to me that would be dishonest in the broad common sense meaning of the word and i dont see mike that way - that goes against my image of him - i see him as the good guy

i think at the o2 its the case, that  if he didnt want to do it, he wouldnt have done it and a standin would not be an option, rather than a standin being an option.

think about it to find someone who is identical to him to have identical clothes, not to act as a decoy for entry and exiting a building, but a decoy standin for mike live - no ficton.

the contract with aeg i see as a step too far - something that could not be done - an unachieveable feat -  so to me understandable - though nothing i would recommend.

so sorry guys for posting so many vids, i was searching my soul and YT i wanted peace with this - because it had the potential to rock my view about mj.

i know some of you will of course feel that mj was not at the o2, i am not trying to change your views, i am merely trying to explain my postings yesterday.

Thank you for sharing this. To me it's still 50/50 if it's the real deal or not, just because he acted "weird" but that could have been also the enthousiastic side of him, you know what I mean?.. And don't be sorry for sharing your opinion, we all have our different opinions and if yours is not like the others dont be afraid to tell, we can learn from eachtother right? we are all here to find out what really happend to michael. So if you do have a diffrent view on things don't hasitate to share, maybe you've got some good points. It's all for love right ;)
I agree with you 50/50 and no worries @ arabian nights EVERYONE has a Opinion even MJ stated that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

February 22, 2010, 10:10:19 AM
I have always been so sad when people called Michael at 02 an imposter..I have always strongly beleived it was him....How can people doubt!!! Ok that death can be a hoax,but not recognizing Michael.... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 22, 2010, 10:24:26 AM
Quote from: "mmz"
I have always been so sad when people called Michael at 02 an imposter..I have always strongly beleived it was him....How can people doubt!!! Ok that death can be a hoax,but not recognizing Michael.... :roll:

i agree, whilst this is a hoax what went before was not

i also think that mike is made of stronger moral fibre than what is suggested

thank you for your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 22, 2010, 10:31:38 AM
i would like to say a sincere thank you, for you all giving me a hug, i  needed it yesterday night - i was a bit low.

thank you for your kindness and understanding

i hope should anyone of you need a bit of support, that you can count on me. please feel free to pm me.

at the same time i acknowledge that pp have different views

hugs and kiss right back at you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tiux

February 22, 2010, 02:55:41 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "tiux"
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Hope this helps, i have her as a friend, lol

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
wow! I could only see her avatar-pic with Mike but joined the group This Is Not It  ;)  I've got no.10878 :lol:

Some of us can't see the picture...who is it?
The pic I saw there  as her avatar was karen with Major-Mike from Ghost. She was kissing him on a cheek.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WILL NEVER LET GO!

February 22, 2010, 02:58:58 PM
I also believe it is the real MJ at the O2 and not a stand in.  That was MJ for real.

By the way, Karen has left Facebook now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 22, 2010, 03:07:54 PM
She did? Why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Eva R

February 22, 2010, 03:08:57 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I also believe it is the real MJ at the O2 and not a stand in.  That was MJ for real.

By the way, Karen has left Facebook now.
yeah I saw that too? did Mike ask her to do that? because people here are saying lot of things about her if shes in the hoax and she is doing weird on her FB :S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions