jillTopic starter

Maura's New Video Truth Campaign Intro
February 20, 2010, 09:06:04 PM
Maura's New Video Truth Campaign Intro...

[youtube:5du1q6rr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ael3ejrT_iQ[/youtube:5du1q6rr]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Maura's New Video Truth Campaign Intro
February 20, 2010, 09:17:59 PM
All I can say is WOW. She seems to be on to something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 20, 2010, 11:01:42 PM
I dont know about this one. Yes it was good but I need to think on it a bit. I am really not one that believes in the illuminati thing. ANd as for the symbol on this is it whre is it? Not trying to be dumb or debunk anyones work but where is that symbol with a bunch of MJ's in it or am I missing it? SHe does have a point as far as MJ's art album work we know that he being the genius artist he is delivered many messages through his music as well as his art as she has pointed out. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

February 20, 2010, 11:21:58 PM
To me it makes a lot of sense. Wow! I am impressed, some investigators either catch on really fast or they hve more time than I do to analyze all this stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 12:59:15 AM
I'm really sorry this time..I loved most of her former vids...but this one seems like a desperate try..
call me blind...call me stupid.
I think that Illuminati may exist, but I see NO relation to MJ...not in the past..not in the future.

In the last weeks there were so many other topics which could have been investigated
- Murray trial and the plastic car at the judge's desk
- Confirmation of fake ambu-pic from Brian Oxman
- green man at WATW

and now again this Illuminati stuff? It's getting boring
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 02:38:04 AM
Quote from: "ilprincipe"
I'm really sorry this time..I loved most of her former vids...but this one seems like a desperate try..
I think that Illuminati may exist, but I see NO relation to MJ...not in the past..not in the future.

In the last weeks there were so many other topics which could have been investigated
- green man at WATW

Because that is the point.... sometimes we are lost in the little things (which are important too) but we have to see the entire picture... and IMHO this is the most important part in all this.... and all the time through Michael´s life...

I don´t think you´re blind or stupid.... but suddenly all this information surfaced and I understand is difficult to assimilate..... I´ve been studying this subject "coincidently" for about one year before Michael´s "death".... and to me this match perfectly.... because there is something important going on in the world.... and I conected this to Michael´s awareness message even before this....

I think sometimes in the illuminatis post or videos some people just explain about them and their symbols and their history.... and it´s ok.... but there is somethings that you have to understand before study that because otherwise it´s logical that you watch it as a cience fiction movie.....

I would suggest you to see movies like "The secret" or "What the bleep you know" or maybe a conference of David Icke called "Beyond the cutting edge" which explains the real power of humans and how we don´t use that power.. and maybe that would help you understand why this is important and how all that connects to Michael´s messages.... he want us to discover our power.... he always wanted that... and that is why he was dangerous to the ones who don´t....

2012 it´s a very important date for the world too....  that´s why it´s important our awareness too... it´s not the end of the world it´s a chance to change our perception of it....

I don´t want you to think I´m being (i don´t know how to say in english) like a teacher? It´s just the way I was introduced to the subject and I think it might help....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 21, 2010, 03:29:55 AM
well, I thought this was very good! but about the this is it poster, I dunno about that, I mean I see it but Ive read alot more convinving interpretations! i realy think there are more iconic MJ poses! so it def. means smoething!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 03:35:36 AM
I don't really agree.  I've never thought the BJ video had nothing to do with the song.  It has everything to do with the song and it's packed with symbolism regarding fame, the media, the public, money, power - all the things he sings about in the song.

I'd rather she focused on concrete undeniable clues/proof like the helicopter or all the slip ups than (as yet) unproven conspiracy theories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 08:38:24 AM
Quote from: "still beLIEve"
Quote from: "ilprincipe"

- green man at WATW

Because that is the point.... sometimes we are lost in the little things (which are important too) but we have to see the entire picture... and IMHO this is the most important part in all this.... and all the time through Michael´s life...

I don´t think you´re blind or stupid.... but suddenly all this information surfaced and I understand is difficult to assimilate..... I´ve been studying this subject "coincidently" for about one year before Michael´s "death".... and to me this match perfectly.... because there is something important going on in the world.... and I conected this to Michael´s awareness message even before this....

I think sometimes in the illuminatis post or videos some people just explain about them and their symbols and their history.... and it´s ok.... but there is somethings that you have to understand before study that because otherwise it´s logical that you watch it as a cience fiction movie.....

I would suggest you to see movies like "The secret" or "What the bleep you know" or maybe a conference of David Icke called "Beyond the cutting edge" which explains the real power of humans and how we don´t use that power.. and maybe that would help you understand why this is important and how all that connects to Michael´s messages.... he want us to discover our power.... he always wanted that... and that is why he was dangerous to the ones who don´t....

2012 it´s a very important date for the world too....  that´s why it´s important our awareness too... it´s not the end of the world it´s a chance to change our perception of it....

I don´t want you to think I´m being (i don´t know how to say in english) like a teacher? It´s just the way I was introduced to the subject and I think it might help....

OK...thanks for the advice...I try to watch some of the movies....and will think about the whole situation...
right now it's just confusing to speak of MJ as an genius
and on the other hand he is or was a slave of "them" ...you know..it's some kind of disappointing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

February 21, 2010, 09:13:19 AM
Quote from: "curious1"

All I can say is this is BS. Sorry!!! This does not convincing me! Michael was is in the first place an artist and not a fighter against Illuminati. To me there is no one convincing evidence for Michael´s fight against Illuminati. You will find this "clues" everywhere if you want to find them!! But this is just ridiculous sorry! Maybe she should point out everything not just some parts to underline her opinion, then I am sure she will find the truth instead of some illusions
Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 09:21:12 AM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

*Mo*

February 21, 2010, 09:19:57 AM
Quote from: "Shout"

All I can say is this is BS. Sorry!!! This does not convincing me! Michael was is in the first place an artist and not a fighter against Illuminati. To me there is no one convincing prove for Michael´s fight against Illuminati. You will find this "clues" everywhere if you want to find them!! But this is just ridiculous sorry! Maybe she should point out everything not just some parts to underline her opinion, then I am sure she will find the truth instead of some illusions

Hush-a-bye, don't you cry,
Go to sleepy little baby.
When you wake, you shall have,
All the pretty little horses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 21, 2010, 09:21:09 AM
:?:   What does that mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

February 21, 2010, 09:22:09 AM
All the symbolism in the album covers and the vids do seem to point toward Maura's theory.  The poster even shows the "crown" that is on the symbols head illuminated on the bottom of the poster between Michael's feet.

It is a lot to digest though.  I think we need to find out more about the guy who came up with the concept of the video for Billy Jean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Shout

February 21, 2010, 09:24:32 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Shout"

All I can say is this is BS. Sorry!!! This does not convincing me! Michael was is in the first place an artist and not a fighter against Illuminati. To me there is no one convincing prove for Michael´s fight against Illuminati. You will find this "clues" everywhere if you want to find them!! But this is just ridiculous sorry! Maybe she should point out everything not just some parts to underline her opinion, then I am sure she will find the truth instead of some illusions

Hush-a-bye, don't you cry,
Go to sleepy little baby.
When you wake, you shall have,
All the pretty little horses.

What is your problem now Mo?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

*Mo*

February 21, 2010, 09:32:08 AM
I have no problem at all, I just sang a nice lullaby for you...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions