Re: DAVE DAVE ON LEEZA: BUSTED!
May 27, 2010, 12:04:21 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Game Player"
I think the only way to truly know if it was Michael is to figure out what day the taping was for this talk show and then try to figure out where Michael was suppose to be. If he was on the other side of the world and there is photographic proof (which shouldn't be hard to find) then case closed.

No, it's not that simple, as Mike has doubles.

This is true but haven't we learned to differentiate between doubles? :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

June 13, 2010, 06:56:35 PM
The guy is having constant reconstructive surgery , why do you expect him to look the same several years apart? , of course they would reconstruct his ear.   Michael did not pose as a burns victim it would be disrepectful , maybe you also believe that Michael is a self obsessed monster who just stamps all over people to get his own kicks.  I cannot believe that he would so that sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 13, 2010, 07:05:33 PM
Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
The guy is having constant reconstructive surgery , why do you expect him to look the same several years apart? , of course they would reconstruct his ear.   Michael did not pose as a burns victim it would be disrepectful , maybe you also believe that Michael is a self obsessed monster who just stamps all over people to get his own kicks.  I cannot believe that he would so that sorry.

Fact no.1: Dave works for Mike.
Fact no.2: Reconstructive surgery on the ear is mostly to place an ear back, not to remove it.
Fact no.3: The purpose of reconstructive surgery is to make burnscars LESS visible instead if MORE visible.

Besides that, why is it disrespectful? To who? Mike is a burn victim himself, although less visible. Dave is a friend and he also works for him. This story has gone worldwide, yet Dave Dave didn't return in front of the cameras to debunk it. And for what I've heard, Dave is a tough guy that doesn't want to see himself as a victim. Why would it be OK if Mike would disguise himself as -let's say Elvis-, but disrespectful when he disguises himself as Dave, who he has known for so many years? In my honest opinion that is a form of discrimination, Dave is a person like anyone else and I doubt he would want to be treated differently.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2010, 08:01:03 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This comparisons suggests that Dave Dave's appearance has deteriorated over the years rather than improved.  Really odd.  His skin on Leeza interview, is near perfect and he has an ear.  Maybe he decided to wear prostetic makeup himself in so people wouldn't just stare at him and not listen to what he has to say..???????   :?  :?  :?  :?

Is there a full interview on youtube?????   Maybe Leeza says something about it.

As always, with L.O.V.E   xoxo
hey 2good2btrue!!
amen!!..thank you for saying what you just did..about the appearance has deteriorated over the years rather then improved
even if there is stage make up..it does not add up in my book either!!..
thanks again
huggs to you
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 07:25:51 PM
the ears is bugging me and the glasses..look at the shape of the recent dave dave video. The one with the mirror effect.   They look the same as the one we see in the video when he's giving a conference in japan in 200? (2004-2008) . it's easy to find. It's the one who he puts he's glasses and his shy about it.  

i know one of you can add a link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions