airieslady

Re: What is he doing right now?
February 22, 2010, 05:46:17 PM
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Maybe he is eating a chicken alive and doing some voodoo dance  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)

Yikes!!!  ................I would pay to see that!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Loes

February 22, 2010, 06:02:17 PM
I wonder where he is. In a big house somewhere? Can he see his kids without risk of beeing noticed? Maybe he is in his mothers house all this time.
If he's not in his mothers house where is he? He can not be alone, because he can't do the shopping ...  :roll: So, who is with him?
I often think about this, where can he be hiding?

I don't think he got away on a plane, because how did he pass the customs then?

Well wherever his is, he must be curious enough to visite this website and others to see how the world reacts on his "death".
He must be very busy with the hoax and maybe does things to relax like painting and writing new music, maybe even study art.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

February 22, 2010, 06:23:30 PM
Seriously, I think he is with Liz.  She is the one who has his "back" and she and Michael have always stayed close.  She has kept a low profile...except she tweeted crazy when his movie was about to come out.  Then we hear nothing again.  I think Liz is a beautiful person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Loes

February 22, 2010, 06:27:34 PM
Quote from: "airieslady"
Seriously, I think he is with Liz.  She is the one who has his "back" and she and Michael have always stayed close.  She has kept a low profile...except she tweeted crazy when his movie was about to come out.  Then we hear nothing again.  I think Liz is a beautiful person.

That's possible too !!!
Do you know if she lives alone and does she have a big house where he can hide when people come to visit her?
Liz also was in the hospital so there must be more people in her house that are in the hoax to take care of him.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 07:13:30 PM
Quote from: "Hollie"
He's right here with me

???? I didn't know what you wrote until I quoted you !! LOL good one :D ... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

February 22, 2010, 09:59:19 PM
What is he doing right now??...Beeing michael the human, the child and the father FULL TIME.....we all luv u MJ :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

mjboogie

February 22, 2010, 10:15:06 PM
Well someone here put that he may be having a romantic dinner with his girlfriend? I always wonder I dont know if he does but I bet if MJ does have a girlfriend he treats her like Royalty, u know? Like a princess. I will never understand what Debbie and LMP were thinking when they let MJ  get away. Because like I have said before HELL WOULD FREEZE OVER before I would give up MJ no matter how much fame he had! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 10:20:12 PM
Quote from: "_Dangerous_"
playin with a super soker  :lol:

i dont know.. mayb doin normal things ?? like normal people ??

super soaker  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  8-)  :mrgreen:  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

February 22, 2010, 10:40:32 PM
Hell would freeze over before you would give him up?
LOL...another movie with interesting characters just popped into my head.
I am thinking about Misery starring James Caan and Kathy Bates.  
Just don't break MJs ankles. He needs them for dancing.

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Well someone here put that he may be having a romantic dinner with his girlfriend? I always wonder I dont know if he does but I bet if MJ does have a girlfriend he treats her like Royalty, u know? Like a princess. I will never understand what Debbie and LMP were thinking when they let MJ  get away. Because like I have said before HELL WOULD FREEZE OVER before I would give up MJ no matter how much fame he had! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 22, 2010, 10:55:31 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"
So, If MJ is alive, witch I think he is, then what is he doing right now. I mean right now when YOU are reading this.. maybe he is also reading this message. Maybe hes sleeping right now. I think we all ''forgot''' MJ and we put all our attention in clues!! So where is he right now? What is he doing right now?

all4loveandbelieve:
I wish I could say I am  clairvoyant and tell you that  MJ is reading what we are writting, and that he feels the  love  and the beleif we have in him.  I will also tell you that when he is reading all of our postings he is crying of  happiness because he sees the L.O.V.E we have for him and don't forget even if we do not know eachother,since we come from all over the world, we are getting  closer towards each other. Isn't this what Michael wants WE ARE THE WORLD?? . This is what MJ wants us to do,  to respect eachother, also not judging whithout knowing the person, nor the facts.
I have a gift, which I am sometimes very scared to use. I have strong intuitions(feelings). I am not lying to you, nor have any intention of hurting anyone. I do feel strongly in my soul, that MJ is alive and well. I felt this way when I read it in the internet, June 25 2009.. I had a feeling he hoaxed his death not because of the 50 concerts, well that is part of it,  also because he felt that we did not have any faith in him.  Well Michael Jackson if you are reading this we do love you, and we wish you the best, even if you do not come back to this mad world we would understand. We will also do our best to change the world, peace and harmony.
thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 22, 2010, 11:01:38 PM
Right now I have a feeling he's laughing at something, I have no idea why. Something silly someone said. He's with his mother, Paris, Prince, and Blanket. He's in a fancy white antique chair. The TV's on and the news is on, abotu something that happened locally. I could tell you whats on the screen, but it'd be boring. xD

That's how I picture it. xD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

this1crazygirl

February 22, 2010, 11:41:08 PM
Quote from: "Loes"
I wonder where he is. In a big house somewhere? Can he see his kids without risk of beeing noticed? Maybe he is in his mothers house all this time.
If he's not in his mothers house where is he? He can not be alone, because he can't do the shopping ...  :roll: So, who is with him?
I often think about this, where can he be hiding?

I don't think he got away on a plane, because how did he pass the customs then?

Well wherever his is, he must be curious enough to visite this website and others to see how the world reacts on his "death".
He must be very busy with the hoax and maybe does things to relax like painting and writing new music, maybe even study art.

MJ can get into any country, probably with no ID at all!! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 11:52:47 PM
all4loveandbelieve:
I wish I could say I am  clairvoyant and tell you that  MJ is reading what we are writting, and that he feels the  love  and the beleif we have in him.  I will also tell you that when he is reading all of our postings he is crying of  happiness because he sees the L.O.V.E we have for him and don't forget even if we do not know eachother,since we come from all over the world, we are getting  closer towards each other. Isn't this what Michael wants WE ARE THE WORLD?? . This is what MJ wants us to do,  to respect eachother, also not judging whithout knowing the person, nor the facts.
I have a gift, which I am sometimes very scared to use. I have strong intuitions(feelings). I am not lying to you, nor have any intention of hurting anyone. I do feel strongly in my soul, that MJ is alive and well. I felt this way when I read it in the internet, June 25 2009.. I had a feeling he hoaxed his death not because of the 50 concerts, well that is part of it,  also because he felt that we did not have any faith in him.  Well Michael Jackson if you are reading this we do love you, and we wish you the best, even if you do not come back to this mad world we would understand. We will also do our best to change the world, peace and harmony.
thank you.[/quote]

very nice thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

February 22, 2010, 11:55:41 PM
I think he's completely excited about the idea of driving us made. He always loved doing this. He's following every new theory that we have and must tell himself that he has the most "imaginative" fan's on Earth. He must be organizing everything, interview, news clues for fans...wondering what the media "will eat today".
But I also think he's wondering about himself, about what people would think if he came back. Will he be loved, hated, what will the media do ? How can he turn all this in his favor. I'm sure he is sure of himself, doing this, but still fears not to be loved anymore. I guess he must be very impatient, wanting to keep the secret and wanting to go on top of a building screaming : I'M ALIVE ! and look at people's face.

I think doing such a thing is the best way to "take stock ?" (google translation...) You know that you'll be understood only by the people that love you. So you'll know who loves you...And you know more about yourself, how you can play with your own image. It's just total control...He has a choice : dead or alive...who on Earth could choose this ? We live, we die. He lived, he's dead and he can choose to live again... must sound funny to Michael ^^

I wouldn't like to read his mind at this very moment...This must be a total storm in his head right now !

Michael : whatever you choose, this will be the best for YOU. And I only want the best for YOU. I love you, "dead" or alive. (And whatever you choose, don't forget to come home watch a movie and get pizza's  :mrgreen: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 23, 2010, 01:15:13 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
I think he's completely excited about the idea of driving us made. He always loved doing this. He's following every new theory that we have and must tell himself that he has the most "imaginative" fan's on Earth. He must be organizing everything, interview, news clues for fans...wondering what the media "will eat today".
But I also think he's wondering about himself, about what people would think if he came back. Will he be loved, hated, what will the media do ? How can he turn all this in his favor. I'm sure he is sure of himself, doing this, but still fears not to be loved anymore. I guess he must be very impatient, wanting to keep the secret and wanting to go on top of a building screaming : I'M ALIVE ! and look at people's face.

I think doing such a thing is the best way to "take stock ?" (google translation...) You know that you'll be understood only by the people that love you. So you'll know who loves you...And you know more about yourself, how you can play with your own image. It's just total control...He has a choice : dead or alive...who on Earth could choose this ? We live, we die. He lived, he's dead and he can choose to live again... must sound funny to Michael ^^

I wouldn't like to read his mind at this very moment...This must be a total storm in his head right now !

Michael : whatever you choose, this will be the best for YOU. And I only want the best for YOU. I love you, "dead" or alive. (And whatever you choose, don't forget to come home watch a movie and get pizza's  :mrgreen: )

Love this, it's beautiful. <3

We LOVE you so much Michael. <3 <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login