Audio Of Paramedics In Route To UCLA With Michael Jackson

• 132 Replies

Offline LadyMedic

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by LadyMedic
    • http://lady-medic.blogspot.com/

Re: Audio of Paramedics taking MJ to UCLA!!

• on: February 24, 2010, 11:54:18 AM
Ok, so I can tell some people have already seen my post from another forum, as what they're saying is very similiar to what I've already said (which is fine). This is what I posted on another forum. I swear I posted here, too, but I can't seem to find my posts.

This is what I posted on another forum, but I'll continue to expand:
"Ok, here is why. The audio is like 3 minutes long. It took them 5 minutes to transport, and there is no way the medics would be talking to the hospital for over half of that time. The hospital would most definitely get irritated that the medics are rambling on about the patients condition. My med patches average less than a minute, and that would be for a cardiac arrest, also. We don't ramble on and then pause like 100 times. We also would never mention a patients name. Whoever made this video sounds like a complete idiot. And it's pretty clear there is nothing going on in the background. You don't hear anyone talking, you don't hear the diesel engine, and you don't hear the sirens. And they use absolutely no medical terminology. They don't say what they did, what they gave, how they found him, what rhythm he is in, etc. And the hospital would NEVER ask who the patient is. Never.
To me, this is clearly just some kids joking around who made this right after that day. I have absolutely no doubt this is fake. I'd be willing to bet just about anything on that."

And this is what I didn't post there, but I'm posting here:

Ok, now the purpose of a med patch is to let the hospital know what's coming in. We do this for every patient regardless of what they're going to the hospital for. It allows the hospital to plan for what room the patient will go into (or out to triage), and any additional personnel or equipment they will need. You speak non stop over a radio (but I suppose some people use phones although the ambulance photo shows a radio in the LAFD ambulance, so I'm assuming they patch by radio). So where this sounds like a phone conversation, it should be a radio conversation. The other thing is that the hospital doesn't interrupt you (because it's a radio). You say what you need to say, and the hospital will ask any additional questions at the END of your patch. So my patches typically go like this:
Good morning UCLA Rescue 71 with an ETA of 5 minutes paramedic Smith on board with a 50 5-0 year old male in cardiac arrest. Found pulseless and apneic, unknown downtime suspecting about 30 minutes, however no signs of lividity or rigor. Intially asystolic, CPR brought pt to V fib, defibrillated at 150joules into PEA and CPR is being continued. We've given 1mg of Epi x2 and 1mg of Atropine x2. Pt does have an IO in place and is intubated. Do you require anything further?
At this point, the hospital may ask more questions or re-ask something they didn't hear me say. Or they'll say nothing further and they clear the channel. We'll give them more of a thorough turnover when we see them. But the patch is just to give them an idea on what to expect. They don't need to hear the patients life story in the med patch. They'd kill me if I did that.
So a non-cardiac arrest may sound like this:
Good afternoon UCLA Rescue 71 with an ETA of 5 minutes medic Smith on board with a 23 2-3 year old female chief complaint today is difficulty breathing. Has a history of asthma and is receiving a combivent treatment with some relief at this time. Lung sounds intially tight wheezes in all fields, now clear in the upper fields, wheezes in the bases, spO2 98% on the treatment, RR 24, last BP 110/70, sinus tach at 110, and an IV is in place. If you require nothing further, I will see you in 5.

That's just to give you an idea of what info is in a patch. It lets the hospital know the main problem with the patient, what I've done to try to make it better, and what changes my treatment has made in the patients condition.

So point being, that patch sounds NOTHING like an actual patch. And we do not mention any names, and the hospital wouldn't even ask. We don't pause and we don't say "he's in a deep, deep coma". That's one of the most stupid things I've ever heard.

Now, if any of you have any further questions, let me know. Because I'm REALLY getting irritated by this. It's on a bunch of news sites, the reporters are a bunch of idiots, and the audio is fake. And what really bothers me is if people believe this is real, it makes us paramedics look like morons.

Edit - Also, this audio appeared on June 26, 2009. I found it a few months ago, but no one had really talked about it, so I ignored it since it was pretty clear that it was fake. I have no idea why it's resurfaced now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

the arabian nights

• Show only replies by the arabian nights

• on: February 24, 2010, 11:58:39 AM
thank you for your contribution to me that's it fake

Offline tabloidburn

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by tabloidburn

• on: February 24, 2010, 12:42:29 PM
GUYYYS!!!

just this minute, german rtl television news reports that 'conrad murray maybe lied' and that 'a tape is going to prove it'. they played the audio which we are talking about here (like for the last 3 days... :roll: ). if it's on rtl, pretty much all of germany/ europe has just seen this!  

since the audio is proven fake, they will have to reveal that soon, too!!!

yesss!!! total strike, mike!!! bow to the king!!!

:mrgreen:
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

the arabian nights

• Show only replies by the arabian nights

• on: February 24, 2010, 12:43:33 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
GUYYYS!!!

just this minute, german rtl television news reports that 'conrad murray maybe lied' and that 'a tape is going to prove it'. they played the audio which we are talking about here (like for the last 3 days... :roll: ). if it's on rtl, pretty much all of germany/ europe has just seen this!  

since the audio is proven fake, they will have to reveal that soon, too!!!

yesss!!! total strike, mike!!! bow to the king!!!

:mrgreen:

please explain i have a pretty but dim moment

Venus7

• Show only replies by Venus7

• on: February 24, 2010, 12:47:56 PM
IT'S NOT FAKE

Offline Tina K.

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tina K.

• on: February 24, 2010, 12:50:34 PM
Quote from: "Venus7"
IT'S NOT FAKE
how do you know that ? It sounds very fake.

Michael I love you allways.

Offline tabloidburn

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 12:56:28 PM
Quote from: "Tina K."
IT'S NOT FAKE

look for ladymedic on here and read her posts. she said it's fake months ago and explains why. read a little through the whole thread before you comment, i notice that some things posted at the end of threads have already been addressed on earlier pages. that starts explaining everything all over again, threads will turn circles. that's preventable.

peace.  :mrgreen:

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

Venus7

• on: February 24, 2010, 12:58:33 PM
IT'S NOT FAKE

I posted web site where guys who listen and record scanners, testified on their forum that  MJ was dead, way before TMZ posted. You can ask them questions, they also have CD and DVD with scanner records from past that you can buy.

Offline Tina K.

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tina K.

• on: February 24, 2010, 12:59:51 PM
IT'S NOT FAKE

look for ladymedic on here and read her posts. she said it's fake months ago and explains why. read a little through the whole thread before you comment, i notice that some things posted at the end of threads have already been addressed on earlier pages. that starts explaining everything all over again, threads will turn circles. that's preventable.

peace.  :mrgreen:
I know it's fake ;)  Just interested in how Venus7 can be so sure that its not.

Michael I love you allways.

Offline tabloidburn

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 01:02:29 PM
IT'S NOT FAKE

I posted web site where guys who listen and record scanners, testified on their forum that  MJ was dead, way before TMZ posted. You can ask them questions, they also have CD and DVD with scanner records from past that you can buy.

no stuff... :roll: ...you mean they're making their living selling cds and dvds with audio collected from different ambulance recordings...?

my...how very interesting... :mrgreen:

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

Offline LadyMedic

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 01:05:03 PM
IT'S NOT FAKE

As I paramedic, I feel very comfortable saying it's entirely fake. There is no way an actual paramedic would say anything close to that to the hospital. Nor would they have stayed on for 3 minutes out of a 5 minute transport.

Venus7

• on: February 24, 2010, 01:08:02 PM
IT'S NOT FAKE

no stuff... :roll: ...you mean they're making their living selling cds and dvds with audio collected from different ambulance recordings...?

No. They don't make a living from that, only few people. Mostly they do this(listening scanners) as a hobby.

Venus7

• on: February 24, 2010, 01:22:47 PM

Offline LadyMedic

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 01:26:32 PM
Not sure if this will helpful. Policies:
http://www.sanfranciscoems.org/index.ph ... exten=html
http://www.ochealthinfo.com/docs/medica ... 600.00.pdf
http://ems.dhs.lacounty.gov/policies/Ref500/Ref500.htm
Just reading the first source should be enough for everyone to know that it's fake if my word wasn't enough. :D

Quick edit to explain - the first source is NOT LAFD, but it outlines what the hospital is looking for in a patch, and this is pretty standard with little tweaks here and there depending on service/hospital. And it's pretty darn clear that this audio does not follow those guidelines. Not even close. And you can also refer to the example patches I posted earlier. You can see how the follow those guidelines nearly to a T. It has the same information. It's fairly universal, which you can tell because I'm over on the east coast and our med patch protocols are nearly identical to the ones in Cali.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 01:33:41 PM by LadyMedic »

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: February 24, 2010, 01:31:19 PM
Quote from: "LadyMedic"
Not sure if this will helpful. Policies:
http://www.sanfranciscoems.org/index.ph ... exten=html
http://www.ochealthinfo.com/docs/medica ... 600.00.pdf
http://ems.dhs.lacounty.gov/policies/Ref500/Ref500.htm
Just reading the first source should be enough for everyone to know that it's fake if my word wasn't enough. :D

Based on what you wrote, I'd take your word over the random wack job posters any day. Thanks.
Are you entertained?

Offline tabloidburn

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 01:34:22 PM
IT'S NOT FAKE

No. They don't make a living from that, only few people. Mostly they do this(listening scanners) as a hobby.

still, the fact that they're selling it, too, means it is available to anyone either to copy from it or use it as 'how to fake it'-training material.  get it? :mrgreen:

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

Venus7

• on: February 24, 2010, 01:39:55 PM

still, the fact that they're selling it, too, means it is available to anyone either to copy from it or use it as 'how to fake it'-training material.  get it? :mrgreen:

Don't make me laugh...they are not selling "MJ's audio records", they selling pre-historic archives, like that one:
http://www.scannermaster.com/RadioRefer ... 521310.htm

Offline LadyMedic

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 01:45:04 PM

Don't make me laugh...they are not selling "MJ's audio records", they selling pre-historic archives, like that one:
But the patch is still fake.

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

• on: February 24, 2010, 01:46:01 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Grenat"
As I barely understood anything (I'm really bad at hearing english/american,and the audio isn't really audible) but well...Since when this audio appeared on internet ? Wouldn't this kind of things got out in the medias ? Television already ? If it was legit ? I didn't hear anything about this before you posted it...Did it appear in the medias ? Because I think that they would've picked up already,especially TMZ.

Its only surfaced just now.  I think i got there before TMZ...  you watch, i bet it will appear on TMZ in a while.

TOLD YA!!!  All over the news today!

Offline tabloidburn

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 01:46:46 PM

like i said: training material... :mrgreen:

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

Offline tabloidburn

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 02:23:18 PM
the ambulance tape is now all over the tabloids! they finally caught up on it it about 3 hrs ago... :mrgreen:

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 02:41:48 PM
the ambulance tape is now all over the tabloids! they finally caught up on it it about 3 hrs ago... :mrgreen:

But do you know what is strange???   This ambulance tape was actually on youtube back in July 2009...   :?

So..  who and why re-circulate it now and why the news pounced on it???  Who is watching who???  Who is pushing this out there NOW???

Offline LadyMedic

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 02:44:10 PM

But do you know what is strange???   This ambulance tape was actually on youtube back in July 2009...   :?

So..  who and why re-circulate it now and why the news pounced on it???  Who is watching who???  Who is pushing this out there NOW???
It was actually back in June!! And some news site said they found it on an EMS forum. I haven't seen it anywhere else but youtube and I'm on a few EMS forums. I have no idea why it's come up now. Maybe someone just discovered it and thought it was real and a huge find or something. I'm so annoyed by this. The person in to audio makes us (EMS) sound like idiots.

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 02:50:25 PM
I asked the person who postede it yesterday and they say they g
ot it from here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GusaWm5R ... 1%EF%BB%BF

this was posted on June 26th 2009!!!!

are people watching our boards???

who has picked this up in the mainstream media and why NOW?

to me, very suspicious

Offline tabloidburn

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 03:02:49 PM

preparation. they'll have to reveal soon that this is as fake as the ambulance picture.
watch: someone is gonna start like: good evening ladies and gents, we have just obtained the ambulance tape...(*blahblahblah*)...but as we learned earlier, the photo supposedly taken from that same ambulance was a fake. do we have to investigate now if this also fabricated evidence? ...

yesss! go and investigate, may we send you a link to this forum here? you're welcome!  8-)

that's when the whole avalanche is gonna start to come down... :mrgreen: that's my take...

...details at eleven...

wear something green!