TracyKTopic starter

Re: Audio of Paramedics taking MJ to UCLA!!
February 23, 2010, 09:45:48 PM
Quote from: "reading_on"
I hate reading a video. I think people just like to see their words go on the screen..lol. Type me a message and play me a video. I think this way of demonstrating information is brainwashing... :lol:

I am the one who made that video.. It was necessary for me to type for there are a lot of hearing impaired out there, my best friend is one of them. I hate reading what people have to say as well.. I was not condoning the video! In fact, I think it's crap! but before people started making a big deal out of it, I needed to get this out there. I never said it was real! But I did say that it was weird and contradicting. I was in no way shoving my opinion down anyones throat. There are others out there with that job!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 24, 2010, 02:10:58 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 10:11:59 AM by Venus7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 06:07:59 AM
Quote from: "TracyK"
I hate reading a video. I think people just like to see their words go on the screen..lol. Type me a message and play me a video. I think this way of demonstrating information is brainwashing... :lol:

I am the one who made that video.. It was necessary for me to type for there are a lot of hearing impaired out there, my best friend is one of them. I hate reading what people have to say as well.. I was not condoning the video! In fact, I think it's crap! but before people started making a big deal out of it, I needed to get this out there. I never said it was real! But I did say that it was weird and contradicting. I was in no way shoving my opinion down anyones throat. There are others out there with that job!

great answer! you seem to be a very considerate person. i think it was even a good idea to display the actual words spoken, also so you can verify what is said. it's not too clear at some points.

note on the sirens: i read somewhere that it is not always necessary to have the sirens on when there is not a lot of traffic, meaning a clear path. although i find it still unusual since this was a life/death situation and they could have turned them on at least once when leaving the residence, to make sure nobody is in the driveway.

the other conclusion would either be that someone is already 'gone', meaning there was no need to rush anymore or that no patient in distress was in that ambulance in the first place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 24, 2010, 06:58:50 AM

TracyK you took it wrong dear. I was talking about the scope of the whole hoax videos. I was talking about typing the information out and then showing the a video. (you know like typing under a video). Don't take offense.
But it certainly wasn't wrong that this type of thing can be used for brainwashing. If you repeat information in a graphical way (typing out on a screen) with other dramatic efforts (like most use that music) it can brainwash you. Purely unintentionally. People are not doing the hoax videos to brainwash anybody but still is an old technique used by people who do use it to brainwash.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

February 24, 2010, 07:08:14 AM

I am curious you said you typed that for hearing impaired though. Is your friend able to hear some then?  Because a deaf person could not hear the audio from the ambulance so I am not sure how that would have helped them.
Not being mean, don't take it wrong again. I am just trying to apply that logic to some of the videos. Cause at first I felt bad when you said your friend was hearing impaired, I thought maybe this was a service to someone, but then I realized they couldn't hear the audio.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Venus7

February 24, 2010, 07:44:28 AM
It seems that audio from ambulance is real. Some guys from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login picked it up on scanners, and they say also that MJ was already gone by the time paramedics arrived there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 07:57:56 AM

TracyK you took it wrong dear. I was talking about the scope of the whole hoax videos. I was talking about typing the information out and then showing the a video. (you know like typing under a video). Don't take offense.
But it certainly wasn't wrong that this type of thing can be used for brainwashing. If you repeat information in a graphical way (typing out on a screen) with other dramatic efforts (like most use that music) it can brainwash you. Purely unintentionally. People are not doing the hoax videos to brainwash anybody but still is an old technique used by people who do use it to brainwash.

i get you. it's like a mill someone is working to make sure, we 'won't forget'...like: hello!? i have to be officially dead!!!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

February 24, 2010, 08:24:05 AM
This just doesn't sound that authentic to me. Paramedics usually are much more direct and methodical when communicating with the hospital and talk about ETA (estimated time of arrival) and not "hopefully we'll be there in 5 minutes." Plus, they have a method in which they report the vital signs. This all sounds too sloppy and off-protocol.

Most importantly, I do want to point out that something is off or this audio is spliced because the supposed paramedic says he (MJ) has no pulse, is not breathing then goes on to say he is in a deep, deep coma. Anyone who is trained would know that this represents "death" not a deep, deep coma. One would need to have a pulse and be difficult to arouse to be considered in a coma. That comment alone is the biggest clue to me that this is bogus. Just bogus!!!!! Hoax believers, we have nothing to fear; this is all in alignment with all of the other off-the-wall evidence (or lack thereof) out there. Michael lives and this will all come to fruition before long!

Long live the king, Michael!  Michael, we have always loved you and always will!  Stay well and strong for we will not desert you!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

February 24, 2010, 09:12:23 AM
Apparently event the LAFD can't confirm if this audio is genuine or not!!!  Lol!!

Note the sentence:

"An LAFD spokesman said of the recording: "I couldn't confirm that is one of our workers. It could be. They refer to 'pop star Michael Jackson' but it is not our practice to name names."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

February 24, 2010, 10:03:15 AM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Apparently event the LAFD can't confirm if this audio is genuine or not!!!  Lol!!

Note the sentence:

"An LAFD spokesman said of the recording: "I couldn't confirm that is one of our workers. It could be. They refer to 'pop star Michael Jackson' but it is not our practice to name names."

well, since murray seems to have some reeeaaallly good friends at the lafd (he's sporting their pin!), i guess someone over there owed him a favour... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

February 24, 2010, 10:54:18 AM
Ok, so I can tell some people have already seen my post from another forum, as what they're saying is very similiar to what I've already said (which is fine). This is what I posted on another forum. I swear I posted here, too, but I can't seem to find my posts.

This is what I posted on another forum, but I'll continue to expand:
"Ok, here is why. The audio is like 3 minutes long. It took them 5 minutes to transport, and there is no way the medics would be talking to the hospital for over half of that time. The hospital would most definitely get irritated that the medics are rambling on about the patients condition. My med patches average less than a minute, and that would be for a cardiac arrest, also. We don't ramble on and then pause like 100 times. We also would never mention a patients name. Whoever made this video sounds like a complete idiot. And it's pretty clear there is nothing going on in the background. You don't hear anyone talking, you don't hear the diesel engine, and you don't hear the sirens. And they use absolutely no medical terminology. They don't say what they did, what they gave, how they found him, what rhythm he is in, etc. And the hospital would NEVER ask who the patient is. Never.
To me, this is clearly just some kids joking around who made this right after that day. I have absolutely no doubt this is fake. I'd be willing to bet just about anything on that."

And this is what I didn't post there, but I'm posting here:

Ok, now the purpose of a med patch is to let the hospital know what's coming in. We do this for every patient regardless of what they're going to the hospital for. It allows the hospital to plan for what room the patient will go into (or out to triage), and any additional personnel or equipment they will need. You speak non stop over a radio (but I suppose some people use phones although the ambulance photo shows a radio in the LAFD ambulance, so I'm assuming they patch by radio). So where this sounds like a phone conversation, it should be a radio conversation. The other thing is that the hospital doesn't interrupt you (because it's a radio). You say what you need to say, and the hospital will ask any additional questions at the END of your patch. So my patches typically go like this:
Good morning UCLA Rescue 71 with an ETA of 5 minutes paramedic Smith on board with a 50 5-0 year old male in cardiac arrest. Found pulseless and apneic, unknown downtime suspecting about 30 minutes, however no signs of lividity or rigor. Intially asystolic, CPR brought pt to V fib, defibrillated at 150joules into PEA and CPR is being continued. We've given 1mg of Epi x2 and 1mg of Atropine x2. Pt does have an IO in place and is intubated. Do you require anything further?
At this point, the hospital may ask more questions or re-ask something they didn't hear me say. Or they'll say nothing further and they clear the channel. We'll give them more of a thorough turnover when we see them. But the patch is just to give them an idea on what to expect. They don't need to hear the patients life story in the med patch. They'd kill me if I did that.
So a non-cardiac arrest may sound like this:
Good afternoon UCLA Rescue 71 with an ETA of 5 minutes medic Smith on board with a 23 2-3 year old female chief complaint today is difficulty breathing. Has a history of asthma and is receiving a combivent treatment with some relief at this time. Lung sounds intially tight wheezes in all fields, now clear in the upper fields, wheezes in the bases, spO2 98% on the treatment, RR 24, last BP 110/70, sinus tach at 110, and an IV is in place. If you require nothing further, I will see you in 5.

That's just to give you an idea of what info is in a patch. It lets the hospital know the main problem with the patient, what I've done to try to make it better, and what changes my treatment has made in the patients condition.

So point being, that patch sounds NOTHING like an actual patch. And we do not mention any names, and the hospital wouldn't even ask. We don't pause and we don't say "he's in a deep, deep coma". That's one of the most stupid things I've ever heard.

Now, if any of you have any further questions, let me know. Because I'm REALLY getting irritated by this. It's on a bunch of news sites, the reporters are a bunch of idiots, and the audio is fake. And what really bothers me is if people believe this is real, it makes us paramedics look like morons.

Edit - Also, this audio appeared on June 26, 2009. I found it a few months ago, but no one had really talked about it, so I ignored it since it was pretty clear that it was fake. I have no idea why it's resurfaced now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 24, 2010, 10:58:39 AM
thank you for your contribution to me that's it fake
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 11:42:29 AM
GUYYYS!!!

just this minute, german rtl television news reports that 'conrad murray maybe lied' and that 'a tape is going to prove it'. they played the audio which we are talking about here (like for the last 3 days... :roll: ). if it's on rtl, pretty much all of germany/ europe has just seen this!  

since the audio is proven fake, they will have to reveal that soon, too!!!

yesss!!! total strike, mike!!! bow to the king!!!

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

the arabian nights

February 24, 2010, 11:43:33 AM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
GUYYYS!!!

just this minute, german rtl television news reports that 'conrad murray maybe lied' and that 'a tape is going to prove it'. they played the audio which we are talking about here (like for the last 3 days... :roll: ). if it's on rtl, pretty much all of germany/ europe has just seen this!  

since the audio is proven fake, they will have to reveal that soon, too!!!

yesss!!! total strike, mike!!! bow to the king!!!

:mrgreen:

please explain i have a pretty but dim moment
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 24, 2010, 11:47:56 AM
IT'S NOT FAKE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions