Re: Audio of Paramedics taking MJ to UCLA!!
February 24, 2010, 01:23:18 PM
the ambulance tape is now all over the tabloids! they finally caught up on it it about 3 hrs ago... :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 24, 2010, 01:41:48 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
the ambulance tape is now all over the tabloids! they finally caught up on it it about 3 hrs ago... :mrgreen:

But do you know what is strange???   This ambulance tape was actually on youtube back in July 2009...   :?

So..  who and why re-circulate it now and why the news pounced on it???  Who is watching who???  Who is pushing this out there NOW???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 01:44:10 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

But do you know what is strange???   This ambulance tape was actually on youtube back in July 2009...   :?

So..  who and why re-circulate it now and why the news pounced on it???  Who is watching who???  Who is pushing this out there NOW???
It was actually back in June!! And some news site said they found it on an EMS forum. I haven't seen it anywhere else but youtube and I'm on a few EMS forums. I have no idea why it's come up now. Maybe someone just discovered it and thought it was real and a huge find or something. I'm so annoyed by this. The person in to audio makes us (EMS) sound like idiots.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 01:50:25 PM
I asked the person who postede it yesterday and they say they g
ot it from here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this was posted on June 26th 2009!!!!

are people watching our boards???

who has picked this up in the mainstream media and why NOW?

to me, very suspicious
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 02:02:49 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

preparation. they'll have to reveal soon that this is as fake as the ambulance picture.
watch: someone is gonna start like: good evening ladies and gents, we have just obtained the ambulance tape...(*blahblahblah*)...but as we learned earlier, the photo supposedly taken from that same ambulance was a fake. do we have to investigate now if this also fabricated evidence? ...

yesss! go and investigate, may we send you a link to this forum here? you're welcome!  8-)

that's when the whole avalanche is gonna start to come down... :mrgreen: that's my take...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 24, 2010, 03:35:41 PM
I think the goal to repost it was to prove that Murray lied.
Murray said to the police that MJ still had a pulse ... and now the paramedic says that MJ was without pulse!

I also heard this a few minutes ago on German television.
The first phrase of this news was: Is Conrad Murray a liar?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyKTopic starter

February 24, 2010, 06:36:33 PM
I am so sorry but someone asked a question and I lost it so I cannot quote you.

My friend is hearing impaired and she was interested in what this had to say. I did not understand a lot of what was being said, so I could only type out what I understood at the time. This is why there is not much text. I didn't understand it all at the time. I understand most of it now though. I am glad that we have Ladymedic to keep things in perspective. I did feel that it was not real. It was contradicting. But as I said, before it got too out if hand, I wanted to get this out there.

Yes, it was posted on June 26. A subscriber of mine told me that after viewing the video. I am not sure why all of a sudden that audio is starting to circulate now. I don't even know how she found it. I sure wish this would have been brought to our attention June 26! It was shocking to me at first. After the shock wore off I started to notice that this seemed pretty unprofessional.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 06:49:44 PM
FAKE!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

February 25, 2010, 05:35:42 AM
deleted
Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 06:21:27 AM by Missyb007
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

March 02, 2010, 08:46:35 PM
Quote from: "simplyme"
Quote from: "mjaliveomg"
right..its was a emergency right? where is the sirens sound??? a ambulance transporting a pacient (and not a normal pacient..its Michael Jackson) who is dying or in a critical status and no sirens?? incridible!

Please tell me you are not serious.  ALL medical emergencies are emergencies.  They probably turned on the siren after they got to the Boulevard which is a hop, skip and jump.  That's what they do where I live.  Michael was already gone when they got there.  The horrible truth will come out at the trial.  It's not a pretty picture.

Well, here where I live even if the patient is found "dead" the ambulance turn on the siren and proceed as fast as possible to the hospital,  since it has a little chance of reviving the patient with the hospital equipments (not counting the CPR that the doctors held until the arrival at the hospital).
And like you said every medical emergency is an emergency , so its nice use the siren to warn drivers or pedestrians that it is an emergency. So its "ridiculous" a ambulance carrying a patient with a "emergency status" and didn't turn on the siren once the patient is inside the ambulance...even if he's "dead".
sorry for my english , its not my native language  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 09:06:26 PM
right..its was a emergency right? where is the sirens sound??? a ambulance transporting a pacient (and not a normal pacient..its Michael Jackson) who is dying or in a critical status and no sirens?? incridible!

Please tell me you are not serious.  ALL medical emergencies are emergencies.  They probably turned on the siren after they got to the Boulevard which is a hop, skip and jump.  That's what they do where I live.  Michael was already gone when they got there.  The horrible truth will come out at the trial.  It's not a pretty picture.

Well, here where I live even if the patient is found "dead" the ambulance turn on the siren and proceed as fast as possible to the hospital,  since it has a little chance of reviving the patient with the hospital equipments (not counting the CPR that the doctors held until the arrival at the hospital).
And like you said every medical emergency is an emergency , so its nice use the siren to warn drivers or pedestrians that it is an emergency. So its "ridiculous" a ambulance carrying a patient with a "emergency status" and didn't turn on the siren once the patient is inside the ambulance...even if he's "dead".
I've posted this on another forum, but it seems to fit in really well here, as well. Regarding the siren, I can't imagine any paramedic, unless he was young, new, and sparky, putting on his siren in that environment. He has his lights on, and it was pretty clear to everyone around that the ambulance was moving. Sirens are LOUD. At that point in time, there was no reason to use sirens. It wasn't going to help him back out faster, and it wasn't going to get him there any faster. We use sirens to get traffic to move out of our way on the road. The most you might have heard was a quick "woop, woop" type of noise if the driver wanted to. But it's not common for paramedics or EMTs to deafen bystanders because they're being overzealous with the siren.

And it has nothing to do with transporting dead people. If I'm working a code, I'm not going to sit at a traffic light doing CPR. We'd go lights and sirens. Ambulances don't transport dead people. (And before that statement gets thrown in my face, what I mean by that is if we find someone who is "dead dead" and we do NOT work them, we don't transport them. The patient does not get brought to the hospital if no resuscitative measures are taken.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 09:14:03 PM
Quote from: "LadyMedic"

I've posted this on another forum, but it seems to fit in really well here, as well. Regarding the siren, I can't imagine any paramedic, unless he was young, new, and sparky, putting on his siren in that environment. He has his lights on, and it was pretty clear to everyone around that the ambulance was moving. Sirens are LOUD. At that point in time, there was no reason to use sirens. It wasn't going to help him back out faster, and it wasn't going to get him there any faster. We use sirens to get traffic to move out of our way on the road. The most you might have heard was a quick "woop, woop" type of noise if the driver wanted to. But it's not common for paramedics or EMTs to deafen bystanders because they're being overzealous with the siren.

And it has nothing to do with transporting dead people. If I'm working a code, I'm not going to sit at a traffic light doing CPR. We'd go lights and sirens. Ambulances don't transport dead people. (And before that statement gets thrown in my face, what I mean by that is if we find someone who is "dead dead" and we do NOT work them, we don't transport them. The patient does not get brought to the hospital if no resuscitative measures are taken.)

very nice! here they turn on the siren once they get the patient..and i know if the patient is dead dead they dont transport them.  Well..the record was fake  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

March 07, 2010, 10:09:33 AM
Quote from: "Venus7"
Quote from: "Tina K."
IT'S NOT FAKE
how do you know that ? It sounds very fake.

I posted web site where guys who listen and record scanners, testified on their forum that  MJ was dead, way before TMZ posted. You can ask them questions, they also have CD and DVD with scanner records from past that you can buy.

no stuff... :roll: ...you mean they're making their living selling cds and dvds with audio collected from different ambulance recordings...?

my...how very interesting... :mrgreen:

No. They don't make a living from that, only few people. Mostly they do this(listening scanners) as a hobby.
kind a like 'Ghost Busters'?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions