loyalfanTopic starter

hoax videoas fizziling out now
February 22, 2010, 01:13:37 PM
this is only my personal opinion here......but as i check ALL the hoax videos out ALL the time......it seems to me to be getting to the stage when the whole thing is losing momentum.......we must have done so much over the months........taken the whole thing to bits.......several times........its been exhausting for us all..........so my hope is.....that something has to happen.......before we all completely go mad.........xxxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: hoax videoas fizziling out now
February 22, 2010, 01:14:35 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
this is only my personal opinion here......but as i check ALL the hoax videos out ALL the time......it seems to me to be getting to the stage when the whole thing is losing momentum.......we must have done so much over the months........taken the whole thing to bits.......several times........its been exhausting for us all..........so my hope is.....that something has to happen.......before we all completely go mad.........xxxx
U r very right about this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

February 22, 2010, 01:21:12 PM
A whole new take on things...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 22, 2010, 04:01:13 PM
Well I must say...the videos do not really study the official documents, what was found during the searchwarrants and so on.
They usually only focus on inconsistencies in pictures and videoclips, accompanied by catchy or psychotic music; seeing michael in disguise in everyone, seeing doubles in every of Michael's appearances, seeing actors in everyone.

"You see two Michael's... No I see a mirror...Yep it's Michael and a double..no it's an actor...the judge is an actor..murray is an actor..the shadow on that picture resembles a face...it is Michael's face..where is it...no its an actor...no its a double..Michael is an elf...ive played his songs reversed and i hear things...that line and that ear are the same size...no he pulled on a green suit and played teletubbie in the crowd..it wasnt for 3d effect, its michael...murray is michael in disguise...ive studied the entire audience in the video for ten days and i think the woman in the audience second row to the right is Michael..Barbara Streisand is Michael...ive studied the entire audience as well and i think it was the man with the hat that was Michael"

Well here is the big secret: everyone is Michael and every Michael you see is a double. Everyone is an actor. They are all ganging up on you.

I do not know how to put it gently, but to me it is very worrying behaviour.

No where I've seen videos with serious investigation, where for instance the searchwarrants were analysed as thoroughly as all the video and photo material, whilst they may be very important in finding out the truth to what happened.
There is a lot to investigate still, but probably the problem with that is: it is not as sensational.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 05:00:33 PM
I enjoy the videos. My only request is for the creators to speed things up a bit. Why take 10 minutes to tell a story that could be told in half the time. Some would argue that it is all part of their creative process. I just happen to be a straight-to-the-point type of chick. Tell me what you want me to learn so that I can digest it for it's worthiness to the hoax and move along.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 05:01:29 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I enjoy the videos. My only request is for the creators to speed things up a bit. Why take 10 minutes to tell a story that could be told in half the time. Some would argue that it is all part of their creative process. I just happen to be a straight-to-the-point type of chick. Tell me what you want me to learn so that I can digest it for it's worthiness to the hoax and move along.
hahha, they think they are making another hollywood movie or something!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 06:50:56 PM
Let's stick to the facts.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>