Halloween video
February 22, 2010, 11:29:11 PM
I'd like to know if there is already a subject about this video ?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(sorry I couldn't fin the original one...but it's all in there)

It's about MJ's kids with Liz Taylor for halloween. I must say that THIS video really felt strange to me for few reasons (sorry for poor english ^^)

The Pigface monster''s hair. I have been looking everywhere for pigface Jigsaw image. He NEVER had curly hair !^look here

you see curly hair ??? NO. So why is he having curly hair for this time ?
Those hairs make me think of another "monster"
look at 2.45

Ok he scared Paris, but why is he still following them after ? I mean if I managed such a trick, I would directly go tell my friends ! why keep walking behind, not trying to do anything ?

Then on the end of the video, I am still asking myself WHY did Liz Taylor had her chair climbed on top of the stair, to have someone lighting light and saying hello for her ? I mean, everyone except Lyz can be seen on the attraction photos, so who is this guy making light signs ? I must be crazy, but he really makes me think of Michael way of standing when he was on hotel's windows, saying hello...Same way of standing, of moving his hand...

This video really changed my believes few month ago. I am nearly sure that the man standing there is Michael, making light signs to his kids in a very protected area. (There are bodyguard standing on each side and nobody is allowed to go there whereas Liz and the kid's were walking among people few minutes sooner. Why would Liz be isolated now...)
I don't think MJ's Kids had to wait among other people to go to the attraction. They musn't have waited. So why is Lyz standing here waiting and why does this man, that must have seen the kids 5 minutes sooner and is supposed to see them just after, is making "light show" to say he's here ?
Do you say hello to the people you saw 5 minutes sooner ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Re: Halloween video
February 23, 2010, 12:06:46 AM
Yes, and security wouldn't let someone random Staff Employee touch the Kids. and someone screams ''MICHAEL!'' after Paris screams.. Also did you notice when Liz and the others came in The guard was Shooing People off like ''Make Way for The King Of Pop!''plus Prince jumping around it was MJ  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tay3

February 23, 2010, 12:21:08 AM
Thanks for posting the link to this video. This version is a lot more detailed and better quality than the others I've seen! It looks so much like Michael waving and signaling with the flashlight. I wonder who was behind the camera and also, do we know for sure it's from 2009?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 12:34:25 AM
Quote from: "Tay3"
Thanks for posting the link to this video. This version is a lot more detailed and better quality than the others I've seen! It looks so much like Michael waving and signaling with the flashlight. I wonder who was behind the camera and also, do we know for sure it's from 2009?
Oct 17th 2009 to be exact  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 03:05:52 PM
The thing is that I tried to check who the man was but every guy on the beginning of the video is on the attraction (on photos) Other guy must be bodyguard, so WHY would bodyguard wave like this ? It seems a little "familiar"

I remember the "original" video  more complete, with a moment where camera was standing just down the stair, There was a bodyguard upstairs, and there was someone squatting near Liz Taylor "rolling-chair" Then camera is far and we can see this guy waving with lights.

here is the original video, without comments
check at 1.30, I think thereare "too many people" around Liz...I mean "it's just Liz" she was moving amoung people just few minutes ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

February 24, 2010, 04:46:24 PM
Reminds me of end of thiriller this is it make sure someone is there waiting for michael with a flashlight great  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 04:00:21 AM
the flashlight guy might be MJ [youtube:vbxa6ggi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9VdX4P_4io[/youtube:vbxa6ggi] @ :33 that's the wave that the guy with the flashlight does!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 12:08:29 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
the flashlight guy might be MJ [youtube:1539449f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9VdX4P_4io[/youtube:1539449f] @ :33 that's the wave that the guy with the flashlight does!

Oh no...what's this video ???  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I don't know if he was nervous but this chewing-gum is having a bad time  :lol:  (I remember hard times in the subway where I could have killed someone doing this in front of me  :oops: )
I place it in number 3 of the  "horror movie situations in the subway" whitch are
- people eating apple in front of me (I cant' stand the sound the apples makes when you bit it, it gets me nervous, i hate eating apples anyway  :geek: )
- people having chewing gum and acting like cows in an agricultural show (I just feel like sticking a reward on their ears  :lol: )
- in the morning, I can't stand people coming up with big capuccino and hot pastries smells...when I just woke up and i am really not able to stand such smells.
- people listening to "gangsta rap" or other type, but poor quality, on their  cell phone, and all the train can hear it
- "strange people" (single guys, crazy people) coming up to tell you about their life, when you just don't care about it !!!

and special one for me : when I'm rescuing animals I always have a transport box with me, sometimes full of rats or empty because I go to get the animals and people just come to me, no "hello" no "can I have a look ?" or anything, they come to me, look in the box, and just say "what's in ?" I just hate that ! I think it's completely impolite ! Am i looking in their pockets to see "what's in" ?  So I answer "it's rats" and as usual, they say "oohhh ! " and they go away  :mrgreen: Or when the box is empty I just let them look for a few minutes, they are turning their heads secretly, as much as they can to have a look in, they search for something to see, but do not dare admit they are curious...and finally ask what's in because they can't stand not knowing what's in the box. And I just say "nothing but it was fun watching you searching for it" :mrgreen:

Better thing for the parisian subway : get your Ipod on your ears, and get your rat on your shoulder. Sure not to be disturbed !  :lol:

So, thank you Michael, you're now in my top 3 with this "chewing gum session" (oh my god, I can't believe this video :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions