what did LMP mean by this
February 23, 2010, 12:03:14 AM
:?: : Michael Jackson: Lisa Marie Presley says King of Pop was afraid he was going to die
by Dan Snierson
Categories: In Memoriam
Lisa Marie Presley, former wife of Michael Jackson, revealed yesterday that the King of Pop — who died suddenly on Thursday — feared that he would die like her father, Elvis Presley. In an emotional post on her MySpace blog, Presley wrote, "Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general. I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death. At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, 'I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did.' I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that." Presley noted, "His family and his loved ones also wanted to save him from this as well but didn't know how and this was 14 years ago. We all worried that this would be the outcome then." Despite years of "indifference and detachment," she described herself as being "truly, truly gutted" and having "unstoppable tears" over Jackson's death, and insisted that her marriage to the pop star was not a "sham," contrary to media reports. "It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a 'Normal life' found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part," she wrote. "Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much." She also declared about Jackson: "He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated. When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad."
[/b]What did she mean by this?Maybe this is old news ,but it's new to me.Sorry if this has been posted before
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: what did LMP mean by this
February 23, 2010, 12:16:53 AM
If anything, it tells me that Maybe the Early stages of the Hoax began 14 years ago...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 12:17:31 AM
I've posed the same question in the past. I don't really think we can know what she meant by that (unless she tells it herself). I'm sure he's done some less than honorable things in his lifetime. What those things were, we may never know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

February 23, 2010, 05:13:11 AM
"When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad."

That he was a perfectionist and very determined in everything he had to do ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

February 23, 2010, 06:25:10 AM
I have been intrigued by that part of her statement for some time now. I wish that she would have elaborated with at least one example. My interpretation is much different than other people's interpretation.  I read the comment to mean that there was a side of MJ that was cleverly and strategically concealed. Perhaps, there was a side to MJ that enabled him to act or do things for purely self-serving  purposes especially if it advanced his career and public image. Does that make him a bad person and unworthy of fan adoration? No not at all. It's called show business. People do what it takes to rise to the top and stay there. It's a competitive and cut throat business. Meek, weak and stagnate people don't last very long and get eaten up by the sharks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 23, 2010, 07:02:30 AM
I also read something from her after his death one day and she said Michael was very interested in her father's death. I don't know fake death or really dead but he was interested. (don't know if its true, could be tabloid sh*t)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 23, 2010, 08:54:27 AM
Quote from: "kentuckywoman"
:?: : When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad."[/b]

This has always intrigued me, as well.  Nevertheless, I always somehow seem to find myself singing the chorus to Bad, since that reminds me of it.    :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

February 23, 2010, 02:41:54 PM
She was referring to the lyrics of "Bad".  Michael is bringing down all the criminals with the hoax of his death...the real criminals, the mafia members entangled in the music industry, the criminal doctors, and other bad guys.  His murder had to be staged in order to catch all of these people.  Just like the song, he's really, really bad!  

You're doin' wrong, gonna lock you up before too long
We could change the world tomorrow, this could be a better place
Who's Bad?  I'M bad!  I'm really, really bad!  

That is what she meant!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

That's also why ALL the photos at the memorial were from the Bad era except for one from the Dangerous era (Black or White).   Funeral photo Liberian Girl (Bad era) and TII dancers in VICTORY tour jackets.

He is indeed the MASTER!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 23, 2010, 02:56:20 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
She was referring to the lyrics of "Bad".  Michael is bringing down all the criminals with the hoax of his death...the real criminals, the mafia members entangled in the music industry, the criminal doctors, and other bad guys.  His murder had to be staged in order to catch all of these people.  Just like the song, he's really, really bad!  

You're doin' wrong, gonna lock you up before too long
We could change the world tomorrow, this could be a better place
Who's Bad?  I'M bad!  I'm really, really bad!  

That is what she meant!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

That's also why ALL the photos at the memorial were from the Bad era except for one from the Dangerous era (Black or White).   Funeral photo Liberian Girl (Bad era) and TII dancers in VICTORY tour jackets.

He is indeed the MASTER!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Good to know I'm not the only one who's thought this!   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

February 23, 2010, 03:01:29 PM
Quote from: "tiida11"
"When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad."

That he was a perfectionist and very determined in everything he had to do ...

I always took it that MJ was a dynamic force, a bright light and enormous talent that when used for good was blinding and amazing...    but that MJ could easily turn it around and use it in a destructive and negative way...    :?    

I havent thought about it too much, but my initial thought was she meant MJ used his talent and intelligence in a destructive way, against himself...  with drug abuse and anorexia and obsession...   but those were my first thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions