A NEWBIE!!
February 23, 2010, 01:24:31 AM
I am new here but I loved Michael Jackson my whole life and I still do! I really accepted MJ as gone and now I 'm finding all this information that he could be still alive and I don't know what to think!! I'm quite opinionated, but very understanding and willing to listen to theories. I love everybody (most of the time lol) and I crack jokes all the time, sometimes when I shouldn't but laughing is a coping mechanism for me. Okay crying has been a coping mechanism for the past 8 months ...

After all this craziness Michael Jackson you better be alive!!! LOL  :?

oh yes I'm very defensive of the gloved one...  ;)  I'm one of those in my eyes he can do no wrong type of fans so just be aware if you are trying to make fun of my MJ  :evil: I turn mean LOL

ALL I CAN THINK AFTER LOOKING AT THIS SITE IS PLEASE BE ALIVE!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: A NEWBIE!!
February 23, 2010, 01:32:11 AM
welcome!!!!!!! we are glad to have you aboard and oh do i hope he is alive too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully your journey with us is just beginning and that we'll be seeing you around- its all for L O V E.  we all want the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

February 23, 2010, 01:39:06 AM
Hiii !! :) Welcome..! u know.. i was in the same situation as u.. for like.. 3 months i was cryin so bad  :( but then.. i dont know how.. i end up in one of this hoax sites  :lol: and now.. im 100% sure  :D  and no one is gonna take that away from me :D im soo proud to ppl like u.. start believing that Michael is Alive :) :) is such a good feeling.. cause maybe we dont have solid evidence that Michael is alive  :|  but.. theres no solid evidence that he's dead :D no body..!! duuuh.. thats proof enough 4 me.. u know.. if u just started.. u should read the really important posts.. if u want.. send me a PM and I'll leave u the links :D u can search some vids on You Tube too =D  *hugs*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

February 23, 2010, 01:51:21 AM
Quote from: "_Dangerous_"
Hiii !! :) Welcome..! u know.. i was in the same situation as u.. for like.. 3 months i was cryin so bad  :( but then.. i dont know how.. i end up in one of this hoax sites  :lol: and now.. im 100% sure  :D  and no one is gonna take that away from me :D im soo proud to ppl like u.. start believing that Michael is Alive :) :) is such a good feeling.. cause maybe we dont have solid evidence that Michael is alive  :|  but.. theres no solid evidence that he's dead :D no body..!! duuuh.. thats proof enough 4 me.. u know.. if u just started.. u should read the really important posts.. if u want.. send me a PM and I'll leave u the links :D u can search some vids on You Tube too =D  *hugs*

I found this site from YouTube. I thought it would be a scam but it looks like an official website. I need sleep, I'll check this out tomorrow, morning. LOVE YA!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions