Re: NEW TIAI REDIRECT
February 23, 2010, 07:47:35 AM
Maybe just an optical illusion, but it looks like he has 6 fingers on his left hand!!or maybe i need new glasses  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

February 23, 2010, 07:48:54 AM
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Maybe just an optical illusion, but it looks like he has 6 fingers on his left hand!!or maybe i need new glasses  :?

Yes it does, odd, or as you say, optical illusion???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

February 23, 2010, 08:20:36 AM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
Quote from: "superflysister81"
do you mean the raversed pyramid?

No, The horned hand:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
oh, yes, the horned hand!
It could be, you're right.I don't know if it's made on purpose in that picture, but the today ridirect has something to do with that  kind of message imo.
It makes sense to me ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 23, 2010, 10:01:18 AM
Michael's arm is the sword of the Archangel Michael :o   This is from today's TIAI twitter. As far as this pic above the only changes I see is that his left hand is clearly more open and I only see 3 fingers pointing down and his pinkie out. His face also looks different to me too.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 23, 2010, 10:15:36 AM
Wait, I think it's his pointer finger extended and 3 others (including pinkie) down. I just read Joshua 5.  One interesting aspect of this angel appearance to Joshua is that he is giving specific instruction to bring down the walls of Jericho. (Today's corruption/media???)  It was the Lord's army (Israelites) (Michael's army) who were to march around the wicked city, once each day for 6 days. On the seventh day they were to march around the city 7 times,  and on the seventh the priests to blow the trumpets and the people shout and the walls would fall down, and they could go in and take the city.

It's actually an interesting parallel to l Thessalonians  4:16 Then the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first. NASV
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 23, 2010, 02:30:18 PM
The only difference I see in the pictures, is that the first is read "is", and the other "His is ",.... :?:

And this is a link with pictures of Michael, ...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 02:36:19 PM
There a few cameras used? maybe just different angels?? :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 02:54:16 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Michael's arm is the sword of the Archangel Michael :o   This is from today's TIAI twitter. As far as this pic above the only changes I see is that his left hand is clearly more open and I only see 3 fingers pointing down and his pinkie out. His face also looks different to me too.

Wow. I've always thought that Michael Jackson has been eeriely similar to the archangel Michael. He knows the Bible, so either he has always tried to resemble him, like learn from his example...loving children and the planet.. or he actually is him.

I know I'm going to get a lot of slack for suggesting that. No this isn't a worship website and I'm not saying we should worship him. To be fair, I'm a Christian, so I wouldn't suggest that. I'm just saying.. nothing in this world surprises me anymore! Anythings possible!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

February 23, 2010, 03:58:54 PM

it really does look like six fingers on the left, compared to the 3d-scan pic (the hole between the fingers is bigger). like someone added an extra finger by photoshop. it looks like his index and middle finger are making the victory sign pointing down and then there are still 3 fingers and the thumb...what is that, 07/06, 06/07? a date? or just 6 for something else?

puzzled...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 23, 2010, 04:21:50 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

it really does look like six fingers on the left, compared to the 3d-scan pic (the hole between the fingers is bigger). like someone added an extra finger by photoshop. it looks like his index and middle finger are making the victory sign pointing down and then there are still 3 fingers and the thumb...what is that, 07/06, 06/07? a date? or just 6 for something else?

puzzled...

The more I look at his hand, the stranger it appears :?  I can even see a face if I stare for long enough, or I may just be going mad :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 08:21:11 PM
nothing unusual on first sight...but i guess that's not the point when you redirect to it.

is the photo changed in any way to what we've seen so far? his left hand is pointing down. it appears to be a camera or something down the right side, pointing at him. maybe we should remember the pose, if we see that somewhere soon?

maybe this is just a 'joke' to see how we're gonna react and make a clue out of everything without it being one?
HOW ABOUT PAUL ANKA YESTERDAY?????????, he did the same pose at the end of the performance, he also had the same photo as background, I knew there would be clues yesterday.
the photo redirection appeared at the same time Paul was performing. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
beLIEve

mjlovebug

February 23, 2010, 11:42:15 PM
Quote from: "ILWOLVES"
nothing unusual on first sight...but i guess that's not the point when you redirect to it.

is the photo changed in any way to what we've seen so far? his left hand is pointing down. it appears to be a camera or something down the right side, pointing at him. maybe we should remember the pose, if we see that somewhere soon?

maybe this is just a 'joke' to see how we're gonna react and make a clue out of everything without it being one?
HOW ABOUT PAUL ANKA YESTERDAY?????????, he did the same pose at the end of the performance, he also had the same photo as background, I knew there would be clues yesterday.

[attachment=0:13lxvnk3]Picture8.png[/attachment:13lxvnk3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 05:39:43 AM
The picture from the redirect is also used to advertise VH1 Famous Crime Scene Michael Jackson episode which airs this Friday!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

February 24, 2010, 06:54:51 AM
Quote from: "mjlovebug1"

[attachment=0:6csw47rx]Picture8.png[/attachment:6csw47rx]

i know. and i can see clearly now. the pose was to be studied, no doubt.

@mjlovebug: love your comparision with the poster! great! hoaxwise, i would say paul anka is definitely in on it.

i actually watched the footage again - without the sound! i found some odd spots in there at 2:10-2:33 reagarding the speakers on stage. there seems to be a bodyguard behind that. but there is none on the other side of the stage in the same spot. if he was to watch the stage, like keep anyone from jumping up stage, he wouldn't be at this spot, but rather more to the side (plenty of room from where the guy is). anyone from the audience jumping up there at that spot would already be on stage then, the security is supposed to react before that. not a good spot. so, why is he there?

to the right of the bodyguard towards the back of the stage, there is a doorway-looking like spot and there appears to be a shadow of some sort, that won't fit the rest of the pattern, on the right side of that 'doorframe', in view of the bodyguard guy.

then, at 7:25 when paul anka is filmed from bottom up in his final pose, there are some 'bumps' in the lighted blue frame on the left over his head, which appear to be slightly moving. like someone is 'up there looking'?

the whole stage lighting this is constantly moving with bubbles ( :lol: aaahhh...!), so you can't tell if someone would be moving behind that or if it is the lighting effects. but i'm talking shadows, dark spots here. spots that don't seem to fit the pattern.  

before someone says 'she's totally losing it now!': i feel exactly that. i'm losing it. i'm seeing things, i'm imagining things, i'm making connections everywhere that seem to be so far fetched, it's unreal. i'm going nuts, asking myself everyday: why is this consuming me so much, why am i even after all this, making connections up in my head? spending hours researching and reviewing things, being in this forum and all. it's like i wanna tell michael for a change: leave me alone! this is getting way too weird and way too much for me.  

but it is also part of a 'crime story' to look at everything that could only possibly be a hint or a clue, regardless how far the connection reaches. this is a 'homicide', remember?  huge felony. everything could be a clue, be it as little as it is and as far away as it may seem. you have to at least consider it, look at it, put it into context. and i always find one!!! every damn time!!! gaaahhh!!!

@doctordeath: if you're out there reading this, i think this would be a good time to come up with a prescription, ok? i feel like i'm not functioning right. any suggestions?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 24, 2010, 07:14:58 AM
Quote from: "mjlovebug1"

Nice to know that you finally got it!!!!!,2 more thing I noticed when I witnessed the full performance live here, cause Ireally know this song festival, is the fact that the directror STARTS SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE!!,  and the second is that strangely...mmm nobody talked about this part of the show, AT ALL!!, there inthe gossip shows in my country they talked all day about the full festival, and Paul Anka and that, but NOBODY EVEN MENTIONED IT, so that means they dont care about it, so, if mike was really there...nobody did really pay attention after all. THIS is only for the fans. :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

[attachment=0:1huy0e24]Picture8.png[/attachment:1huy0e24]

i know. and i can see clearly now. the pose was to be studied, no doubt.

@mjlovebug: love your comparision with the poster! great! hoaxwise, i would say paul anka is definitely in on it.

i actually watched the footage again - without the sound! i found some odd spots in there at 2:10-2:33 reagarding the speakers on stage. there seems to be a bodyguard behind that. but there is none on the other side of the stage in the same spot. if he was to watch the stage, like keep anyone from jumping up stage, he wouldn't be at this spot, but rather more to the side (plenty of room from where the guy is). anyone from the audience jumping up there at that spot would already be on stage then, the security is supposed to react before that. not a good spot. so, why is he there?

to the right of the bodyguard towards the back of the stage, there is a doorway-looking like spot and there appears to be a shadow of some sort, that won't fit the rest of the pattern, on the right side of that 'doorframe', in view of the bodyguard guy.

then, at 7:25 when paul anka is filmed from bottom up in his final pose, there are some 'bumps' in the lighted blue frame on the left over his head, which appear to be slightly moving. like someone is 'up there looking'?

the whole stage lighting this is constantly moving with bubbles ( :lol: aaahhh...!), so you can't tell if someone would be moving behind that or if it is the lighting effects. but i'm talking shadows, dark spots here. spots that don't seem to fit the pattern.  

before someone says 'she's totally losing it now!': i feel exactly that. i'm losing it. i'm seeing things, i'm imagining things, i'm making connections everywhere that seem to be so far fetched, it's unreal. i'm going nuts, asking myself everyday: why is this consuming me so much, why am i even after all this, making connections up in my head? spending hours researching and reviewing things, being in this forum and all. it's like i wanna tell michael for a change: leave me alone! this is getting way too weird and way too much for me.  

but it is also part of a 'crime story' to look at everything that could only possibly be a hint or a clue, regardless how far the connection reaches. this is a 'homicide', remember?  huge felony. everything could be a clue, be it as little as it is and as far away as it may seem. you have to at least consider it, look at it, put it into context. and i always find one!!! every damn time!!! gaaahhh!!!

@doctordeath: if you're out there reading this, i think this would be a good time to come up with a prescription, ok? i feel like i'm not functioning right. any suggestions?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions