teensy

Re: For those losing hope!
December 03, 2009, 12:57:49 PM
Thank you! This cheerful me up so much! You begin to think your crazy, then realize that this whole mess is crazy! Everything is so stupid it has to be a hoax. If not, well... :shock:

You know, this hoax plays on people's preconceived notions, and they hold on to them so strongly that they can't see the truth. They chalk the inconsistencies surrounding his death to "Well, it's Michael Jackson, anything is possible." Accept nonsense instead of the truth. The truth is that we aren't being told the truth about his death.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 02:09:53 PM
Thanks for sharing this TinkerBell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 03:00:43 PM
Brilliant post. I wish more fans would try and see what we try to see. The MJ hoax discussions are mainly a minority in official MJ boards because they are official and the admins who own the site used to know Michael personally. I dont think those people can bare the thought of knowing he might have punk'd them so they choose to stick to their theory and only believe what they hear from the Jackson family and whats been said in the media, they choose to investigate who Dr Murray is and who Dr Thome Thome is, when infact I think everyone should be investigating the theory and clues and evidence of this hoax instead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

MJ-Fan

December 03, 2009, 05:12:47 PM
The first one is great. It just seems it up. It's so simple but people will always listen to the media instead of doing their own research..
I actually laughed when I read this bit 'Who bothers trying to sleep at 10 am when there are young kids at home and rehearsals later the same day?' because I'd never actually thought of it. That is one of the most simple flaws in the plan! But I'd never actually realised this. Michael had rehearsals at 1pm/2pm, there'd be no point in sleeping and even if he did, he'd be drowsy for rehearsals. He wouldn't risk losing reheseal time, he's a perfectionist. He even said in an interview that he always got up early before his children to make them breakfast, why would he go back to sleep straight after? He loves his kids and would want to spend as much time with them as possible.
Thanks for the post!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

MJ-Fan

December 03, 2009, 05:16:37 PM
'Murray’s girlfriend says he was on the phone to her when he found Michael in distress dropped the phone' - I'm sure Murray claimed he didn't have a phone ;)

Oh and this will ALWAYS be the absolute confirming point for me. There is no CCTV footage. Hmm, what a coincidence! We have absolutely no proof of what happened because for some reason, the CCTV footage just happened to 'go missing' on the day Michael died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

December 03, 2009, 05:49:42 PM
Those are great...thanks for posting!  I've been feeling pretty down the last few days, so reading things like these always help. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

icy55

December 03, 2009, 06:30:44 PM
Hope lingers....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

December 03, 2009, 07:11:42 PM
TINKERBELL, thanks for the long post from NEVERLAND.  That should keep everybody to think/rethink of how to flyyyyyyyy. ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 08:12:14 PM
Quote from: "juliet"
TINKERBELL, thanks for the long post from NEVERLAND.  That should keep everybody to think/rethink of how to flyyyyyyyy. ;)  ;)  ;)

I hope so much :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 03, 2009, 08:31:30 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
As I'm feeling very down myself at the moment, just thought of reposting 2 of my favourite posts from the old forums. Those always cheer me up and i'm very much thankful to the authors (hopefully they are still on this forum!). They pretty much sum the major inconsistencies in a sharp and witty manner and keep from drowning in the current swamp of 'no news-no clues'!

The first is from the old MJkit:

Why I can’t let it go

I’ve been lurking around other Michael Jackson fan boards lately where death hoax investigators are a minority and the prevailing opinion is that we are all paranoid footloops that are looking too deeply into things and we should just let it go and let him rest in peace. And I began thinking why can’t I do that? Because it doesn’t make anything make more sense that’s why.

I mean for the purposes of this post let’s go with that premise that Michael did indeed die on June 25th what does that do to the case?

First off it makes everybody in this scenario an idiot including Michael himself. Okay so he is embarking on his comeback tour and he is under stress from preparing for this, possibly upset that he now has to do 50 concerts instead of the original 10 he wanted, and maybe a bit insecure about how the fans will react to him after being gone from the concert scene for a decade and starts to have trouble sleeping. So Mr. holistic lifestyle who eats organic foods, who thinks we should be careful about what we put in our bodies, and who admitted to having an addiction to painkillers in 1993 so he knows the dangers of overusing prescription drugs decides the best way to deal with this is to start taking Propofol. A drug that is known to cause amnesia effects in people which is really good for someone who supposed to remember several dance routines and song lyrics. Also he is going to keep this drug and empty bottles of it stashed in his house where his young children might find it. Now according to Arnold Klein Michael had used Propofol before during the HIStory tour under an anaesthesiologist so who does Michael decide should be the one to administer this drug and monitor him to make sure everything is safe while he is under this time? Dr. Conrad Murray.

Dr. Murray is a cardiologist not an anaesthesiologist and apparently doesn’t know how to properly administer Propofol because he was calling Klein to learn how to do it, but despite this inexperience he decides that the big paycheque (from a guy who was supposed to be broke strange that) is too good to pass up after all what could possibly go wrong?

Well on June 25th something does go wrong and more people join the idiot line-up. Murray gives Michael Propofol wanders outside to go use the bathroom comes back to find him not breathing, but with a weak pulse and starts doing CPR. Okay so a licensed cardiologist doesn’t know that you don’t give CPR to a person with a pulse and also is doing this CPR with one hand (useless!) and on a bed, even more than useless! When this does nothing 911 gets called and another moron picks up. Our professional 911 operator is told that the patient is not breathing and they are trying to pump him. He does not immediately ask if the patient has a pulse because again if he does he should tell them to stop pumping him and perform artificial respiration only. Then the operator when informed that there is a doctor on scene tells the caller the doctor has more authority than him, the paramedics are on their way, and hangs up. Great! So if anything else went wrong with the patient between the phone call and the paramedic’s arrival the paramedics don’t know about it.

Well the paramedics arrive and work on him for almost an hour and decide to take him to the hospital. The ambulance driver decides that quickest way to get the patient there is to back out of the gates as slowly as possible rather than circling around the driveway so he/she go out on the street facing forward. Oh and to do all this backing out without the siren on so people will know that we have a life-threatening emergency going on! All right so we get to the hospital and rush-I mean slowly move the stretcher into emergency with no IV line, and the paramedics apparently doing no work on the patient. The hospital continues to work on Michael for another hour, but are unable to save him and at 2:26pm he is declared dead.

The world is notified and the grieving starts and the family and friends of Michael proceed to…act like a bunch of assholes. I don’t mean that they aren’t grieving hard enough I mean that Joe goes out to promote his record label Jermaine seems to be trying to suck up any rays of fame he can from this event. Latoya says his death was the result of foul play and instead of going to the police apparently helps the rest of the family take carloads of items out of Michael’s home thoroughly disrupting the crime scene. Klein and Mark Lester come out to say they might be the fathers of Michael’s kids, Karen Faye puts weird posts up about him on her facebook, and Mac and Liz have nothing to say at all. The family invites Kenny Ortega to the funeral and have the This is it dancers as ushers, why would you do that if they were part of the problem that lead Michael to his death?

Finally if go with the situation that Michael truly left the world last summer, well what situation do we use? According to the tribute to Michael in the Hello magazine I got in early July the story was that Michael seemed to have a great performance the night before spent time playing with his kids afterwards and called Katherine so the kids could talk to their grandmother. Then Michael went to bed, but had difficulty sleeping that night and had taken a tranquilizer to relax got up the next day to get ready for the rehearsals that were supposed to take place in the morning and then suddenly collapsed. Those who witnessed it thought he was joking, but eventually figured out something was really wrong called 911 he was rushed to the hospital and unfortunately they were unable to save him.

Then the story was that the rehearsal apparently went until midnight on June 24th. Okay so obviously Michael didn’t spend the last hours of that night with his kids because they would have been in bed at that time nor did he call Katherine, why would you call the kids’ grandma at 1 am? Also he didn’t sleep at all and Murray gave him all kinds of drugs that night trying to help (and yet somehow Murray doesn’t know the exact address of the house he is doing this at? Even though he has supposedly done this before?) until around 10am on June 25th when he gave in to Michael’s demands for Propofol. Who bothers trying to sleep at 10 am when there are young kids at home and rehearsals later the same day? There is supposedly video footage of the dancers being told that Michael died so obviously they were already at the Staples Centre waiting for him. So let’s say Murray injects Michael at 10 am and rehearsals start at 2pm, what meaningful sleep is going to be had in four hours at best?

Now the story has changed yet again because Murray’s girlfriend says he was on the phone to her when he found Michael in distress dropped the phone and began doing CPR. Okay so now instead of Murray finding Michael not breathing making a bunch of phone calls and then doing CPR/looking for help he injected Michael went to the bathroom or whatever stayed there for an hour or two then came back to find Michael not breathing. Oh well that just makes it all better! [/sarcasm] Why has this man not been arrested yet?

And this doesn’t even scratch the surface of all the other things that keep changing. We’ve heard that Michael was a tired druggie controlled by everyone, forced to do those concerts. Well that’s not what showed up on the rehearsal footage in This Is It. He was in a coma when he arrived at UCLA and died there versus they were never able to re-establish a pulse. He looked like he was sleeping, his face had been battered by CPR. He was warm he was cold, the paramedics didn’t recognize him and yet the photo of him in the ambulance clearly shows this is Michael Jackson. Prince saw him collapse in the living room, he collapsed in Murray’s room, he never woke up at all, and on and on it goes.

To conclude Michael being dead doesn’t change the fact that this whole fiasco is weird as hell. Something is going on here there is no other logical conclusion to draw from this anymore, and if that something turns out to still involve Michael being dead then I can be comfortable in the fact that I didn’t just go along with what the media told me I questioned, I researched and I came to my own conclusions. I came to have a better understanding of Michael as a person and a desire to carry his message to the world forward and I don’t think that’s disrespectful to Michael’s memory in any way.
by Curlsformygirl (thank you!)

another is from the old MJHD, i managed to drag it from cashe, but it was reposted and sadly i can't find the original author:

Michael Joseph Jackson was found dead in his bedroom on 25th June 2009 at his rented Holmby Hills Mansion, he was also found dead in his doctors bedroom as well as alive with a slight pulse in a guest bedroom.
He had died 3 hours before the ambulance was called from an overdose of Demerol administered to himself by himself, while listening to the Gipsy Kings, he also died 1 hour before the ambulance was called by a lethal injection of Propofol administered by his Cardiologist who thought it would be a great idea to administer CPR on a bed for an hour. After this Michael was rushed to hospital in an ambulance doing 5 miles an hour where his body finally died after being dead.

Let’s rewind a tad. It is now at this point that I learn that Mr Jackson was in fact a junkie hopped up on enough meds to kill a whorde of wild wilderbeeste. He of course passed his medical with flying colours and went on to practice for his upcoming shows that he both dreaded and looked forward to. His dancing was energetic and not dissimilar to that of a 20 year old with back problems, a hernia and an aging disease similar to Benjamin Button.
He was in high spirits and excited about the upcoming tour. He was also angry about it and cried himself to sleep.

Since his death, Michael has been cremated, he has also been buried at forest lawn and neverland, put on ice, dug up again and is now awaiting to be buried on his birthday as a sort of loving present from his father.

His son (also the son of his dermatologist, his friend Mark Lester, a mad woman claiming to be his wife, a mexican maid and a british maid) is both elated and devastated at his dad’s death.

I think that’s straightforward enough - why oh why do you lot think there's anything suspicious going on? lol
What would we do without the papers eh?!

I nearly forgot, the story of the year so far.....possibly the most important fact in all of this....

......he loved his carrots...couldn't get enough of the little orange buggers

I guess we don´t have to go on analysing:

- eyes,
eyebrows, adams´ apples, fingers, thumbs, fingernails, nailbeds, hands,
wrists, wigs, hairstyles, sideruns, ears, noses, hats, dresses, pants,
glasses, micros, bracelets...
- voices, messages, speeches, lyrics, notes, phone calls, pictures, videos...
- brothers, sisters, sisters-in-law, nephews, children, impersators,
doubles, friends, ex-wives, secret girlfriends, unknown memorial
guests...
- the history and geography of Germany and Austria (since the roman empire)...
- google, u tube, wikipedia, anagram genius...
- post codes and dialing codes from several countries...
- all castles and palaces in Germany, Austria, Hungary and Romania...
- old songs, new songs, unreleased songs...
anymore?? Do we??

Let's keep the faith and stick with common sense!

THANK YOU THANK YOU..I WAS LAUGHING AND CRYING AT THE SAME TIME..IT REALLY IS RIDICULOUS WHEN YOU PUT IT ALL TOGETHER THAT WAY, THANK YOU THANK YOU..I WAS FEELING SO DEPRESSED AND SAD TONIGHT,,YOU MADE MY DAY  :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions