2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
The Disney connection
February 23, 2010, 07:47:53 AM
Maybe this is just another coincidence, but I've research Walt Disney (the person)
and to my amazement, he lived at 355 Nth Carolwood dve, Beverley Hills until the time of his death.  Mj lived at 100 N.Carolwood Dve.
Walts father was abusive and violent, so he chose to draw cartoons to escape his fathers brutality.
MJ chose to write songs to escape from Joe.
Walt Disney is buried at Forest Lawn, Glendale, so is MJ.
Disneyland was built on underground tunnels that control everything and transport all the staff
Walt Disney is a legend and a folk hero of the 20th century. His worldwide popularity was based upon the ideas which his name represents: imagination, optimism and self-made success in the American tradition. Walt Disney did more to touch the hearts, minds, and emotions of millions of Americans than any other man in the past century. Through his work, he brought joy, happiness and a universal means of communication to the people of every nation. Certainly, our world shall know but one Walt Disney.

Now this is just a thought, but with the underground city, could it be possible that Mj has used it to gain secret access?  Could he be getting around in Disneyland in costume?  Nobody would notice him at all, and he could slip in and out whenver he felt like it. Or he could of done this with the kids as well.    You might have to watch this video to explain it a bit better.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

Re: The Disney connection
February 23, 2010, 09:11:43 AM
Yea I sort of doubt MJ's running around Disney in a costume living underground in some tunnels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 02:58:00 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"
Yea I sort of doubt MJ's running around Disney in a costume living underground in some tunnels.
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

February 23, 2010, 03:46:57 PM
I wondered why the family bought 12 lots at FL and they show the mausoleum as the place he is supposed to be burried :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 23, 2010, 04:47:17 PM
I refer to the similarities of their lifes and how they both touch many millions of peoples hearts.  That is why MJ idolized Walt Disney.  My other thought is the connection to all his films and animation, and the recent release of Alice in wonderland in 3D. We all know that MJ had a fascination with DisneyLand and would go there often.  I don't believe he is underground now.  I just was making the comparisons. Peterpan is very important to MJ.  A child that didn't ever want to grow old.  I was thinking that maybe he has done this in the past, and got away with it.  
Who else stars in the New release of Alice in Wonderland???? Other than Johnny Depp?

Did you know that MJ wanted to play a part in PHANTOM OF THE OPERA???????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

February 26, 2010, 10:32:15 PM
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not. I couldn't find any others.
The Captain EO experience is back at Disneyland in Anaheim California. It opened on 02/23/2010. I saw on the news that fans slept outside Disneyland and waited for the reopening. Captain EO was removed from Disneyland after the first allegations came out in 1993. The dirt bags took away every thing Micheal related at that time as not to tarnish their Disney image. Now here we are many years later and it's back. Looks like some one else is looking to profit from Micheal. I hope to God that he is alive and reaps the benefits from this. They really did him dirty. I thought it was a bit weird that Disney did this in February when it's somewhat rainy here and can get very cool. Also, on a Tuesday :roll:  I'm not sure what they were thinking. It would have been more like them to wait for late spring or the summer and do it on a Sat. Just strange I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions