Interesting read from MJHD....

• 41 Replies

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Interesting read from MJHD....

• on: February 23, 2010, 12:28:12 PM
Thanks to HoaxWatcher for this..........http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/ ... =37&t=4228

hmmm.......some very interesting points. Here is the first post from hoaxwatcher in case some of you arent members over there....

Hi Folks,

I came across a web site and started to read the comments that followed an article about Dr. Murray. The comments are numbered, so what I need you to do is scroll down to comment number 18. The commenter’s screen name is carmen. Start reading from there, carmen starts posting on December 13th 2009 and their last post is today Feb 17th 2010. I don’t agree with everything they say, but they make some amazing points! It is well worth reading, trust me! I am sure you will be saying wow after reading all their comments. They also leave their e-mail addy to another poster for contact. We need to get this carmen person on here with us lol! Anyway read it, if you will and let me know what you think. Note: It's a long read, and you will be there a while, but again worth it. Again starting at post number18 on this web site:

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/wor ... 10049.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Jacksonology

Re: Interesting read from MJHD....

• on: February 23, 2010, 12:48:24 PM
Read some of it, because his/her post is WAY TOO LONG to read Now. she did point out some Interesting stuff, changed my mine about AEG and ''Dr. Conrad Murray''

Offline See

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by See

• on: February 23, 2010, 12:56:53 PM
this actually makes sence.... really it does explain why Prince was so bored at the memorial...geezzz...
how does she know this...? :geek:

BTW this does sound like Midnightmlk you know about that Michael is in dangour and he is kidnapped and all (as far as I can remember)

Venus7

• Show only replies by Venus7

• on: February 23, 2010, 01:03:53 PM
Interesting reading.
But if AEG kidnapped him, then who's body coroner did autopsy on? And what about other doctors who did testings for autopsy results? And what about LAPD investigation?

Offline See

• Hoaxer

• on: February 23, 2010, 01:04:43 PM
Really this is a whole new look on things... could she be an insider????

Dr murry asked for $1mil a month and he says he got only $100K a month! AEG paid dr murry $1Mil a month to assist them to force Michael’s cooperation and to go to jail for a maximum of 3 years, in exchange for $40Mil dispersed in over 4years in offshore accounts!
Dr murry: proud graduate of university of ’some school non can agree on’, father to six or seven or eight kids with about six or seven women, wife beater, drunk, bankrupt in two different states, with leans on every property he owns, and malpractice judgments in memory of his file etc etc..!
AEG took $210mil dollars the opening week of ‘This is it’ and never has to pay Michael the $500Mil signed on the contract!
AEG large real estate investor with a majority of investments in an broken real estate market refused to pay Britney Spears $360MIL and Randy Phillips had a panic attack on Forbes magazine vowing to never pay anyone more the $300mil contract; yet weeks later they sign Michael Jackson with $500MIL and immediately issolate him from family and friends and fire old employees of Jackson and replace them with AEG hired/subcontracted stuff! Bodyguard. Brings in. Dr murry for the children!
If Michael was part of this hoax don’t you think he would have prepared his children instead of calling last minute Prince upstairs the morning of june 25th while he was having a heart attack! Dr. Murry called upstairs Prince after Michael had a ‘heart attack’ not his two younger children!
At the hospital, family and friends ID ed a Michael around 3pm who was still warm despite that he had a heart attack at around 11 40 am -dr murry time! He has a needle mark on his neck! A common place were struggling fighting patients are injected powerful sedatives! Sedatives strong enough to make someone look dead, but reversible!!
Appearances of Michael Jackson alive after 25th are staged with both actors/dancers as well as real Michael Jackson so that everybody thinks that he -Michael- is staging this hoax, this way nobody comes looking for Michael Jackson - not even when he stops publishing music and disappears!
All along AEG gets all the publishing rights to Jackson music without having to pay the $500Mil bill + expenses they owe Michael Jackson keeping Michael alive in humiliation and suffering under constant threat of death and or harm to the children, AEG squizes every last sound that could sell out of Michael in return for less torture and humiliation! Never having to pay a dime of the $500mil, or the house in Europe, just a tiny consolation fee to the Jackson estate!
Don’t forget! Tim Liewinski of AEG cried like a woman when he got asked to pay $4mil to the state for the memorial, Randy Phillips turned blue in the face in an interview with Forbes magazine when he was asked why he refused to sign Britney for $360mil, almost screeched that he will never pay any artist more then $360mil, yet weeks later they sign Michael for $500mil + expenses, in a very lucrative contract that give AEG full rights to all ‘This is it’ material and all music they re-made of Michael Jackson which gives them rights to just about all the music with Michael Jackson name on it!
Michael Jackson would never hurt or abandon his children on purpose; but he would do anything for them, even cooperate with vicious abductors!!!

Offline See

• Hoaxer

• on: February 23, 2010, 01:05:48 PM
Quote from: "Venus7"
Interesting reading.
But if AEG kidnapped him, then who's body coroner did autopsy on? And what about other doctors who did testings for autopsy results? And what about LAPD investigation?

You should keep on reading some more posts....

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: February 23, 2010, 01:16:17 PM
This is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever read. There is no logic in this theory what so ever.
Are you entertained?

Venus7

• Show only replies by Venus7

• on: February 23, 2010, 01:18:38 PM
Quote from: "bec"
This is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever read. There is no logic in this theory what so ever.

+1

Offline badkolo

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by badkolo

• on: February 23, 2010, 01:24:10 PM
this is bull, michaels estate has the catalog and no one else.
Chat With Us About The Hoax http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/chatroom.php
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

Offline See

• Hoaxer

• on: February 23, 2010, 01:42:00 PM
This in fact makes more sence to me then the DEA string theory, the twin theory, the mind control theory and even the movie bs theory...... and all the other ones

Offline frogh777

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by frogh777

• on: February 23, 2010, 01:45:42 PM
Quote from: "See"
This in fact makes more sence to me then the DEA string theory, the twin theory, the mind control theory and even the movie bs theory...... and all the other ones
I liked the twin theory!

• Hoaxer

• on: February 23, 2010, 01:48:39 PM
@ Bec, Venus and Kolo....

Dont bash on me guys!! LOL...I just saw this over at MJHD and thought it was interesting.
I noticed the comment about the catalog and started having doubts myself....just thought Id post it anyways...

Offline See

• Hoaxer

• on: February 23, 2010, 01:52:08 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"
I liked the twin theory!

LOL... well it would have been nice to have to Michaels but in fact that theory does not make sence...simply cuz Joe would let them perform both and not hide one talented child.... and Joe would have to know what a big star Michael would be from the age of 5 and he would have had to hide him from the public eye... I do not think that Joe would pass and on the oppertunity of having 2 big shot mony makers........

• Hoaxer

• on: February 23, 2010, 01:54:10 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"
I liked the twin theory!

LOL... well it would have been nice to have to Michaels but in fact that theory does not make sence...simply cuz Joe would let them perform both and not hide one talented child.... and Joe would have to know what a big star Michael would be from the age of 5 and he would have had to hide him from the public eye... I do not think that Joe would pass and on the oppertunity of having 2 big shot mony makers........

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline See

• Hoaxer

• on: February 23, 2010, 01:56:03 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
@ Bec, Venus and Kolo....

Dont bash on me guys!! LOL...I just saw this over at MJHD and thought it was interesting.
I noticed the comment about the catalog and started having doubts myself....just thought Id post it anyways...

Don´t shoot the messenger LOL

• Hoaxer

• on: February 23, 2010, 02:02:04 PM
The parts in red are strange to me:

Dr. Murry didn’t kill Michael because AEG still needs Michael to complete the music they have to make money and publish! He just sadated Michael at the hospital before the family was allowed to see a knocked out Michael and IDed him thinking he is dead! Michael was still warm to the touch at 3pm more then 2 and a half hours after he had a heart attck, with a niddle mark on his neck, a common place struggling/ uncooerating pacients get shot with sedatives, for the sedative to be most effective, extremely torture painful location to get a shot! That is were Dr. Murry disapeared immediately and in a hurry after he got to the hospital!
After Michael was out cold, they needed someone to ID him as dead, so offcourse no doctor would do that not even Murry is not that stupid, so they brought in his family, children, mother, brother, manager, etc etc that offcourse ID him immediately and described him as looking like he was sleeping and still warm to the touch! These people obviosly didn’t know that 2 and half hours after someone is brought in having suffered a heart attack, 40min prior to the ambulance being called, and without any single rececitation cannot possibly still be warm to the touch but should be cold wet clammy and with the eye lids open and the eyes in the back of the head! Not very peaceful look and not warm to the touch! Remember the ambulance never revived him, not even once!
Here’s some of the proof that Michael is not behind this hoax but AEG is; after june 25 the anusual circumstances around Michael’s ‘death’, Dr Murry administered CPR to a 50 years old man in bed, waited to call 911 40 min after the ‘heart attck’ but made personal calls on his cell phone, Dr Murry called upstairs Prince, not Paris, not Blanke, but Prince the older son, to show him Michael dead, according to Dr Murry!

More at : Who is Dr Conrad Murray? http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/wor ... z0gO3c826k

If they really thought MJ was/is dead, then who the hell did they "view" at Forrest Lawn????????? Who did Latoya see in the casket in the white suit? Who was it that the kids saw? Why did they say MJ's face was bruised if he was just drugged?

I dont get it.

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Jacksonology

• on: February 23, 2010, 02:06:34 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
The parts in red are strange to me:

Dr. Murry didn’t kill Michael because AEG still needs Michael to complete the music they have to make money and publish! He just sadated Michael at the hospital before the family was allowed to see a knocked out Michael and IDed him thinking he is dead! Michael was still warm to the touch at 3pm more then 2 and a half hours after he had a heart attck, with a niddle mark on his neck, a common place struggling/ uncooerating pacients get shot with sedatives, for the sedative to be most effective, extremely torture painful location to get a shot! That is were Dr. Murry disapeared immediately and in a hurry after he got to the hospital!
After Michael was out cold, they needed someone to ID him as dead, so offcourse no doctor would do that not even Murry is not that stupid, so they brought in his family, children, mother, brother, manager, etc etc that offcourse ID him immediately and described him as looking like he was sleeping and still warm to the touch! These people obviosly didn’t know that 2 and half hours after someone is brought in having suffered a heart attack, 40min prior to the ambulance being called, and without any single rececitation cannot possibly still be warm to the touch but should be cold wet clammy and with the eye lids open and the eyes in the back of the head! Not very peaceful look and not warm to the touch! Remember the ambulance never revived him, not even once!
Here’s some of the proof that Michael is not behind this hoax but AEG is; after june 25 the anusual circumstances around Michael’s ‘death’, Dr Murry administered CPR to a 50 years old man in bed, waited to call 911 40 min after the ‘heart attck’ but made personal calls on his cell phone, Dr Murry called upstairs Prince, not Paris, not Blanke, but Prince the older son, to show him Michael dead, according to Dr Murry!

More at : Who is Dr Conrad Murray? http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/wor ... z0gO3c826k

If they really thought MJ was/is dead, then who the hell did they "view" at Forrest Lawn????????? Who did Latoya see in the casket in the white suit? Who was it that the kids saw? Why did they say MJ's face was bruised if he was just drugged?

I dont get it.
The visits to Forest Lawn is to make it Appear as if Michael is Really there and ''dead'' IMO.

Offline See

• Hoaxer

• on: February 23, 2010, 02:08:28 PM
There are ways to lower the heartrate of a person so it would could appaer that the person is dead cuz there is no pulse.... But strangely you still have brainwaves( but you would have to do an EEG) with they did not do ofcorse...That would mean that Michael in this case could have been in a deadlike state for more then 4 days
Then ofcorse the family would have been told about it... maybe some know and some dont and some cant get their stories right... I am still not convinced this is all a hoax but this does make alot of sence...

• Hoaxer

• on: February 23, 2010, 02:17:32 PM
OMG!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Just saw the part where they say Thome loves male friendships!!! HAAHAHA!!!

Offline Loveneverfeltsogood

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Loveneverfeltsogood

• on: February 23, 2010, 02:23:37 PM
OMG!!! it`s like Julliet in Romeo & Julliet!! :o  :lol:
I think this theory has no sense or i don't understand it, please help me: is Carmen saying that A&G kidnaped MJ?

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

Offline Infinitylady

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Infinitylady
    • http://www.insightsofgod.com;http://www.realorange.org

• on: February 23, 2010, 02:24:51 PM
Wow! Is all I can say! So AEG is behind all of this mess?! I am still reading.  I am just speechless right about now.  

This is really getting to be ......forget it! I don't even have the words to describe right about now!!  :twisted:

• Hoaxer

• on: February 23, 2010, 02:29:46 PM
IDK Infinitylady.....I really dont know. She has said some things that we know are not true, like the catalog thing, but the rest of it is just.............jaw dropping. WTF?

Offline mjaliveomg

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjaliveomg

• on: February 23, 2010, 02:36:48 PM
very confusing  :?

Offline Grace

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Grace

• on: February 23, 2010, 02:48:21 PM
This lady tries very hard but unfortunately is taking some aspects of the story as facts that were distributed by media and debunked already as being false. She is starting with the timeline as we were fed by media. Her complete theory construction is built on this timeline and "hear-say" utterances of some so said "close sources". We discussed all that in detail in the early days and debunked her basics as contradicting and unproven. So her theory is built on fog.

Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes what was made available for them to see.
And what was made for our eyes to see shows clearly that Michael is not only alive but the master behind the curtain. If he was in danger or captivity, the family would have reacted differently. The "official" occasions would have unfolded differently. And we would not have had the pleasure to be confronted with so much humour all the way long.
If someone else but Michael would be behind, there would be all kind of coincidences and knots but not that much humour.

So: not believable, not based on facts and not even logic in its development this story.
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline loveumj88

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by loveumj88

• on: February 23, 2010, 03:07:14 PM
Dr murry asked for $1mil a month and he says he got only $100K a month! AEG paid dr murry $1Mil a month to assist them to force Michael’s cooperation and to go to jail for a maximum of 3 years, in exchange for $40Mil dispersed in over 4years in offshore accounts!
[/i]

Oh so thats why, TMZ is reporting that Murray will got to jail for a maximum of 4 years, if found guilty.. :?  This things makes a lot of sense.. :roll:

SMILE THAT IS SO INNOCENT AND YET SO SEXY! \";)\"
http://http://www.twitter.com/lihmd8