Interesting read from MJHD....
February 23, 2010, 11:28:12 AM
Thanks to HoaxWatcher for this..........You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hmmm.......some very interesting points. Here is the first post from hoaxwatcher in case some of you arent members over there....

Hi Folks,

I came across a web site and started to read the comments that followed an article about Dr. Murray. The comments are numbered, so what I need you to do is scroll down to comment number 18. The commenter’s screen name is carmen. Start reading from there, carmen starts posting on December 13th 2009 and their last post is today Feb 17th 2010. I don’t agree with everything they say, but they make some amazing points! It is well worth reading, trust me! I am sure you will be saying wow after reading all their comments. They also leave their e-mail addy to another poster for contact. We need to get this carmen person on here with us lol! Anyway read it, if you will and let me know what you think. Note: It's a long read, and you will be there a while, but again worth it. Again starting at post number18 on this web site:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Interesting read from MJHD....
February 23, 2010, 11:48:24 AM
Read some of it, because his/her post is WAY TOO LONG to read Now. she did point out some Interesting stuff, changed my mine about AEG and ''Dr. Conrad Murray''
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

February 23, 2010, 11:56:53 AM
this actually makes sence.... really it does explain why Prince was so bored at the memorial...geezzz...
how does she know this...? :geek:

BTW this does sound like Midnightmlk you know about that Michael is in dangour and he is kidnapped and all (as far as I can remember)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 23, 2010, 12:03:53 PM
Interesting reading.
But if AEG kidnapped him, then who's body coroner did autopsy on? And what about other doctors who did testings for autopsy results? And what about LAPD investigation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

February 23, 2010, 12:04:43 PM
Really this is a whole new look on things... could she be an insider????

Dr murry asked for $1mil a month and he says he got only $100K a month! AEG paid dr murry $1Mil a month to assist them to force Michael’s cooperation and to go to jail for a maximum of 3 years, in exchange for $40Mil dispersed in over 4years in offshore accounts!
Dr murry: proud graduate of university of ’some school non can agree on’, father to six or seven or eight kids with about six or seven women, wife beater, drunk, bankrupt in two different states, with leans on every property he owns, and malpractice judgments in memory of his file etc etc..!
AEG took $210mil dollars the opening week of ‘This is it’ and never has to pay Michael the $500Mil signed on the contract!
AEG large real estate investor with a majority of investments in an broken real estate market refused to pay Britney Spears $360MIL and Randy Phillips had a panic attack on Forbes magazine vowing to never pay anyone more the $300mil contract; yet weeks later they sign Michael Jackson with $500MIL and immediately issolate him from family and friends and fire old employees of Jackson and replace them with AEG hired/subcontracted stuff! Bodyguard. Brings in. Dr murry for the children!
If Michael was part of this hoax don’t you think he would have prepared his children instead of calling last minute Prince upstairs the morning of june 25th while he was having a heart attack! Dr. Murry called upstairs Prince after Michael had a ‘heart attack’ not his two younger children!
At the hospital, family and friends ID ed a Michael around 3pm who was still warm despite that he had a heart attack at around 11 40 am -dr murry time! He has a needle mark on his neck! A common place were struggling fighting patients are injected powerful sedatives! Sedatives strong enough to make someone look dead, but reversible!!
Appearances of Michael Jackson alive after 25th are staged with both actors/dancers as well as real Michael Jackson so that everybody thinks that he -Michael- is staging this hoax, this way nobody comes looking for Michael Jackson - not even when he stops publishing music and disappears!
All along AEG gets all the publishing rights to Jackson music without having to pay the $500Mil bill + expenses they owe Michael Jackson keeping Michael alive in humiliation and suffering under constant threat of death and or harm to the children, AEG squizes every last sound that could sell out of Michael in return for less torture and humiliation! Never having to pay a dime of the $500mil, or the house in Europe, just a tiny consolation fee to the Jackson estate!
Don’t forget! Tim Liewinski of AEG cried like a woman when he got asked to pay $4mil to the state for the memorial, Randy Phillips turned blue in the face in an interview with Forbes magazine when he was asked why he refused to sign Britney for $360mil, almost screeched that he will never pay any artist more then $360mil, yet weeks later they sign Michael for $500mil + expenses, in a very lucrative contract that give AEG full rights to all ‘This is it’ material and all music they re-made of Michael Jackson which gives them rights to just about all the music with Michael Jackson name on it!
Michael Jackson would never hurt or abandon his children on purpose; but he would do anything for them, even cooperate with vicious abductors!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

February 23, 2010, 12:05:48 PM
Quote from: "Venus7"
Interesting reading.
But if AEG kidnapped him, then who's body coroner did autopsy on? And what about other doctors who did testings for autopsy results? And what about LAPD investigation?

You should keep on reading some more posts....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 23, 2010, 12:16:17 PM
This is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever read. There is no logic in this theory what so ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Venus7

February 23, 2010, 12:18:38 PM
Quote from: "bec"
This is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever read. There is no logic in this theory what so ever.

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 12:24:10 PM
this is bull, michaels estate has the catalog and no one else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

See

February 23, 2010, 12:42:00 PM
This in fact makes more sence to me then the DEA string theory, the twin theory, the mind control theory and even the movie bs theory...... and all the other ones
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 12:45:42 PM
Quote from: "See"
This in fact makes more sence to me then the DEA string theory, the twin theory, the mind control theory and even the movie bs theory...... and all the other ones
I liked the twin theory!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 12:48:39 PM
@ Bec, Venus and Kolo....

Dont bash on me guys!! LOL...I just saw this over at MJHD and thought it was interesting.
I noticed the comment about the catalog and started having doubts myself....just thought Id post it anyways...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

February 23, 2010, 12:52:08 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"
I liked the twin theory!

LOL... well it would have been nice to have to Michaels but in fact that theory does not make sence...simply cuz Joe would let them perform both and not hide one talented child.... and Joe would have to know what a big star Michael would be from the age of 5 and he would have had to hide him from the public eye... I do not think that Joe would pass and on the oppertunity of having 2 big shot mony makers........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 12:54:10 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"
I liked the twin theory!

LOL... well it would have been nice to have to Michaels but in fact that theory does not make sence...simply cuz Joe would let them perform both and not hide one talented child.... and Joe would have to know what a big star Michael would be from the age of 5 and he would have had to hide him from the public eye... I do not think that Joe would pass and on the oppertunity of having 2 big shot mony makers........

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

February 23, 2010, 12:56:03 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
@ Bec, Venus and Kolo....

Dont bash on me guys!! LOL...I just saw this over at MJHD and thought it was interesting.
I noticed the comment about the catalog and started having doubts myself....just thought Id post it anyways...

Don´t shoot the messenger LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions