Re: Interesting read from MJHD....
February 23, 2010, 01:02:04 PM
The parts in red are strange to me:

Dr. Murry didn’t kill Michael because AEG still needs Michael to complete the music they have to make money and publish! He just sadated Michael at the hospital before the family was allowed to see a knocked out Michael and IDed him thinking he is dead! Michael was still warm to the touch at 3pm more then 2 and a half hours after he had a heart attck, with a niddle mark on his neck, a common place struggling/ uncooerating pacients get shot with sedatives, for the sedative to be most effective, extremely torture painful location to get a shot! That is were Dr. Murry disapeared immediately and in a hurry after he got to the hospital!
After Michael was out cold, they needed someone to ID him as dead, so offcourse no doctor would do that not even Murry is not that stupid, so they brought in his family, children, mother, brother, manager, etc etc that offcourse ID him immediately and described him as looking like he was sleeping and still warm to the touch! These people obviosly didn’t know that 2 and half hours after someone is brought in having suffered a heart attack, 40min prior to the ambulance being called, and without any single rececitation cannot possibly still be warm to the touch but should be cold wet clammy and with the eye lids open and the eyes in the back of the head! Not very peaceful look and not warm to the touch! Remember the ambulance never revived him, not even once!
Here’s some of the proof that Michael is not behind this hoax but AEG is; after june 25 the anusual circumstances around Michael’s ‘death’, Dr Murry administered CPR to a 50 years old man in bed, waited to call 911 40 min after the ‘heart attck’ but made personal calls on his cell phone, Dr Murry called upstairs Prince, not Paris, not Blanke, but Prince the older son, to show him Michael dead, according to Dr Murry!

More at : Who is Dr Conrad Murray? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If they really thought MJ was/is dead, then who the hell did they "view" at Forrest Lawn????????? Who did Latoya see in the casket in the white suit? Who was it that the kids saw? Why did they say MJ's face was bruised if he was just drugged?

I dont get it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 01:06:34 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
The parts in red are strange to me:

Dr. Murry didn’t kill Michael because AEG still needs Michael to complete the music they have to make money and publish! He just sadated Michael at the hospital before the family was allowed to see a knocked out Michael and IDed him thinking he is dead! Michael was still warm to the touch at 3pm more then 2 and a half hours after he had a heart attck, with a niddle mark on his neck, a common place struggling/ uncooerating pacients get shot with sedatives, for the sedative to be most effective, extremely torture painful location to get a shot! That is were Dr. Murry disapeared immediately and in a hurry after he got to the hospital!
After Michael was out cold, they needed someone to ID him as dead, so offcourse no doctor would do that not even Murry is not that stupid, so they brought in his family, children, mother, brother, manager, etc etc that offcourse ID him immediately and described him as looking like he was sleeping and still warm to the touch! These people obviosly didn’t know that 2 and half hours after someone is brought in having suffered a heart attack, 40min prior to the ambulance being called, and without any single rececitation cannot possibly still be warm to the touch but should be cold wet clammy and with the eye lids open and the eyes in the back of the head! Not very peaceful look and not warm to the touch! Remember the ambulance never revived him, not even once!
Here’s some of the proof that Michael is not behind this hoax but AEG is; after june 25 the anusual circumstances around Michael’s ‘death’, Dr Murry administered CPR to a 50 years old man in bed, waited to call 911 40 min after the ‘heart attck’ but made personal calls on his cell phone, Dr Murry called upstairs Prince, not Paris, not Blanke, but Prince the older son, to show him Michael dead, according to Dr Murry!

More at : Who is Dr Conrad Murray? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If they really thought MJ was/is dead, then who the hell did they "view" at Forrest Lawn????????? Who did Latoya see in the casket in the white suit? Who was it that the kids saw? Why did they say MJ's face was bruised if he was just drugged?

I dont get it.
The visits to Forest Lawn is to make it Appear as if Michael is Really there and ''dead'' IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

February 23, 2010, 01:08:28 PM
There are ways to lower the heartrate of a person so it would could appaer that the person is dead cuz there is no pulse.... But strangely you still have brainwaves( but you would have to do an EEG) with they did not do ofcorse...That would mean that Michael in this case could have been in a deadlike state for more then 4 days
Then ofcorse the family would have been told about it... maybe some know and some dont and some cant get their stories right... I am still not convinced this is all a hoax but this does make alot of sence...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 01:17:32 PM
OMG!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Just saw the part where they say Thome loves male friendships!!! HAAHAHA!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 01:23:37 PM
OMG!!! it`s like Julliet in Romeo & Julliet!! :o  :lol:
I think this theory has no sense or i don't understand it, please help me: is Carmen saying that A&G kidnaped MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

February 23, 2010, 01:24:51 PM
Wow! Is all I can say! So AEG is behind all of this mess?! I am still reading.  I am just speechless right about now.  

This is really getting to be ......forget it! I don't even have the words to describe right about now!!  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 01:29:46 PM
IDK Infinitylady.....I really dont know. She has said some things that we know are not true, like the catalog thing, but the rest of it is just.............jaw dropping. WTF?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 01:36:48 PM
very confusing  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 23, 2010, 01:48:21 PM
This lady tries very hard but unfortunately is taking some aspects of the story as facts that were distributed by media and debunked already as being false. She is starting with the timeline as we were fed by media. Her complete theory construction is built on this timeline and "hear-say" utterances of some so said "close sources". We discussed all that in detail in the early days and debunked her basics as contradicting and unproven. So her theory is built on fog.

Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes what was made available for them to see.
And what was made for our eyes to see shows clearly that Michael is not only alive but the master behind the curtain. If he was in danger or captivity, the family would have reacted differently. The "official" occasions would have unfolded differently. And we would not have had the pleasure to be confronted with so much humour all the way long.
If someone else but Michael would be behind, there would be all kind of coincidences and knots but not that much humour.

So: not believable, not based on facts and not even logic in its development this story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 23, 2010, 02:07:14 PM
Dr murry asked for $1mil a month and he says he got only $100K a month! AEG paid dr murry $1Mil a month to assist them to force Michael’s cooperation and to go to jail for a maximum of 3 years, in exchange for $40Mil dispersed in over 4years in offshore accounts!
[/i]

Oh so thats why, TMZ is reporting that Murray will got to jail for a maximum of 4 years, if found guilty.. :?  This things makes a lot of sense.. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SMILE THAT IS SO INNOCENT AND YET SO SEXY! \";)\"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 23, 2010, 02:10:46 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
This lady tries very hard but unfortunately is taking some aspects of the story as facts that were distributed by media and debunked already as being false. She is starting with the timeline as we were fed by media. Her complete theory construction is built on this timeline and "hear-say" utterances of some so said "close sources". We discussed all that in detail in the early days and debunked her basics as contradicting and unproven. So her theory is built on fog.

Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes what was made available for them to see.
And what was made for our eyes to see shows clearly that Michael is not only alive but the master behind the curtain. If he was in danger or captivity, the family would have reacted differently. The "official" occasions would have unfolded differently. And we would not have had the pleasure to be confronted with so much humour all the way long.
If someone else but Michael would be behind, there would be all kind of coincidences and knots but not that much humour.

So: not believable, not based on facts and not even logic in its development this story.

Thats kinda what I was saying in a previous post about who the heck it was they viewed at Forrest Lawn. Her theory is so "out there"...BUT, then again, if some of what she says IS true, that MJ was drugged at the hospital etc, then that would coincide with Jermaines slip up about the airport/hospital. Maybe MJ came to in the hospital and he realised someone WAS trying to kill him and almost succeeded, and he and his family had to think quick and get him outta town...quick....via airport. Paris and Prince are old enough to understand what had to be doen but Blanket was told his dad was on vacation. I do not think this hoax was planned at all and it only came to light at the hospital.
I still think MJ is in hiding somehwere and NOT kidnapped. The kidnapping thing is just....too far fetched for me.

The following post by Carmen also caught my eye:

MICHAEL COULD NOT INJECT HIMSELF IN THE THROUGHT EVEN IF HE WAS A CONTORTIONIST!!! AN INJECTION IN THE THROUGHT IN THE MAIN VAIN IS ABOUT AS PAINFUL AS STABBING AND CAN ONLY BE DONE BY SOMEONE OTHER THEN THE PERSON BEING INJECTED!!! ALSO, UNLESS A PATIENT IS ALMOST DEAD OR UNCONSCIOUS THE PAIN IS SO BAD HE MOST LIKELY HAS TO BE HELD DOWN!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 23, 2010, 03:01:27 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
BUT, then again, if some of what she says IS true, that MJ was drugged at the hospital etc, then that would coincide with Jermaines slip up about the airport/hospital. Maybe MJ came to in the hospital and he realised someone WAS trying to kill him and almost succeeded, and he and his family had to think quick and get him outta town...quick....via airport. Paris and Prince are old enough to understand what had to be doen but Blanket was told his dad was on vacation. I do not think this hoax was planned at all and it only came to light at the hospital.
I still think MJ is in hiding somehwere and NOT kidnapped. The kidnapping thing is just....too far fetched for me.

The following post by Carmen also caught my eye:

MICHAEL COULD NOT INJECT HIMSELF IN THE THROUGHT EVEN IF HE WAS A CONTORTIONIST!!! AN INJECTION IN THE THROUGHT IN THE MAIN VAIN IS ABOUT AS PAINFUL AS STABBING AND CAN ONLY BE DONE BY SOMEONE OTHER THEN THE PERSON BEING INJECTED!!! ALSO, UNLESS A PATIENT IS ALMOST DEAD OR UNCONSCIOUS THE PAIN IS SO BAD HE MOST LIKELY HAS TO BE HELD DOWN!!!

Well, I have not seen any proof of any needle mark in the back neck. There were only "hear-say" sources and the fake coroner report and media coverage on this. This is no proof.
But if there were a needle mark, I would NOTbelieve to have it close to the neck. I am no physician but have never heard of any potential injection area at the neck - except maybe if e.g. a vessel was closed causing a stroke, was located and should be reopened quickly. This however I leave up to the docs to discuss.

The lady on that blog IMHO is a little bit too much yelling to be credible.
HOWEVER, it brings back the theory of dragon on MJHD which I will cite as it was lost in the database crashes. It was posted on August 15, 2009. Maybe some remember this theory. If dragon is still with us, I hope it's ok that I re-post it. If not, I will delete the post.
The links may not work as they were always shrinked on MJHD. But with the beginning part and search function one should find the rest.

Credit goes to dragon:
"a great theory where everything fits…mj,murray and co….

Okay,this is what our small researcher group built up,almost 2 weeks
ago.
We always holding our stuff back,cause we re not sure,if we could do
soething wrong when it comes to Michaels secure.
We even have a lot more intresting stuff what we researched.but like i
said,we handle it careful.
Now,it was my mean job to translate all the stuff,specially the
medical stuff with a dictionary,and it took a long time….but i would
do everything for mj …. And sure,the others of us as well.
Now here we go:
Mabe,well,not maybe,but for sure….dr. murray isn’t dr.
murray.maybe he is just an undercover agent who might helped
Michael for certain reasons and helped im for the hoax.
This would even explain the faked emergency call. And this would
even explain the SLOW-MOTION-AMBULANE-EVACUATION
and that we don’t get any feedback of UCLA for his death.
Every time when something was discovered about dr. murray
fotos….you found something new in the media the right next day.
Even this cheap cobbled personal data sheet fits into this theory,
cause undercover agents have to be undercover……
So we have these filmsy declarations and tatarata…….:the not
coming or happening imprisonment.
Now,letz become medical
(R,S)-Hyoscyamin, DL-Hyoscyamin, “Belladonna”
Summenformel: C17H23NO3
INDEX
definition
pharmacologic effect
medical application
contamination
definition
ATROPIN
Is a toxic alkaloid what is nature coming from solanaceous herb like
Alraune,henbane, angeltrompet,thorn apple,deadly nightshade.
Chemical definition is atropine a Racemat of D- und L-Hyoscyamin.
pharmacologic effect
Atropin takes parasympatholytic effect, that means it decreases the
effect of Parasympathikus that means it blocks Acetylcholin away
from the Muskarinrezeptores.this effects a huge palette of
pharmalogic effects.
Effect of Atropin
Organsystem Effect
Heart augmentation of the heartfrequence (Tachykardie)
Quickening of the AV passage
Lunge Mydriasis
medical application
Atropin was used as an early pharamaceutical.It even has it roots
already in the Egyptian time.
It already in the year 1852 the active pharmaceutical ingredient
appears in the medicamentarius Hamburgensis codex.one of the first
applications of atropine was for asthma ambulation in form of
injections or astma-cigarettes.
Thes therapies were stopped later because of their adverse effects.
Today,atropine is mostley used in the emergenymedicine and as well
topic in the eye medicine (medicamentic Mydriasis)
4.contamination
As a contamination sign ,the skin turns red, Mydriasis,tachycardia,,
confusions and for parts, even halluzinations.
By intaking of letalic dosage it can comes to insensibility and
respiratory paralysis.

Source You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

in high dosage atropine owns an emetic effect at the central nervous
system with narcotical paralysis which can turns into coma and
apnoea.
Atropine ist used as a medical,but even as a ritualistic active
substance and known since centuries and is still used today in the
medical application, for example as a narcotic ambulation, for asthma
or even as a alexipharmic agent for contaminations and overdosages.
For the eye medicine in form of eyedrops or crèmes with 0,5%- max.
1% of concentration.
The letalic dosage for adults (oral application) is round about 100mg.
It is an antidote alexipharmic agent for contamination with
Thiophosphoraccidstar ( example E 605) and even Muscarin- and
Pilocarpin contamination.
Antidote to atropine is Physiostigminsalicylat (Anticholium).
Interactions
Atropin + Morphine/Opiate: Concecution ist he deceleration of the
heart frequency which can be perilous
Regurgitation kann turn with insensibility asphyxia.
Atopin with other medicals :like above to dramatic effect amplifying
an come strictly to death.

Source You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login…..ropin.html

so,now for that we known of what we are talking about the second
theory:
Beloved Michael Jackson would to/should to/had to disappear of not
for us knowing claims.
Dr. murray helped him and gave him the application, which was
appointed before, of atropine.
After taking atart of the effect ,murray started a heavy alert in the
house, for that the employees belive the cardiac arrest.cause in right
dosages u can pretend like someone is dead.u fell almost no pulse or
breath.
His beloved bodyguard calls then (calmed,because why beeing
excited….)the ambulane car.the paramedics confirm his death while
reaching his death when they arrived…(this is even what the have to
think…)
DR murray insist not to certificate our beloved Michaels death (he
even cant do it,because it isn’t…)and takes care that the paramedics
don’t cobble on Michael- the reason for no further cpr, …cant even
be….
At the ucla there is for sure one doctor dedicated to this hoax and
taking care to get a silent nice room for Michael in which they
applicate the Physiostigminsalicylat the alexipharmic agent.
Than they put him into this white sack,and brought him into the heli
(thats why we have so many peoples in the heli backround-for
sure,doesn’t make sence for a corpse.
We even see in the video a likely real body.
Okay,starting to take off,during this Michael starts fell a bit better
(that is the moving body sequence in the video)
During this time,they replace the sacks…thats why it looks so flat
later on in the video when they carry the white sack out of the heli
into the van of the forensic medicine ….to flat and to light for this
sack.
Nobody is paying anymore attention to the helicopter.the heli takes
off and flys with the awakening Michael and dr. murray on board to
somewhere.
Michael gets a bit nursed….(i wish i could do that….aaa…)cause
atropine is a contaminaton of the body.after three days hes over it and
dr. murray comes back into public.
Miochaels beloved bodyguard alberto alvarez stays at Michaels side.
Nothing can happen to dr. murray, cause he even hadn’t done
anything .
So noone can be judged.
And even remember,the announcement switched between the death
or /and a coma.
Then the coma thing makes sense,for this short while when Michael
was narcotic by atropine
These three days were enough to guide Michael to a safe place,even
out of the usa.we don’t say our idea were we guess he is.cause this is
not the answer of the WHY and WHAT.
And how we all now already,a dead body has to get out from the
house by a car of a mortician and u don’t fly a corpse around with a
heli as well.thats the law,even for vips.this makes even sences to a not
signed certificate,a not buried Michael and for sure,not even a picture
of Michael in a casket.
Almost the most stuff and ideas fit in this theory.
We don’t have anything what is real when it comes to dr. murray and
his life.
The ltest infos just showed up cause we were all sceptic about him
and who he was. And now the even announced that he didnt live in
michaels manson.
Even when im into another theory of freemansons and illuminatis,the
picture what we found about murray as a freemanson(freemansons
are even like the illuminatis as well,cause the got underground by
them)we made a good photoshopped thing(thanks to petra) from an
unknown freemanson and put murrays head on it.that girl is great in
photoshop and u see not at all,that this is a montage.
......"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 23, 2010, 03:27:11 PM
Quote from: "Grace"

And what was made for our eyes to see shows clearly that Michael is not only alive but the master behind the curtain.
If he was in danger or captivity, the family would have reacted differently. The "official" occasions would have unfolded differently. And we would not have had the pleasure to be confronted with so much humour all the way long.

I'm totally with you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 03:44:00 PM
You have to really read all of it from #18 all the way down. This is pretty interesting.  Still reading it. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 07:28:51 AM
That woman seems very unstable.  

I'm new over here - but people here seem to be open minded and pleasant... It doesn't get nasty here like that Carmen person is, does it??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions