Re: GUYS PLS READ!! MJHD LINK
February 24, 2010, 07:02:44 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
HA!! That was awesome!!! Maybe one of us should be next to call!! Call them all day everyday til they SNAP!!!

she already said that she 'been working here for years' and hasn't seen him, didn't know which floor he would have been on (try the er on the ground floor...b!tch! :roll: ) and so forth.

yeah, call 'em up. tell 'em you read it on the news, someone else called already.

note one the side: one of the comments had a hilarious gif on there, mike kicking joe off stage (gtfo.). did you see it? i went to bed with cramps from laughing so hard. i was in tears, i love all that weird humor stuff. hope mike sees all this from somewhere and has a ball!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 24, 2010, 07:27:03 AM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
It is called" patient confidentiality" ,everyone is entitled to it . They can be fired for discussing a patients biz ,it is a rule that is tightly  enforced ,ask anyone that works in a hospital .How would you like it if some strange person called and wanted to know the details regarding your death ? Appreciate your enthusiasm to find out what happened to Michael . But these people are not going to talk in less they are paid and then the info would no longer be valid ,because they were paid .In my opinion you can only trust, what  Michael and his family say . Just about everyone else {except true fans } are just "trying to get a piece of the pie " If some one is getting money or noteriety ,then you probably should not trust them .

still, it is legitimate to ask when it is a person of public interest. her reaction is weird, not that she wouldn't give up any info. of course she would refer to the 'official' statement in this case. but: the statement is explicitly described as a statement by the jackson family, not a statement by hospital officials. it is on their 'newspage', news on that page are not related to actual patient info, it's the 'hospital tabloid'. it is not what the hospital said, it's what jermaine jackson said and what he wanted them to put up there, since he spoke there. when he was announced that day, the 'representative for media affairs' - not a doctor! - only said that jermaine would make a statement. he did not say once that it would be an official statement by the hospital regarding michael jackson, which is why everyone was there. the hospital is legally clean, they never said officially, that he was there or 'died' there. no names of who treated him, nothing. that piece is still missing...

that's what that phone transcript is telling me. they're not gonna tell cuz it would be false information. that would make it a legal case against them, declaring someone dead who didn't die. they never officially did that and murray (being a doctor himself, would lose his license...still on the job). there is no offical statement yet that could withstand legal proof. all documents published can be fake (i think they are, i've seen stuff like that done before. piece of cake...any kid can do that) and people could be lying. all of them.

common sense. just ask yourself 'why is this?' i got a bald spot on my head soon from scratching my head so much... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 24, 2010, 08:00:57 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Isn't it amazing how this poster can type a complete transcript of the call while claiming in the previous paragraph "I would have recorded it but I know its illegal to record someone without their knowledge".  ;)
I know, that is suspicous  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 10:25:22 AM
I understand the privacy issue..but  someone im sure went home and said i was in the room or the e.r when M.J arrived and blah blah...so then why havent family members or friends of those that work at ucla spoke up??? so weird :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

word

March 08, 2010, 09:21:16 AM
Call until they snap,that's harassment,this is a hospital show some respect,they already think MJDH is crazy.Do me favor don't call those people on MJ's behalf,they are only going to think yore crazy and deranged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions