Timeline.. Extremely Good Presentation.
February 23, 2010, 02:48:40 PM
Watch this...   i defy you not to get goosebumps when you look at the timeline and look at the number of shows back to back MJ was scheduled to do...
Also..  when Randy Phillips describes MJ as crying tears and being choked up when he learns all 50 are sold out...

When you watch this you realise Thome Thomes involvement....

[youtube:bydi9k34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3a9Er9bT10[/youtube:bydi9k34]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Timeline.. Extremely Good Presentation.
February 24, 2010, 08:41:24 PM
Thanks for the video, DancingTheDream!

I noticed a few things:
1. Randy Phillips said that Michael was a vegetarian - but that's not true!  We all know Michael loved the KFC chicken, and if I recall Kai Chase said that Michael ate chicken.  Also, Ortega was reportedly trying to feed MJ at one point by cutting up pieces of chicken for him...
2. Phillips contradicted himself when speaking of MJ's health.  On the one hand MJ was in great health, and on the other hand he was "light enough" that Phillips could have carried him on his shoulders (to put him on the stage)!
3. Phillips mentioned the physical exam that Michael (allegedly) took on several different occasions.  How do we know that exam ever happened?!  And if it did, wouldn't the doctors speak out now, given how many debates there are over Michael's health?!  Where are those doctors?!
4. Phillips talked about a 3-year plan for Michael (world tour!), but I don't believe MJ would have wanted something like that, given that he was 50, had 3 children, HATED touring, and had plans of making films.  So is this just something that Phillips made up?!
5. Someone (apparently trusted by MJ) was hired to replace Thome Thome, so Michael was taking steps to distance himself from Thome.  

It seems pretty clear - especially hearing what Michael said to Phillips! - that Michael didn't want to do 50 shows, which means he was pressured into doing them.  

What if it became apparent to AEG that Michael couldn't/wouldn't do 50 shows and they finished him off, figuring that they could recoup their investment by putting out rehearsal footage etc?!  The events leading up to June 25, 2009 look alarming to me.  And it seems odd that the only public appearance where Michael seemed "out of it" is the O2 appearance in March 2009!  I actually think it was Michael (and not a double) there, and either he was purposefully trying to send a message or else something was genuinely wrong.  

Like you, DancingTheDream, I oscillate between the hoax idea and a murder cover-up...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 11:14:31 AM
The strong sense i get.. when you look at the time line like this..  is Thome Thome was the one pulling the strings at the beginning..  he saved Neverland and was behind the auction that MJ managed to stop.  Thome Thome was, again, behind the plans to bump up the number of shows to 50 without MJs permission.

MJ then fired Thome Thome and got DiLeo back on board......     how angry do we think Thome Thome was at that???  He may be a vengeful man and didnt he threaten "bloodshed"??

Where is he now????    Its all very worrying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 12:34:18 AM
Since posting this i have discovered that Thome and Randy Phillips were seen arriving at the hospital together...

and also that DiLeo and Thome were with Jermaine together at the hospital too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 12:31:09 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Since posting this i have discovered that Thome and Randy Phillips were seen arriving at the hospital together...

:o  
Hello Dancingthedream excuse my English but is not my language ... I just saw the picture of Randy and Tohme at UCLA you posted ... I had never seen before ... you could also post the video link from which you obtained the photo?
I  thank you in advance kiss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 12:42:24 PM
Quote from: "moonlight"

:o  
Hello Dancingthedream excuse my English but is not my language ... I just saw the picture of Randy and Tohme at UCLA you posted ... I had never seen before ... you could also post the video link from which you obtained the photo?
I  thank you in advance kiss

Hi.  I didnt get it from a video link, i cant remember where i got it from.. its a screenshot from somewhere but i didnt take the screenshot.  So sorry.  I save things to my computer when i find them but didnt save the location.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 02:34:33 PM
for the vegetarian part, i'm vegetarian too, and i eat only chicken. no skin, only white chicken. and i don't eat red meat at all. they are a lot of kind of vegetarism. some didn't eat chicken or red meat, other will include eggs, cheese, milk...well, everything coming from animals
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 13, 2010, 03:03:38 PM
hi! i like the way you think dancing, i´m convinced this is a hoax, or i don´t want to think in other posibilities... :roll:  but, i think that if this is a hoax, even if aeg is not involved, mike need a person like thome and then fired him, this way nobody do questions to him, and maybe he send the money to other accounts so mike have the money that he needs to all this, and where is he now? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

suspicious mind

July 13, 2010, 03:06:12 PM
i know the info is probably around somewhere but since there is so much of it i was wondering was anyone outside of family supposed to have seen michael body at the hospital?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mumof3

July 13, 2010, 03:28:01 PM
The 02 speech has always confused me I have always thought it was michael but he looked so different I was shocked when it was shown live in the UK it was like he was in diguise everything looked wrong his hair his skin and the way he behaved was erratic it was like he was trying to give a message when you we him in tii and the outakes he looks great  
But something was wrong at the 02 I just don't understand but it was him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 13, 2010, 03:30:56 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
The 02 speech has always confused me I have always thought it was michael but he looked so different I was shocked when it was shown live in the UK it was like he was in diguise everything looked wrong his hair his skin and the way he behaved was erratic it was like he was trying to give a message when you we him in tii and the outakes he looks great  
But something was wrong at the 02 I just don't understand but it was him

this was the begining of the hoax, he was acting weirs, he know that when he die the world will search for his last public presenation, and this would be it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

mumof3

July 13, 2010, 03:35:37 PM
I wondered that too he wanted to look Ill and erratic leading to questions of medication then he looked so sorry at the end but angry at the start when I saw it I thought it looked like he was saying goodbye and it's all for love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 03:36:43 PM
Hi.  I didnt get it from a video link, i cant remember where i got it from.. its a screenshot from somewhere but i didnt take the screenshot.  So sorry.  I save things to my computer when i find them but didnt save the location.   :?

Dancing Thanks anyway  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

July 13, 2010, 03:37:07 PM
Never seen him do a speech quite like he did at the 02
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

July 13, 2010, 04:49:11 PM
it makes your blood run cold looking at all the work they expected him to do just piling on the pressure it was all for money
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions